Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2016 10:15 AM

May 2015
Just wondering, is there a story out there of a couple that lives the phrase "Us against the world" and follows them on an adventure? I've watched a lot of stuff, but haven;t come across this theme yet.
Mar 3, 2016 10:39 AM

Sep 2015
What first came to my mind is No Game No Life. Since when the siblings first came to the world, they were alone and had to basically face off against everyone in the world. Along the way, they gathered more and more allies but there are always a greater number of enemies. In the same way, Bonnie and Clyde first was robbing banks alone, they slowly they gathered the young man and Clyde's brother and sister-in-law, but they always had to run from the public. I know this isn't the perfect fit, but if you haven't watched the series, give it a try, it's one of my all time favourites.

Edit: welp it seems that you have already seen the series. That's the only one that I can think off the top of my head right now.
LemoniscateMar 3, 2016 10:42 AM
Any cute girls please feel free to join my harem: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=70667
Mar 3, 2016 11:39 AM

May 2015
Lemoniscate said:
What first came to my mind is No Game No Life. Since when the siblings first came to the world, they were alone and had to basically face off against everyone in the world. Along the way, they gathered more and more allies but there are always a greater number of enemies. In the same way, Bonnie and Clyde first was robbing banks alone, they slowly they gathered the young man and Clyde's brother and sister-in-law, but they always had to run from the public. I know this isn't the perfect fit, but if you haven't watched the series, give it a try, it's one of my all time favourites.

Edit: welp it seems that you have already seen the series. That's the only one that I can think off the top of my head right now.

Thanks for trying at least. Doen;t look like there is much out there in regards to this...
Mar 3, 2016 2:22 PM

May 2012
You might look at the Lupin III franchise. Lupin has a couple of sidekicks including the beautiful Mine Fujiko. There's an updated version of Lupin III that was released last year and is set in Italy where they both appear. Fujiko also got a series of her own, Lupin III: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna, where Lupin is in a supporting role.
Mar 3, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 2012
+1 for Lupin III. I wouldn't recommend starting the franchise with Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna though, it's very different from the usual Lupin III shows that focus on the goofy heists.

I'd also like to add Michiko to Hatchin as a recommendation. As you can see from the synopsis it's pretty much exactly what you're looking for. It's not the most amazing show ever, but pretty good nevertheless.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

More topics from this board

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - Yesterday

7 by vasipi4946 »»
39 minutes ago

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by JoeChip »»
11 hours ago

» What anime has the most messed up evil mc?

Krystopher - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
Today, 3:40 AM

» Pure comedy anime with no drama, suggestions?

JustSomeone15 - May 11

9 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Today, 12:09 AM

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
Yesterday, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.