Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2016 12:52 AM

Nov 2015
Okay, for those who have watched Erased, do you recommend it? It is worth my time to watch? I've seen that this anime was in the top 10 not too long ago. But the thing is, I seen the reviews, lots of criticism. Should I watch this anime or not?
Jun 4, 2016 12:56 AM

Jul 2015
I'd say yes. I really enjoyed it. Yeah there are some flaws here and there, but let's be real, every anime will have at least some flaws.
Just out of curiosity, what specifically is making you hesitant in watching it?

caught in the wonder
Jun 4, 2016 1:00 AM

Nov 2015
Striktlyy said:
I'd say yes. I really enjoyed it. Yeah there are some flaws here and there, but let's be real, every anime will have at least some flaws.
Just out of curiosity, what specifically is making you hesitant in watching it?

I heard the anime was great in general until the very end. That the ending ruined the entirely of the anime basically.
Jun 4, 2016 1:03 AM

Jul 2015
_LorDNiCo_ said:
I heard the anime was great in general until the very end. That the ending ruined the entirely of the anime basically.

Ahh, that makes sense. It really depends on how you perceive it tho. Some will say it was good, some will say it wasn't. I'm in between, but that's because of a personal preference issue. Regardless, I thought the anime was really good. The ending did not ruin the anime though.

caught in the wonder
Jun 4, 2016 1:09 AM

Oct 2014
I posted it in the other version of this thread, but that thread may get deleted, so I'll post it again.

It's all your choice. I've heard people say that it's just a ripoff of Steins;Gate and others say that it's one of the best anime. I bet if you made a poll you'd find that the opinions on here would eventually reflect the opinions you've already found. It was once in the top 5 but about a week after it finished airing it was already outside of the top 20. By comparison One Punch Man reached its max at #8 and is still maintaining a strong position of #16. I haven't seen Erased or Steins;Gate, but one of them has a "mad scientist is so cool" and is made by the same studio as Gochiusa and the other one has "child abuse for forced drama". <- I have no idea if that's a spoiler or not, I just saw it as a thread title somewhere on MAL
Jun 4, 2016 1:12 AM

Nov 2015
Striktlyy said:
_LorDNiCo_ said:

Ahh, that makes sense. It really depends on how you perceive it tho. Some will say it was good, some will say it wasn't. I'm in between, but that's because of a personal preference issue. Regardless, I thought the anime was really good. The ending did not ruin the anime though.
Striktlyy said:
_LorDNiCo_ said:

Alright thanks for your helpful advice guys! I might as well watch it!
Jun 4, 2016 1:14 AM
Jul 2015
Along with fame comes harsh criticism.It's always great to explore different opinions but you should not take the critics TOO seriously because after all their taste can't define yours.
Long story short, it's worth watching!
My name is Kino.
I'm on a journey, traveling to various places.
And you are?
Jun 4, 2016 1:20 AM

Nov 2015
PanteZ said:
Along with fame comes harsh criticism.It's always great to explore different opinions but you should not take the critics TOO seriously because after all their taste can't define yours.
Long story short, it's worth watching!

Yeah, I think I take the critics too seriously nowadays. Thanks for the advice!
Jun 4, 2016 1:47 AM

Oct 2015
It's okay tbh, not the best but it's definitely not as bad as people make it out to be. It's a really decent watch except for that rushed ending.
Jun 4, 2016 1:51 AM

Jun 2014
I think you should watch every chinese cartoon, including Erased!
Jun 4, 2016 2:13 AM

Dec 2015
TBH I read the manga before watching the anime which basically ruined it all. Initially episode are really great but as we reach the end the endng becomes too obvious.

But another reason for me to watch this anime is its Opening, thats killer. Anyway I would not say it is the best but it worth watching.
Jun 4, 2016 5:41 AM

Aug 2013
I would just watch it because it is still interesting. Since it got so popular, it is more likely there are going to be some people who nitpick every detail.

I agree with people that the manga ending was much better, but the anime ending is fine.
Jun 5, 2016 11:09 AM

Jun 2014
Tazu said:
I would just watch it because it is still interesting. Since it got so popular, it is more likely there are going to be some people who nitpick every detail.

I agree with people that the manga ending was much better, but the anime ending is fine.

could you please tell me the manga ending as a spoiler.
I love the first 10 episodes so much, it was the best ride ever.
Jun 5, 2016 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
GrimorumInvoke said:

could you please tell me the manga ending as a spoiler.
I love the first 10 episodes so much, it was the best ride ever.

I'm not good at remembering a lot of the details and honestly there is a lot left out of the anime that is in the manga so I definitely recommend reading the manga ending. Since you saw up to episode 10, start at chapter 32 till the end. Then watch the anime ending.

TazuJun 5, 2016 1:07 PM
Jun 5, 2016 3:28 PM

May 2012
I don't understand threads like these. It would take you an hour to watch the first three episodes of any show and make up your own mind. The only person who can know if you will like a show is you.
Jun 5, 2016 11:13 PM

Oct 2015
Yes, it's not the most amazing anime ever made by any means but I don't think it's as bad as a lot of people say it is.
Jun 6, 2016 7:52 PM

Feb 2015
I thought it was good through and through, it just has one of those ending that you either love or hate.
Jun 6, 2016 8:42 PM
Feb 2016
It had so much potential and was really good up until the end. It pissed me off.

More topics from this board

» What's the best hentai plot ever?

isseixkoneko - 3 hours ago

0 by isseixkoneko »»
3 hours ago

» I want a unique experience

Rabnawaz2 - 10 hours ago

9 by Huskyhulk »»
5 hours ago

» Asking for name of this hentai

hunter99xz - Jun 15

3 by hunter99xz »»
6 hours ago

» 14 Anime with Angels - 5 with Real Angels - 9 with Normal Angels

NASHILUKA - Jul 23, 2022

9 by Khashishi »»
10 hours ago

» Anime Movies About Japanese Work Culture

dadnaya - May 29

7 by Estefan »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.