Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2016 2:25 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Though Ryou was a well-off school girl in her past life, she doesn't act overly spoiled in her new one, even though her family and village are quite poor. Luckily, knowledge of her modern life is quite useful in this situation, allowing her village to prosper more.

The author did a good job writing Ryou's monologues, her puns and reactions were quite funny to read, and even simple actions were made more interesting because of that.
Jun 3, 2016 3:20 AM

Dec 2015
This is quite a great novel.

Ryou's reactions made me laugh often!
Mar 31, 2017 6:31 AM
Mar 2016
it was a very good ln unlike many iseki n vrmmo story. why is it not recognised by many. i guess it is one of a gem buried in a mine of coal. i enjoyed every chapter wit great excitment. hope author keep the good work and release new chapters soon.
Dec 17, 2017 11:52 PM
Jul 2015
LastChapter said:
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Though Ryou was a well-off school girl in her past life, she doesn't act overly spoiled in her new one, even though her family and village are quite poor. Luckily, knowledge of her modern life is quite useful in this situation, allowing her village to prosper more.

The author did a good job writing Ryou's monologues, her puns and reactions were quite funny to read, and even simple actions were made more interesting because of that.

Not all rich, smart, or well-off teens are spoilt. In fact, some of them are even more responsible, logical, reasonable, and understanding than common average people. This MC is a good example of that, as she uses her logic, patience, and positive thinking to overcome all the odds stacked against her.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.

More topics from this board

» Web Volumes?

Xenocrisi - Jul 6, 2016

0 by Xenocrisi »»
Jul 6, 2016 11:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.