Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2016 1:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww that was cute.

Good to see everyone doing better including Ahito. I mean, 3 weeks out cold...damn. Also, I found this scene to be somewhat iconic:
Mar 8, 2016 9:59 AM

Jan 2008
Stark700 said:
Also, I found this scene to be somewhat iconic:

This chapter was rife with great shots, really. There was also these two:

And this chapter as a whole... Man, what an absolutely beautiful combo of heartwarming moments that was. From Ahito's little chat with Shirotsuki, Shirotsuki helping save the both of them, Ahito's tears of joy upon seeing that he succeeded and the... I mean I'm not the only one seeing some rather blatant romantic overtones in this scene, am I? Do I just have my shipping goggles on too tight? Because I felt I had to be extremely careful with the phrasing during that scene to avoid implying anything that wasn't there but... my inner shipper is very happy with that conversation. Anyway, there was also Ahito's talk with Setsuna and her "If I were Mizuki's ghost, obviously I would have been here to THANK you, not haunt you!", his conclusion that he'll keep moving forward despite the lingering pain of what happened when he was a kid, and...
Damn, I basically just did a point-by-point summary of the entire chapter, didn't I? So yeah. Really loved this one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibiki no Mahou Chapter 7 Discussion

Luna0 - Oct 11, 2012

1 by Potimas »»
Feb 26, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Hibiki no Mahou Chapter 3 Discussion

45Ravager - Jan 4, 2014

1 by seanmagicalweeb »»
Mar 10, 2019 6:47 PM

Poll: » Hibiki no Mahou Chapter 2 Discussion

45Ravager - Jan 4, 2014

1 by seanmagicalweeb »»
Mar 10, 2019 6:42 PM

Poll: » Hibiki no Mahou Chapter 1 Discussion

45Ravager - Jan 4, 2014

2 by seanmagicalweeb »»
Mar 10, 2019 6:36 PM

Poll: » Hibiki no Mahou Chapter 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 7, 2016 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.