Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2016 5:11 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice chapter focused on Chabo. And especially with the competitive atmosphere going on, she adds a bit of fresh moments this chapter. I think she's definitely earned a spot on stage so far too.
Feb 26, 2016 7:35 PM
Mar 2012
Oho, an actually sequel to the original series taking place a couple of years later. The focus was on Miike and the other kids his age, but nonetheless I'm glad that Kousei continues to inspire others.
Feb 26, 2016 10:02 PM

Apr 2011
I thought I will get a chance of seeing how Kousei will be 2 years from the story but too bad.
Feb 27, 2016 1:34 AM

Jun 2011
hellogarry said:
I thought I will get a chance of seeing how Kousei will be 2 years from the story but too bad.

Well, Nagi said her teacher is coming. And we all know who is her teacher.
Feb 27, 2016 2:28 AM
Feb 2016
Y
Stap-dono said:
hellogarry said:

Yea i think its will continue the story and its good for us lol nc nc now i can get over the past :( but its life moves on :) kaori in our hearts forver
Feb 27, 2016 3:36 AM

Apr 2011
Stap-dono said:
hellogarry said:

She did said that, but the sad part is I don't think this story will continue on the next chapter.

Hakbur_Abar said:

Yea i think its will continue the story and its good for us lol nc nc now i can get over the past :( but its life moves on :) kaori in our hearts forver

Nah I don't think they will continue the story of the fair.
But we will probably get to see him in a different story.
hellogarryFeb 27, 2016 8:14 PM
Feb 27, 2016 5:19 AM

Jan 2015
I nearly cried reading this. And damn, I want to see Arima already. Author needs to stop teasing us
Feb 27, 2016 5:55 AM
Feb 2016
hellogarry said:
Stap-dono said:

She did said that, but the sad part is I don't think this story will continue on the next chapter.

Hakbur_Abar said:

Nah I don't think they will continue the story of the fair.
But we will probably get to see him in a different story.[/quote]
What i see in the chapter is mikee is turning to be arima and nagi turning to be kaori and i think the story will be focus by this 2 younger just see there faces i feel the author hear us and making kaori back in another person jus hoping :)
Feb 27, 2016 11:16 AM
Feb 2016
No one notice that kaori shown in this chapter??? take a look carefully in last page of chapters in apologies the one apologying is kaori!!! because she just used pencil to choose a song that kousei will play in the past?? really no one notice this damn!! kaori is alive :) IN OUR HEARTS!
Feb 28, 2016 6:18 PM

Jul 2012
I'm so glad we got something that took place after the series!

Mike and Nagi have grown up wonderfully :) The growth spurts in this series from first year to 3rd year of middles school is insane haha.

Can't wait to see Kousei in the next chapter :D
Feb 29, 2016 1:42 AM
Feb 2016
Ando- said:

Mike and Nagi have grown up wonderfully :) The growth spurts in this series from first year to 3rd year of middles school is insane haha.

Bro sad to say this is only fillers the next one is good its about kaori childhood and the sad thing thats the last this coda chapters is just gift to everyone who buy a dvd of the whole volume :( ithink there's no more season 2 or anything gg
Feb 29, 2016 1:25 PM

Jul 2012
Hakbur_Abar said:
Ando- said:

Bro sad to say this is only fillers the next one is good its about kaori childhood and the sad thing thats the last this coda chapters is just gift to everyone who buy a dvd of the whole volume :( ithink there's no more season 2 or anything gg

Last chapter? But MAL has it at 5 volumes ;__; Why is it at one volume a chapter :(
No season 2 is perfectly fine with me. I wanted some kind of epilogue though, and this was sorta close to one haha.
Mar 1, 2016 3:12 AM
Feb 2016
Ando- said:
Hakbur_Abar said:

Last chapter? But MAL has it at 5 volumes ;__; Why is it at one volume a chapter :(
No season 2 is perfectly fine with me. I wanted some kind of epilogue though, and this was sorta close to one haha.

Search shigatsu wa kimi no uso coda 4 reddit u will know the answer
Aug 3, 2016 12:26 AM
Feb 2012
I would so watch a sequel starring Chabo, Miike, and Nagi. Even if it's more of the same.
Apr 28, 2017 11:21 PM
Jul 2018
Nice to see a sequel chapter. I really hoping they would show Kousei. Nagi has really grown up. She's starting to even look a bit like Kaori. I didn't even recognize Miike at first. Pretty good chapter overall.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Coda Chapter 1 Discussion

Ando - Apr 22, 2015

11 by animEid »»
Apr 20, 3:15 AM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 28, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 28, 2022 5:34 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Coda Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

9 by Shikkakku »»
Nov 14, 2021 8:23 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Coda Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2015

5 by removed-user »»
Apr 25, 2017 10:47 PM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Coda Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2015

8 by removed-user »»
Apr 25, 2017 10:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.