Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 3, 2016 4:36 PM

Dec 2015
TheGrandSage23 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

No matter what series it is, there is bitching everywhere. I've dealt with this in Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Hunter X Hunter forums. It just seems like shounen anime/manga are targeted the most for criticism even though they're intended to be fun, Fairy Tail being no exception.

Just ignore the pure hate and cynicism though and judge it on your own terms. The series isn't perfect but I love the world and characters, so a few annoying things here or there doesn't ruin for the series for me like it does other people.

If people bring up legitimate problems why do people like you retort with buzzwords? There is no hate here it's people pointing out its problems. Just because something is fun doesn't mean it's immune to criticism. Pure hate and cynicism is saying the series or the arc is terrible because of a few chapters which makes little sense. That's not what's being said.

Almost everyone hated the outcome of Erza's fight with Kyouka but still hypes Tartaros. It was just a chapter and a bad one. Same situation here. What people are complaining about here is Ultear's lack of a decent explaination and the mention of Third Origin which came out of nowhere and already people weren't fond of Second Origin

Nobody's perfect mashima is no exception... better get used to hype or a let down chapter...
In "erza" thing i couldn't care less i, also don't want that "because shes erza thingy" but did i bitch about it?? HELL NO...
Mar 3, 2016 5:11 PM
Mar 2015
Wait. Why are people mad, this is the norm. Kashima covered ultears appearance, a The origin power has been explained in previous time so its not an asspull actually. asspull is a new concept laid on the ground like a turd.
Mar 7, 2016 7:38 AM
Jan 2015
I'm still confused what third origin is... :/ can someone explain?
Mar 7, 2016 7:50 AM

Apr 2008
silveryfeather said:

Third origin is taking all of your power at the peak of your life from the future and stuffing it into your present day body.
Mar 9, 2016 8:08 PM
Nov 2014
I don't know if it's just me but i never really thought of Natsu and Lucy as a couple. Best friends.....yea but I never picked up any romantic vibes from them. Is it just me?
Mar 10, 2016 8:12 AM

Apr 2008
Harem-lover said:
I don't know if it's just me but i never really thought of Natsu and Lucy as a couple. Best friends.....yea but I never picked up any romantic vibes from them. Is it just me?

It is just you. There's plenty of hints throughout the omakes and the main story.
Mar 10, 2016 8:33 AM
Mar 2015
Harem-lover said:

I wish m best busty friend would sit her ass on my face all the time, I mean how has he not suffocated under all dat
Mar 17, 2016 10:16 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
silveryfeather said:

Third origin is taking all of your power at the peak of your life from the future and stuffing it into your present day body.
I think you got it wrong, Third origin is not about taking all your power from the future.
Third origin is just a power that you will eventually develop in the future, in this case, they are trying to forcefully gain it by instantly 'aged' to her future self in which she already posses a third origin.
Sep 25, 2016 2:04 PM

Jan 2016
oooh thank god ... its not Ultear's not physically form.. but still interesting, shes stuck in time, kinda. Dimaria dose a take over, god soul. becomes the God of Time! o.O
3rd orgin! will it work, what will they do?
btw,Nice going by Hiro! master of troll lol
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 11, 2016 7:57 AM

Feb 2015
Nooo, Charle. :'( This chapter was absolutely insane. I don't want Wendy and Sherria to lose their magic, but they might have to take on Ultear's offer if they want to defeat God-Soul Chronos.
May 11, 2017 12:56 AM

Dec 2014
that intense battle continues hang in there girls
Aug 27, 2017 7:21 AM

Oct 2015
too much God something in this volume too and many transformations
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 15, 2018 10:56 AM

Feb 2013
She is not even there, but at least they have a chance in this fight.
Nov 25, 2019 4:23 PM
Nov 2019
The people whining about Ultear clearly have not read the chapter she is time mage. The fact that she exists in time alone is not an impossible plot point but nice try though lol.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.