Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2016 12:03 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It is with my utmost regret that we mourn the passing of Mirai due to cyanide poisoning.

Jokes aside, there was an overload of cute facial expressions that it took me an hour to watch and frameskip. Fun episode indeed.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Mar 20, 2016 2:10 AM
Jun 2011
the sapphire transformation was pretty and gracful
Mar 21, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2012
the sapphire transformation + attack were pretty nice. it was also cool how they tied it in with that "treasure" of the mermaids.
Mar 21, 2016 10:12 PM

Oct 2011
Wow the Sapphire Linkle Stone transformation was beautiful and graceful
Mar 23, 2016 2:42 AM

Oct 2011
So Monster Musume and Precure are in same universe - ok, I'm fine with it.

A lot of cute faces, transformation was nice, kind of sad there is little of good fights here but maybe later.

Also: that horse-whatever thing from trailer, that was one of creepiest thing I've seen in a while in this franchise (actually since Infinity from Fresh).
Mar 24, 2016 12:40 AM

Mar 2008
That was a nice episode. It wasn't about an issue for either girl really, but just continuing to develop their friendship and deal with some mermaids . Nothing too crazy, but an enjoyable episode.

Kind of amazing how many different transformations they have already. Each having their own variations and not just being the same transformation with a different finish. This very much fit as the more peaceful or graceful of their forms.

Nice episode. Certainly these tests are pretty useful for helping the girls get the basics of magic. Hard to get anywhere if you don't have the basics down.
Mar 30, 2016 12:30 AM
Sep 2011
I really like the fact that the different forms are legitimate transformations in this season. In Happiness Charge, they were basically just a finishing move used exclusively on minions.

Instead we have these different variations of the actual Precure outfits, with their own unique powers.

Riko's Sapphire form definitely looks better than Mirai's imo. Pink and Blue just don't go good together unless it's cotton candy colors.

I'm really liking this season so far. The whole magic school setting is a very unique for the Precure franchise and it's actually the focus of these episodes. Honestly, until the villains show up it doesn't even feel like a Precure season, in a good way.
Jun 19, 2016 4:00 PM

Jul 2011
So mermaids can fly?

Any who, I'm really liking the idea that they can have different items to transform and not just need 1 to transform and then have another to get to another form.

Was kinda hoping someone would say that the evil Gamettsu is back. I don't know why. He just feels like a villain would come from there.
May 22, 2021 12:23 AM

Feb 2020
Another magical episode.

Those three little mermaids were adorable. ^_^

The sapphire transformation was nice! Still, I find the ruby transformation to be the most beautiful so far.

Jun 16, 2022 1:09 PM

Aug 2018
Express heart's intent, hm.. Well, we saw magical items resonating with feelings before.. So magic can involve feelings at times.. Probably there are all kinds of magic?.. With different things involved to them..
Under the sea~ Under the sea~ ;P
By the way, the very last words of preview of next episode.. Actually makes sense.. I mean, that's how they cast all magic.. So they're kind of casting good day magic there for us, that's sweet.. ;P
Feb 7, 2023 9:42 AM

Feb 2020
Today was Loretta-sensei's turn to teach the girls. Not only she's a teacher, but also the leader of the Mermaid Village. Wow!

Everyone were amazed by the beauty of the village.

So, the test was to learn to open clams by using only your voice.

Lol at Riko's facial expressions when she tried to open her clam.

Those three little nermaids were adorable. ^^

I loved Mofurun's dance performance. <3

Gamettsu attacked the Mermaid Village, and Mirai and Riko were in trouble without Mofurun. After they shout there's nothing to fear if they are together, their clams opened, and so did the large shellfish that gave them a treasure, the Linkle Stone Sapphire.

Very nice sapphire transformations.

The village was saved, and Mirai and Riko had passed the test. Now it was Yun, Emily, and Kei's turn.
Mar 16, 12:30 AM

Dec 2022
boy the alternate transformations and special attacks with the different gems are amazing

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 50 Discussion

Blackbird - Jan 29, 2017

22 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 49 Discussion

megmica - Jan 21, 2017

23 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 48 Discussion

mozgow - Jan 16, 2017

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 47 Discussion

Wazefock - Jan 9, 2017

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Mahoutsukai Precure! Episode 46 Discussion

silverwalls - Dec 26, 2016

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.