Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 10, 2016 7:35 AM

Mar 2015
I am disappointed with this chapter because Dimaria defeated so easily. Spriggan 12, my butt, LOL.
It seems Spriggan 12 is nothing. I am not looking forward with Spriggan 12 fights anymore.
Each battle should continue like 3-4 chapters.

Chelia adult form is like another Lucy.

Old Ultear at the last panel.

2.2/5
Mar 11, 2016 6:54 AM

Apr 2014
Dem boobs got bigga...

Jk aside, When they made it looks like Wendy is the one that receive the 3rd Origin, my reaction was "Well fuck this losing magic shit" because there is simply no way Wendy, one of the main cast to lost her magic for good, but when its revelaed that Sherrya is the one that actually got the 3rd origin, I'm starting to believe in this losing magic thing and believe she won't be able to use her magic again, at least I still think that Mashima had the balls to discard 1 or 2 side character.

The fight itself is quite underwhelming, I think it would work for the better that Mashima did the 3rd origin transformation at the last panel of the last chapter and dedicated this whole chapter for better prolonged fight with that god so that he can properly showcase the power of 3rd origin and that god.
Mar 11, 2016 6:04 PM
Sep 2015
Bluazing said:
Poor Chelia, felt bad for her this chapter, that look she gave towards the end made me kinda sad/bittersweet.

she gained my respect this chapter.
Mar 11, 2016 10:54 PM

Mar 2014
-ZET- said:
Sometimes I think Hiro is high/drunk, he barely focus on other Ishigar guilds and now he just announce were having a war with overall 700guilds, not to mention he never even finished introducing the other wizard saints.
What's the point? GMG Laxus beat Jura, the strongest Wizard Saint that wasn't part of the Four Gods. So now they're obviously just fodder.
Mar 12, 2016 2:21 AM

Oct 2011
ziggy_Z said:
-ZET- said:
Sometimes I think Hiro is high/drunk, he barely focus on other Ishigar guilds and now he just announce were having a war with overall 700guilds, not to mention he never even finished introducing the other wizard saints.
What's the point? GMG Laxus beat Jura, the strongest Wizard Saint that wasn't part of the Four Gods. So now they're obviously just fodder.

Yeah but there were also hints that Jura wasn't really serious, like when he said he would root for Fairy Tail to Makarov and when he got beaten while smiling.
Mar 12, 2016 2:57 AM

Jul 2007
-ZET- said:
ziggy_Z said:

Yeah but there were also hints that Jura wasn't really serious, like when he said he would root for Fairy Tail to Makarov and when he got beaten while smiling.

^This

Jura was 100% playing around in that match. We go from that to the top freaking four of the continent having an offpanel fight and supposedly strongest wizard on the continent getting oneshotted by fujoshi dragon.
Mar 12, 2016 6:06 AM
Nov 2015
Seems like next chapter is going to be good...just read the spoilers.
Zero_BreakMar 12, 2016 6:44 AM
Mar 12, 2016 6:09 AM

Apr 2008
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Seems like next chapter is going to be decent...just read the spoilers.

So excited~ Can't wait to see the full thing
Mar 12, 2016 6:44 AM
Nov 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Seems like next chapter is going to be decent...just read the spoilers.

You read them too :D?
Mar 12, 2016 6:44 AM

Apr 2008
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Darklight0303 said:

I always do~ Never missed a one
Mar 12, 2016 7:56 AM

Dec 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:

I always do~ Never missed a one

"I'll burn you down to ashes".... LOL cant wait
Mar 12, 2016 9:14 AM
Nov 2015
Hopefully next chapter will give some credit to the Spriggans!
Mar 12, 2016 7:45 PM

Mar 2014
Chaos_Harbinger said:
The Spriggan's have the best power portrayal of all villains after the first timeskip. Their character's are trash but their hype hasn't been discredited.
Mar 13, 2016 1:02 AM
Nov 2015
ziggy_Z said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:
The Spriggan's have the best power portrayal of all villains after the first timeskip. Their character's are trash but their hype hasn't been discredited.

I mean creating the impact that they are supposed to!
Mar 14, 2016 1:29 AM
Sep 2015
-ZET- said:
Hiro actually said on a page of the Volume 52 that there's a reason behind there being 12 Spriggans instead of 5 or 6 and he even said the editor argued with him about that number being way too much.

I dont know how to react to that, one way is me thinking "whelp, then I guess only 4 or 5 Spriggans are actually going to be something, the rest are fodders".

Other way is that all of the Spriggans are still alive and are going to be relevant to something later on.

Overall I don't know about how to feel with those fights, not sure if Hiro really changed his style of fights or he's doing it on purpose only to make the Spriggans return later on.
I mean, even if you say that all of the Spriggans fight so far have been logic, they still felt way too underwhelming comparing to fights of previous arcs and judging by the Spriggans reputation alone they should be having fights much more epic.

To be honest any hype I've had for the Spriggans fight died on this one, I don't really look foward to Neinhart fight even though we have Jellal,Erza and Kagura against him, I only look foward to his personality.

from the start of the war, some of the minor characters said that they are confident in this battle because they became stronger. Maybe hiro wrote that for fairies to show to us that they put too much confident and wishing something bad happen in the end. Too much confidence will kill you.

And it was zeref's strategy that Fairy's weakness is they don't kill their enemy. He said that.
Mar 16, 2016 8:31 AM

Aug 2014
tr1ckst3r said:
Dem boobs got bigga...

Jk aside, When they made it looks like Wendy is the one that receive the 3rd Origin, my reaction was "Well fuck this losing magic shit" because there is simply no way Wendy, one of the main cast to lost her magic for good, but when its revelaed that Sherrya is the one that actually got the 3rd origin, I'm starting to believe in this losing magic thing and believe she won't be able to use her magic again, at least I still think that Mashima had the balls to discard 1 or 2 side character.

The fight itself is quite underwhelming, I think it would work for the better that Mashima did the 3rd origin transformation at the last panel of the last chapter and dedicated this whole chapter for better prolonged fight with that god so that he can properly showcase the power of 3rd origin and that god.

I think the biggest issue of the fight is that it lack the spectacle or wow factor that should've come with the two combatants. God Soul Dimaria had only two attacks and barely moved and Third Origin Sherria mainly punched her and threw one spell at the end. Compared to say, Flame Dragon King Natsu, or just post TS Natsu in general it felt underwhelming. It felt like Hiro just wanted to wrap things up and not really care how it was done.
May 19, 2016 11:55 AM

May 2014
Characters are just dying off, I think they deserve more of a fight, I mean, first God Serena, then the robot and now DiMaria, best girl 😢
Amazing magic though, and nice twists, didn't see those coming.
Also, Sherria looked hot AF, or will look hot in the future 😍
Sep 25, 2016 2:22 PM

Jan 2016
ttha twas some insane art o.o and am shocked... the feels for sherria and seeing Granny Ultear.. ;.; but the cost for victory.. a price that had to be paid.. 1 more down.. and the fight continues!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 11, 2016 8:02 AM

Feb 2015
Nooo... so sad about Sherria losing her magic. :'(
May 11, 2017 12:57 AM

Dec 2014
that intense battle ends.... Sheerrria your the man welll not really good to see ultear again
Aug 15, 2018 10:56 AM

Feb 2013
Sherria's magic is gone, but they won the fight.
Old Ultear is somewhere far away.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aod-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.