Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 24, 2016 8:50 AM

Jan 2015
He saved those children that Benio put in danger.
Apr 24, 2016 12:27 PM

Mar 2016
Madara22 said:

How so? The kegare would've distorted the barrier regardless of what Benio did

if anything, it's Rokuro's fault for not coming along with Benio so that they could've exorcised the kegare faster before it had the chance to attack those kids
Apr 24, 2016 12:40 PM

Jan 2015
Lulupus said:
Madara22 said:

How so? The kegare would've distorted the barrier regardless of what Benio did

if anything, it's Rokuro's fault for not coming along with Benio so that they could've exorcised the kegare faster before it had the chance to attack those kids

But Rokuro doesn't want to feel the loss of his comrades that's why he doesn't want to join in the battle. But even so he has a sense of justice and will keep on protecting civilians.
Apr 24, 2016 1:03 PM

Mar 2016
Madara22 said:
But Rokuro doesn't want to feel the loss of his comrades that's why he doesn't want to join in the battle. But even so he has a sense of justice and will keep on protecting civilians.

If he didn't want to feel the loss of his comrades, especially his family, he would've rushed to save Ryougo and the others after learning that they were in danger or at least consider wanting to go help them, but he didn't. He chose to pity himself instead, which isn't like how he was in the manga; traumatized or not, Rokuro in the manga fears losing his loved ones more than he fears fighting.

And yes, we already know Rokuro has a sense of justice but what we need to see is him struggling to overcome his trauma about using exorcism to save people. He didn't need to resort to using his impurity arm or any exorcist skills to save those kids so there was really no point in that; all that did was show us that he doesn't need to be an exorcist to help people, which is not how he's supposed to be characterized.
Apr 24, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
Lulupus said:
Madara22 said:

If he didn't want to feel the loss of his comrades, especially his family, he would've rushed to save Ryougo and the others after learning that they were in danger or at least consider wanting to go help them, but he didn't. He chose to pity himself instead, which isn't like how he was in the manga; traumatized or not, Rokuro in the manga fears losing his loved ones more than he fears fighting.

And yes, we already know Rokuro has a sense of justice but what we need to see is him struggling to overcome his trauma about using exorcism to save people. He didn't need to resort to using his impurity arm or any exorcist skills to save those kids so there was really no point in that; all that did was show us that he doesn't need to be an exorcist to help people, which is not how he's supposed to be characterized.

I know I read a couple chapters of the manga there are some differences. I agree they should've been more faithful to the manga.
Apr 24, 2016 3:09 PM

Apr 2015
This episode kinda felt rushed tbh. The guy at the end with the spikey hair looks interesting.
Apr 24, 2016 3:44 PM

Nov 2015
That white fox is annoying as hell , overall decent episode

Apr 28, 2016 6:22 AM

Apr 2015
Sasuke outta nowhere!!
that dream, though... LOL
Mayura's hair is something...
why there's no police or something in that amusement park?? why there are only 2 guys who rode that roller coaster?? so many questions on that scene...
May 4, 2016 12:34 PM

Oct 2008
Mayura's boobs bouncin' everywhere! Upon hearing her voice I heard Tenkuubashi Aika...
I also heard Genos!
your generic same class entry again!
4/5.

May 11, 2016 9:33 AM

Apr 2015
Benio and her familiar are annoying af
May 15, 2016 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
That seemed more like a nightmare for him at this point in the story. Lol for the gym class soccer fail, that takes me back:)
---------My Profile------------
Jun 30, 2016 12:22 AM

Apr 2011
Mayura is so cute. And has a large tits too. Rokuro should have dated her, but it didn't go well. Sadly, we can tell that she's obviously in the friendzone as Benio x Rokuzo ship is pretty much set in stone.

Unless the original author unexpectedly make Mayura and Benio end up with him. Not gonna happen.
MagitoJul 9, 2016 8:32 AM
Aug 2, 2016 10:49 PM

Dec 2012
Best girl Mayura is back. She goes on a date with him and he gets to see the oppai jiggle. Good day.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 4, 2016 10:41 AM

Jan 2016
Nice episode, little heat and starting to build up?) hmm althou, the school scene was satisfying, as well the amusement park. Date time Mayura(O.Oppai.. guys seriously.. SHES 14!..) but she got friendzoned.. The battle wasnt much action but decent.
all tho , i like the pace and all. ?
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 3, 2017 12:37 AM

Aug 2016
Who are those twelve guardian O_O

Set by SenpieX
Jul 9, 2017 10:15 PM

Mar 2015
Poor Mayuru, so pretty yet playing second fiddle!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 19, 2020 6:44 AM

Jul 2016
Soli_M said:
This episode kinda felt rushed tbh. The guy at the end with the spikey hair looks interesting.

The guy who says he has no idea who the guy is and then two seconds later talks about him being a key member of some tragedy.
Oct 17, 2021 9:45 PM

Mar 2016
Oh man, it's getting more generic by the episode.... losing.... faith.

I can't imagine 50 episodes of this.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2016

49 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2016

67 by Sugram22 »»
Apr 15, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

48 by Vindicater »»
Apr 10, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

84 by Vindicater »»
Apr 8, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2016

99 by Vindicater »»
Apr 8, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.