Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 25, 2016 8:42 PM
Jun 2013
What are your views on Reincarnation .

Universe itself goes numerous cycles of Birth Death and Rebirth , SO does every particle of Universe .

Reincarnation is a Universal Justice system .
No one can escape their deeds .
We are the keepers of our Karma ( Action ) . We unconsciously keep note of our actions .
Feb 25, 2016 9:15 PM

Jun 2015
I honestly have no clue, the concept of just nothingness is hard for humans, so it's hard to explain, but I think after one dies, you just become a new person, a new baby born, starting from scratch.
Feb 25, 2016 9:16 PM
Jul 2018
I believe in jebus sooooooooooo no re incarnation
Feb 25, 2016 9:20 PM

Sep 2015
I believe when you're dead, you dead.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Feb 25, 2016 9:26 PM

Oct 2014
This isn't CoD. When you die, you stay dead. No one who claims to have lived a "past life" has been some boring, average person who died in a boring, average way. It's always either "I was someone important in a past life" or "I was killed in a brutal way in a past life". Should we accept that the more important you are the more people you will reincarnate into or is there just no such thing as true reincarnation? I think the latter sounds more plausible.
Feb 25, 2016 9:29 PM

Jan 2016
When your dead, you're just dead. Nothing will absolutely happen.
Feb 25, 2016 9:41 PM

Mar 2008
I'm open to it pretty much. I don't think it happens to everyone though.
Feb 25, 2016 9:52 PM
Jan 2013
Regardless of reincarnation or not, live yo life as you want
If you want to be a mean fucker and screw the life of everyone then hella, do it. I ain't got no memories of a "past life" so if karma gets to me, then my next life is fucked, but hell if I give a damn bout my next life. I might as well be a cockroach who will be half squished and unable to move for days and die the worst death. SUCKS TO BE YOU, REINCARNATION! THIS TIME I AM HUMAN
gone bai bai
Feb 25, 2016 9:52 PM
Jun 2013
traed said:

Is transmigration of Souls or Consciousness similar to Reincarnation ?

Mkim said:
If you want to be a mean fucker and screw the life of everyone then hella, do it. I ain't got no memories of a "past life" so if karma gets to me, then my next life is fucked, but hell if I give a damn bout my next life. I might as well be a cockroach who will be half squished and unable to move for days and die the worst death. SUCKS TO BE YOU, REINCARNATION! THIS TIME I AM HUMAN

It takes more than 100,000 births to attain Human body .
Once you get it enjoy your life and escape from the cycle . If one is hit by Desires at the time of Death , U will have to come again and again .

I was a Rock in my last life , LOL . Though Facebook said I was an Irish Girl who died in Teens .
There are 400,000 human species.
KaulDevaFeb 25, 2016 10:00 PM
Feb 25, 2016 9:58 PM

Apr 2015
Once its the end of the line thats it
you've lived it the best you can
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2016 9:58 PM

Jul 2012
I don't believe in that particular view myself.
Feb 25, 2016 10:00 PM
Jan 2013
ashishkaull said:
Mkim said:

Once you get it enjoy your life and escape from the cycle . If one is hit by Desires at the time of Death , U will have to come again and again .

I was a Rock in my last life , LOL . Though Facebook said I was an Irish Girl who died in Teens .
Well then, thanks my 100,000 past lives, I am thoroughly enjoying being a horrible human, sucks to be you my future 100,000 lives
gone bai bai
Feb 25, 2016 10:04 PM
Jun 2013
Mkim said:
ashishkaull said:

Well then, thanks my 100,000 past lives, I am thoroughly enjoying being a horrible human, sucks to be you my future 100,000 lives

Just like a woman keep changing her clothes .

Soul keeps shedding Matter . Soul is eternal its neither created nor destroyed but transfers from one medium to another
Feb 25, 2016 10:22 PM

Mar 2008
ashishkaull said:
traed said:

It's not just similar, it's the exact same thing. Transmigration of the soul is another term for reincarnation.
Feb 25, 2016 10:26 PM

May 2013
I feel strongly that the death of our body isn't the end of the soul. Although, I don't think there's any guarantee that you will necessarily reincarnate into a new human life... you might become a heavenly cloud puff or something, like in DBZ.

I mean reincarnation just explains so much you know? And it's a really positive mindset anyhow. Always shoot for your highest goal, don't accept the first options this life gives you, because the karma you generate by following your highest course could always come back in another life. OR in this life... reincarnation is an idea that applies to the time within a lifespan as well...

Sounds crazy to some but, this is how I live my life, indeed.
xMizu_Feb 25, 2016 10:29 PM
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Feb 25, 2016 10:39 PM

Apr 2013
Baseless. Cute idea though. The idea of karma makes sense if it is derived from your present life, but that's only because all those "negative" actions and traits it's associated with have corresponding results that fit the deeds, it's not guaranteed of coarse, people change, luck, whatever, it's basically just connecting causes and effects, or the flip side, actions and projected consequences.
Feb 25, 2016 10:45 PM

Feb 2012
I would like to believe that we are reincarnated and start our lives again, but I don't think that's the case. Once we die, that's the end for us unfortunately.

Feb 25, 2016 11:06 PM
Jun 2013
xshizuneix said:
I would like to believe that we are reincarnated and start our lives again, but I don't think that's the case. Once we die, that's the end for us unfortunately.

Yes , Once we die , that is the end of us .
But The soul is eternal . Its carries some of the Karma or Consciousness from past life to next life .
Soul in this life and next life were same but the person or body that inherited that soul are two different creatures .

Its not I ( The Body ) that reincarnate but I ( The Spirit Soul ) that reincarnate .

traed said:
ashishkaull said:

It's not just similar, it's the exact same thing. Transmigration of the soul is another term for reincarnation.

Oh !!.............................................
Feb 25, 2016 11:48 PM

May 2013
Candy said:
Baseless. Cute idea though. The idea of karma makes sense if it is derived from your present life, but that's only because all those "negative" actions and traits it's associated with have corresponding results that fit the deeds, it's not guaranteed of coarse, people change, luck, whatever, it's basically just connecting causes and effects, or the flip side, actions and projected consequences.

It's like chaos theory, only without the chaos. A death becomes, in the grand scope of the interconnected universe, the cause of another birth. This new birth carries the same karma as the previous incarnation. You might even say it is the same consciousness. A common metaphor in Buddhism is that of a flame being spread from candle to candle. New flame, but it's a direct continuation. It is indeed cause and effect, only with an uncanny link between birth and death.

So of course you'd ask 'how do you know this?' or 'okay it can be true, but why would this necessarily be true?' and the answer to those questions almost almost lies in the realm of personal experience (out of body experiences and meditative experiences of oneness can definitely give you a reason to entertain the idea). Or even just religious faith, if that's how it came to you.
xMizu_Feb 25, 2016 11:57 PM
I CELEBRATE myself,
Feb 25, 2016 11:51 PM

Apr 2013
xrockxz89 said:
Candy said:

It's not baseless if you've had an out of body experience or a meditative experience... can be hard to explain to someone who hasn't.
Does it count if it happened during sleep?
Feb 25, 2016 11:58 PM

May 2013
Candy said:
xrockxz89 said:

It's not baseless if you've had an out of body experience or a meditative experience... can be hard to explain to someone who hasn't.
Does it count if it happened during sleep?

sure, why not, what matters is the power of the experience. Also scroll up, I just made a whole reply lol.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Feb 25, 2016 11:59 PM

Oct 2015
I don't believe in a after-life. I think it would be fun if I was reincarnated as a wolf or better yet the Avatar though but I don't believe in it.
Feb 26, 2016 12:01 AM

Jul 2014
i believe im gonna reincarnate into a phone poll
Feb 26, 2016 12:12 AM

Apr 2013
xrockxz89 said:
Candy said:

It's like chaos theory, only without the chaos. A death becomes, in the grand scope of the interconnected universe, the cause of another birth. This new birth carries the same karma as the previous incarnation. You might even say it is the same consciousness. A common metaphor in Buddhism is that of a flame being spread from candle to candle. New flame, but it's a direct continuation. It is indeed cause and effect, only with an uncanny link between birth and death.

So of course you'd ask 'how do you know this?' or 'okay it can be true, but why would this necessarily be true?' and the answer to those questions almost almost lies in the realm of personal experience (out of body experiences and meditative experiences of oneness can definitely give you a reason to entertain the idea). Or even just religious faith, if that's how it came to you.
So those experiences just serve to entertain the idea? If you hadn't any conception of the idea would they have led you to it? Like the one I had during sleep, all I though was "eehhh, that's me but I'm here, cooool", I mean I've also had dreams where my face changed into others', and me changing genders, how much far should I take those? It's nifty allowing yourself to analogously apply stuff like that to whatever wild theories a person may have heard of, but where's the link? The basis for the supposition? Why reincarnation and not something along more traditional divine lines?
Feb 26, 2016 12:19 AM
Jun 2013
Zjj said:
i believe im gonna reincarnate into a phone poll

Its not You , Who will reincarnate . Once U die U are dead .
But Its U ( The Spirit Soul ) that will reincarnate .

That's what I think of Reincarnation .
Feb 26, 2016 1:11 AM

Aug 2015
This is what I believe.

When you die, you die. No heaven or hell, no reincarnation, nothing. You have only one life, make it count.
Feb 26, 2016 1:25 AM

May 2015
No. Until I see some evidence for reincarnation, I have no reason to believe it. If a thing like this, with physical consequences happens, there should be evidence for it.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Feb 26, 2016 1:36 AM

Feb 2016
In a sense, something like reincarnation happens if you have kids. A part of you mixes with a part of another person and that separate part of you becomes another human. All your kids are parts of your body that went off to live their own lives.

In that sense, we're all technically still living continuations of our ancestors' bodies. No wonder China and older cultures focus so much on ancestor worship.

Feb 26, 2016 1:41 AM

Dec 2015
I don't believe in life or something after death.

When you die, there is nothing. It's like if you've never existed before.
Feb 26, 2016 1:43 AM

Jun 2014
I would believe in it, if it meant posting thread after thread meant you got reincarnated as a slug.

So in short....no, I don't.
Feb 26, 2016 2:27 AM
Jun 2013
lilcoffeebean said:
I would believe in it, if it meant posting thread after thread meant you got reincarnated as a slug.

So in short....no, I don't.

Nope ! I am a Taurus Girl ...........ba.......ba......yay
Feb 26, 2016 3:39 AM

Dec 2015
I don't believe it.

If it was real it would also be a nightmarishly cruel system. Trillions of souls and only like 0.0001 get to be something cool like a tiger or human. The majority of the rest have to be plankton, viruses and paramecium.
Feb 26, 2016 4:02 AM

Mar 2008
Bobby2Hands said:
I don't believe it.

If it was real it would also be a nightmarishly cruel system. Trillions of souls and only like 0.0001 get to be something cool like a tiger or human. The majority of the rest have to be plankton, viruses and paramecium.

Then shouldn't you see evolution and reproduction as cruel as well?

Think of reincarnation as the evolution of the soul.
Feb 26, 2016 4:37 AM

Dec 2015
traed said:
Bobby2Hands said:
I don't believe it.

Then shouldn't you see evolution and reproduction as cruel as well?

Think of reincarnation as the evolution of the soul.

I do see reproductive evolution as cruel. But evolution isn't a system that was decided upon by the gods.
Feb 26, 2016 11:37 AM

Jul 2014
I don't believe in reincarnation but it'd suck to have your soul recycled over and over .
Feb 28, 2016 9:47 AM

May 2013
Candy said:
xrockxz89 said:

So those experiences just serve to entertain the idea? If you hadn't any conception of the idea would they have led you to it? Like the one I had during sleep, all I though was "eehhh, that's me but I'm here, cooool", I mean I've also had dreams where my face changed into others', and me changing genders, how much far should I take those? It's nifty allowing yourself to analogously apply stuff like that to whatever wild theories a person may have heard of, but where's the link? The basis for the supposition? Why reincarnation and not something along more traditional divine lines?

Well idk if I'm explaining it correctly but to me, first of all, it really does make sense. Death provides a chain reaction that inevitably leads to life. This new life is informed by the same causal link as the previous one was (the one that died) and as such has the same 'Karma,' possibly even the same stream of consciousness. The experiences are definitely why you might think such. And yo, there are many kinds of spiritual experiences possible, way more than lucid dreaming and such, though those are really cool. One time while meditating on a lifeguard stand I felt my being become one with people around me especially this baby, it was life changing man like all of a sudden something clicked and I saw clearly that my being and the being of the universe were of the same substance...
I CELEBRATE myself,
Feb 28, 2016 11:13 AM

May 2014
I don't really think its scientifically evident but I mean all my energy and matter will always be conserved so thats kind of a plus
I've been here way too long...
Feb 28, 2016 11:17 AM

Nov 2015
I'd rather be dead than reincarnate as a slug or a plankton or something. Existance is pain for a slug. And think about it theres a huuuuuge amount more bacteria than there are dogs or trained monkeys, so odds are you're gonna be some freaky microscopic organism with flagella insead of eyeballs before you're going to come around to be human again.
Feb 28, 2016 11:18 AM

Dec 2014
I haven't really given it much thought honestly.
But I guess I don't believe in it.
Feb 28, 2016 11:20 AM

Dec 2015
I believe I'll come back as a magical girl.

And when I do, y'all be fucked.
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 29, 2016 7:11 AM

Nov 2015
I'd actually like to hope to be re-incarnated when I die but as for now the correct answer is 'I don't know'.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you guys actually read the comments on the threads here

tsukareru - May 11

29 by Longnines »»
12 minutes ago

» Your Top 3 non-anime movies

60D - Mar 10, 2021

15 by LoveLikeBlood »»
12 minutes ago

» Women live longer than men

MUFFlN - May 12

31 by LoveLikeBlood »»
13 minutes ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

57 by DesuMaiden »»
53 minutes ago

» Do you deem gratuitously killing insects immoral?

vasipi4946 - May 10

29 by DesuMaiden »»
55 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.