Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2016 6:11 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Probably the happiest I've been to see Fujiko one-up Lupin so far. I was rooting for the twin girls to reconcile and get the treasure anyway, so glad it happened that way. :)
Aug 16, 2016 5:54 AM

Jul 2008
Was I the only a little confused with this episode?
Mar 8, 2019 1:50 AM

Oct 2012
Ofc it's always Fujiko that won everything
Well not everything, only 1/4... But still

Let's end it with Zenigata on torpedo
They're really not even trying to wrap each episode up eh? xD
"Signature removed"
Mar 23, 2019 8:53 PM

Nov 2016
Zenigata is in dire need of vacation xD

Lupin really outsmarted the twins there, but in the end he still lost.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 11, 2019 8:26 AM

Sep 2011
The midnight sun, two sisters trying to kill each other over a hidden treasure, and their 'unlikely' alliance with Fujiko and the one who engraved the maps to it on their backs. Lupin lost, but it was a nice episode. I laughed when he wondered if Zenigata had "nothing better to do". xD
Sep 7, 2019 8:32 PM

Jan 2014
Two blonde bombshell babe sisters fighting to obtain each other's piece of a hidden map tattoo on their backs! A very engaging scenario to say the least and it made for a nice entertaining episode.

Seriously this kind of plot could be worked into a Lupin film or special maybe with more treasure hunters and thieves trying to take down the sisters when the tattoo markings appear during this small window of time each year and perhaps they had been separated since each received their markings in their childhood days and were both prepared to potentially take their sister's life (if I was to rework a few elements in order to extend the run time of this hypothetical film). Plus Latika and Anita were both knockouts always a nice bonus ^-^

I really liked how Lupin had the treasure in his sights but low key was trying to prevent these sisters from killing each other so when they ultimately got this one over on him deep down he was not upset and glad that they would not be taking one another's lives for the treasure and he just had to laugh about it XD

Mar 2, 2:43 AM
Apr 2015
Reply to FMmatron
Zenigata is in dire need of vacation xD

Lupin really outsmarted the twins there, but in the end he still lost.
@FMmatron Absolutely.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 118 Discussion

Serhiyko - Oct 12, 2013

7 by puffle9000 »»
May 1, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 117 Discussion

Serhiyko - Oct 8, 2013

6 by puffle9000 »»
Apr 30, 2:14 PM

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 100 Discussion

Fronzel - Oct 14, 2013

6 by wallus81 »»
Apr 29, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 99 Discussion

Serhiyko - Sep 15, 2013

7 by wallus81 »»
Apr 29, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 98 Discussion

animefan8800 - Oct 2, 2016

7 by wallus81 »»
Apr 29, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.