Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2016 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damnnn, Nagasawa's got some serious guts this chapter. Although imo, I don't think he meant that literally but more of a threat.
Mar 26, 2016 2:24 AM

Jan 2016
yuki is being careful now, well still, being conscious with her actions that may affect other people especially her friend Akari.
I was prepared for Nagasawa's sorry afterwards, since he already said before that he does not have any plans of marrying or loving another woman aside from his deceased wife.
Sigh.. now probably Yuki is starting to feel something towards Nagasawa and let's see where her feelings will take care. Will she tell Akari?
May 17, 2016 3:02 AM
May 2016
Can anyone explain the ending of chapter 11? What was with her saying something about it wasnt her heart but a feeling below her belly button??
Aug 4, 2017 9:33 AM
Jul 2017
I think she's pregnant LOL. Please no!!!
Feb 5, 2019 7:31 AM
Aug 2018
Wow, Kakeru barely got introduced and is already an asshole of a character. Impressive.

Abrianna_Clariee said:
I think she's pregnant LOL. Please no!!!

I really hope not. Else I would have to question her intelligence. It hope highschool students that seem to have such a high desire for (like Shunya's (not) ex) and see sex as a natural part of having a relationship (Yukimi?) at least learn about birth control in school.
Mar 21, 2021 1:07 AM

Jun 2020
Wait. I’m laughing at that last part. Omg it’s fucking hilarious. Either my mind is just dirty but with Tetsu pressed up against her at that moment & then she starts musing that the “part below her belly button” is aching....an ache that she didn’t know. Lmao!!!! It probably means she’s pregnant but it also seemed like she’s aching for Tetsu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you get what I mean. That’s what I saw it as at first.

Also I wonder what is Bambi trying to forget about. Did she set the place on fire or something when she was a kid or did she hurt someone. Kakeru’s a douche, with a sexy mole ♡____♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

More topics from this board

» Bambi to Dhole Bonus Chapter 22 Discussion

kur0ba - Mar 21, 2021

1 by Abhijeet__ »»
Sep 27, 2021 6:21 AM

Poll: » Bambi to Dhole Chapter 21 Discussion

rebelakuma - Feb 7, 2016

8 by kur0ba »»
Mar 21, 2021 4:32 AM

Poll: » Bambi to Dhole Chapter 20 Discussion

rebelakuma - Feb 7, 2016

2 by kur0ba »»
Mar 21, 2021 4:21 AM

Poll: » Bambi to Dhole Chapter 15 Discussion

Celeli - Jul 17, 2017

1 by kur0ba »»
Mar 21, 2021 2:09 AM

Poll: » Bambi to Dhole Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

1 by kur0ba »»
Mar 21, 2021 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.