Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 14, 2016 10:14 AM

Mar 2014
Guys, I meant for his identity to be hidden to everyone except the higher ups.

p-kun said:

While Hyuse might want Hyerin and co defeated, he will still need a new god to save his planet. Let's assume that unlike many fictional characters, he's not crazy enough to destroy his own home just to save his family (I imagine the moment Afto gets weaker will be the doom of that country, due to backlash from all the other states it had wronged, say Galopoula). And what better candidate will be available if not for Chika? If Hyerin's family is gone, perhaps Erin family can claim the credit and becomes Afto's ruler in the next few hundred years.

I think the better move to Aftokrator would be to downsize so that you wouldn't need a person of huge trion every time. If they give back all the captured people (Not just Meedens) then they won't need the extra world space.
Mar 14, 2016 10:27 AM

Nov 2013
p-kun said:
I would hate it if he hand waves all these logical problems with Hyuse joining with "Jin's SE says so".
I'm worried he might be trying to rush and ends up doing exactly that.

Well, we know that Hyuse won't be in this match and there will be at least a week until the next one so anything can happen.

Unlikely but maybe another country might attack Border soon and they are forced to focus efforts on defense instead of sending people for away missions, giving more time for the whole Hyuse matter to be logically resolved.

Setting unlikely events aside, Aftokrator probably still has time. You'd think that with how important choosing a candidate is, they start looking for one years before they need it, to give themselves a window to come up with a suitable plan (5-10 years sounds like a reasonable amount of time, although depending on how cautious Aftokrator is, it could be even more). Hyuse's master may not be the only one they have, they might be choosing them based on certain criteria (status, age, whether they are skilled fighters or not, etc.. ). Basically they need to minimize their loss in power and Hyuse's master is the most efficient way to do it.

They might also have already captured some others from other countries they attacked. Let's not also forget that Hyerin wants to do it to gain influence, if he loses his sacrifice one of the other 4 big powers in Aftokrator will have to simply step forward and do it instead. I highly doubt that if Hyuse saves his master and doesn't sacrifice Chika instead it means Aftokrator is doomed; the biggest military nation in the series having that sort of weakness is just silly imo.

Tl;dr Hyuse may not need to bring a replacement sacrifice, because they might already have a couple suitable candidates.

The only issue will be whether or not Hyuse has any problem leaving Aftokrator for good, since Hyerin's side will want him dead and thus he can't stay in Aftokrator, or if any of the other sides will be willing to welcome him (actually if they do, this will likely lead to a civil war within Aftokrator). The other problem is if his master even wants to save his skin - maybe he's perfectly fine being the Mother Trigger.

So to sum up, unless Hyuse wants to take over Hyerin's faction, he will have to leave Aftokrator for good because he'll be branded as traitor by Hyerin and hunted down, and seeking refuge with the other factions may complicate things even further. Going to other countries is obviously out of the question. Except maybe Meeden, specifically Tamakoma.

Dues-aj said:
I think the better move to Aftokrator would be to downsize so that you wouldn't need a person of huge trion every time. If they give back all the captured people (Not just Meedens) then they won't need the extra world space.
Chika may actually be more than they need, since Hyerin commented that her Trion is higher than expected.

The higher the Trion, the longer the life span I would imagine, not just size. So it will be the same thing more or less, not to mention horn technology may improve to a point where they have plenty of candidates by the time they need to sacrifice a new one.

In the end all it really comes down to is how best they can maintain their power.
BotatoMar 14, 2016 10:34 AM
Mar 14, 2016 12:42 PM

Jun 2014
pablomc said:
Triggerman said:
How are the sells by the way?
And the ranking in WSJ?

I don't follow how it goes, but i really like this manga i don't want it to end!
Can someone reassure me or is it really likely that it will have a short life?
I see/read now and then that the manga isn't that popular i don't understand why!

WT sells an average of 300k by volume
the rakings in WSJ are mostly bad, sometimes averange... it's been a while since WT got top 5 or a colored page.
I think if it sold around 500k, WT would be safe for the next years...but as it's now... even a slight decrease in the sellings may be the the downfall for WT

300,000 is pretty good isn't it? Bleach sells around this same amount and has been going for this long without an anime, so Trigger seems like it can do the same, although it will likely decrease I think its chances are still high.
Mar 14, 2016 4:27 PM

Oct 2013
dat_le_tat said:
Hyuse stabs Youtarou in the gut! Youtarou collapses.
Me: You heartless son of a bit............
2 paper later: Phew.
Huyse now gain border trust, gain infomation and maybe he know Jin can predict futute.

My thoughts:
Seriously? Did he just stab him? Nah. That isn't it. He wouldn't. Too out of character. And kiddo nodded right before it happened. I wonder what they did. Some kind of illusion, I bet.
<quick look at Jin's face>
Surprise... concern... It could go both way. But he didn't interfere. Still good.
Kiddo should be pretending.
The torn clothes on back look concerning though...
Perhaps...
No. Still no way. I won't believe Hyuse killed him till I see Jin confirming it.
For now kiddo is alive and pretending. Waiting for right moment to stand up.
No yet. Not yet. Not yet.
Now is the time.
Kiddo?
Yeah. I knew it all along.

BTW. Don't you guys think Chika is going to end up in a huge danger, especially as Hyuse joins their team?

Hyuse wants to return home to save his lord from being sacrificed as the God. And who is the best alternative for God if not Chika with her terrifying trion amount? Now you put that kind of guy in the same team as her? And sent them for away mission? To Afto? Am I the only one who sees something terribly wrong here?

I wonder who he is going to be loyal if his lord is still save at the moment they come to Afto.
His lord? Or his new teammates?

The whole "God" system is seriously messed up. Someone must be sacrificed or Afto meets it's end. And noone wants to be sacrificed, so they look for outsiders with massive amount of trion.
And Chika is just too tempting...

Hyuse will face a difficult choice in the future.

Let his lord be sacrificed, set up Chika, find another sacrifice (who?) or let his country be destroyed.
Chika isn't going to be sacrificed (just my intuition, same as with kiddo).
But I feel pity towards the Lord and Hyuse, it wouldn't be good to let this guy be sacrificed either.
So I see 2 possible outcomes:
Lord and Hyuse escape Afto together and the whole country can go to hell, noone cares.
Or Hyuse sacrafices himself.

Perhaps that's why Jin looked so concerned after kiddo got "stabbed"? Was he feeling emphatic for the future Hyuse?
Mar 15, 2016 12:48 AM

Feb 2016
Kiriae88 said:

BTW. Don't you guys think Chika is going to end up in a huge danger, especially as Hyuse joins their team?

I don't think Border HQ will agree Chika to join T-2 for neighbor venture since Kinuta went out of the way of Border to give Chika a bailout trigger so that she wouldn't be compromised.
As far Chicka's brother is concerned, Osamu can serve more efficiently if he ever encounters with Amatori Rinji. I think when Osamu will explain why chicka is haunted by the neighbor and they have already got a makeshift solution, he would agree to come to Miden.
Mar 15, 2016 4:47 AM
Aug 2015
Hyuse's lord, probably will sacrifice himself.
Mar 15, 2016 1:02 PM

May 2014
so if Hyuse joins T-2 will he be allowed to use Lampyris since it isnt a
black trigger ?
Mar 15, 2016 1:16 PM

Nov 2013
NightSkiller said:
so if Hyuse joins T-2 will he be allowed to use Lampyris since it isnt a
black trigger ?
No, just like how Konami, Reiji and Karasuma can't use Connector, Full Arms and Giest in rank wars.
Mar 15, 2016 1:17 PM

Mar 2014
Not to mention Lampyris is probably going to be given to HQ as a part of the deal to let him in.
Mar 15, 2016 9:56 PM

Nov 2013
Dues-aj said:
Not to mention Lampyris is probably going to be given to HQ as a part of the deal to let him in.
Now that you mention it, it's not the only thing Hyuse can offer.
maybe he will give them his little radar thingy. Didn't he know that some forces were coming soon thank to it? Combined with Jin's SE this will make preparing for new attacks a lot easier right?
Apr 28, 2016 7:31 PM
Dec 2015
Y así el 4 integrante se unirá en el escuadrón..... Este cap fue excelente.... Estuvo genial
Apr 29, 2016 4:55 AM

Mar 2016
AraKi00 said:
Y así el 4 integrante se unirá en el escuadrón..... Este cap fue excelente.... Estuvo genial

Estábamos hablando en otros temas de que, tal vez, no seas tan fácil para Hyuse unirse al equipo.
"[...]I have to admit I'm not a big anime fan. Most anime that makes it over here seems to be either about schoolgirls with supernatural powers who battle evil, or adolescent boys who - for some convoluted reason - wind up having to pilot big giant robots...although, today, you just need to put some boobs or harem and fantasy and it'll be 10/10."
Apr 29, 2016 11:45 AM
Dec 2015
El problema es que tarda mucho en traducirlo al español... Por eso solo voy por aquí.... Pero ya estoy lo suficientemente emocionado... Lo único que quiere Hyuse es regresar... Eso se usara a fervor del equipo... Ya se sabe un poco de lo que sucede en aftokrator... Creo que terminara del lado de miden despues del viaje
Apr 29, 2016 11:58 AM

Mar 2016
AraKi00 said:
El problema es que tarda mucho en traducirlo al español... Por eso solo voy por aquí.... Pero ya estoy lo suficientemente emocionado... Lo único que quiere Hyuse es regresar... Eso se usara a fervor del equipo... Ya se sabe un poco de lo que sucede en aftokrator... Creo que terminara del lado de miden despues del viaje

Así es para algunos de nosostros tambien, el mangá no viene en nuestro idioma. Y sí, probablemente Hyuse terminara del lado de Miden.
"[...]I have to admit I'm not a big anime fan. Most anime that makes it over here seems to be either about schoolgirls with supernatural powers who battle evil, or adolescent boys who - for some convoluted reason - wind up having to pilot big giant robots...although, today, you just need to put some boobs or harem and fantasy and it'll be 10/10."
Apr 29, 2016 1:07 PM
Dec 2015
Ahora solo me preparo para ver el desarrollo de tamakoma II..... Y el de osamu ....
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 242 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

2 by LeviathanTheEsp »»
May 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 241 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

0 by anime-prime »»
May 1, 8:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.