Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2016 9:34 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, I think Junpei will eventually find out about the brief affair. She can't hide it forever or "take it to her grave".
Jun 2, 2016 1:03 AM
Feb 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Tbh, I think Junpei will eventually find out about the brief affair. She can't hide it forever or "take it to her grave".

Pretty much. I called it a while back that Rina would reveal it in grand fashion(Possibly at the meeting).

Anyway, Azu and her friend are complete shit with their little girl talk decision. How can she possibly be alright with hiding it? She know's first hand the damage this could do and the pain it causes and she is still planning on playing the innocent victim in all of this by keeping her husband in the dark. Once again another selfish and self-serving decision made solely with her own self-preservation in mind. What a bitch. I look forward to the fallout. Couldn't happen to a better couple.

Also, enough with the human nature bullshit excuses. She should just accept that she was horny and that she chose to cast aside her responsibilities as a wife and mother in favor of fulfilling her tingle. It was all about her, so her trying to shimmy blame onto some force beyond her control in an effort to lessen culpability is annoying AF.
Jun 7, 2016 11:18 PM
Apr 2012
Sigh.....I'm sorry but I hate Rina so much after the last chapter. She'll probably expose Azu if she doesn't hurry up and tell June herself. I honestly think he would feel hurt but not to the point that he'd leave Azu for Rina. That would never happen. Junpei knows Rina is crazy and obsessive.she is willing to ruin her own children's lives just to be with him. Disgusting.

I wish JP would just start ignoring her. He keeps giving her attention. She obviously doesn't even feel sorry for what she did and that's disgusting. I'm ready for the beans to be spilled next chapter.

Even if (when) Rina tells on Azu, I have a feeling Fake-San will come to the rescue and proceed to pick and re-spill the remaining beans, subsequently exposing Rina and her gambling sister. EVERYONE will see that the one who hasaid been plotting from the beginning was RINA! I honestly don't feel sorry for her. She says her husband is controlling and all but I'm sorry, if you can be this conniving to seduce a married man and plot to ruin his family's lives, then you could have got up enough courage to leave that man.

**pulls out chair and gets popcorn* I am ready for the show to begin.
Jun 8, 2016 4:48 PM

Jul 2010
Stark700 said:

Yes! and it would be SOOOO much better if she tells him first, and tells him that they never ACTUALLY had sex, that she stopped it before it got that far, but admits that she was tempted and went too far, and it wasn't just the alcohol, but her being upset about what Rina said and the fact that a man wa paying attention to her in that way when he hadn't for so long before she found out about his affair. Then she needs to tell him that she understands how he could have fallen into the affair he had and that she thinks they can move past both of their indiscretions.

But, instead, she will try to hid it and Rina will reveal it to him in front of Rina's husband as well and it will all blow up into something that it never should have been. Of course, at that point, Azu might be able to reveal that she found out after the fact that he was an impostor and maybe figure out that Rina was in on it since she has pictures of them. If she can connect Rina's sister-in-law to it, that might be the kicker, at least for Rina's husband to figure out that his wife set all of this up, probably including getting caught having sex in the first place.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 25, 2019

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 112 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 12, 2020

1 by yuli45com »»
Aug 13, 2020 6:04 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 109 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

3 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 7, 2020 9:15 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 107 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

5 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 71 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 25, 2017

10 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2020 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.