Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 77 78 [79] 80 81 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2017 2:19 PM

Jul 2015
Name of this manga?

Nov 13, 2017 3:02 PM

Oct 2014
MAL genre page and anime planet are just a huge waste of time. Use MangaUpdates folks.

Fat female lead + body swap/s brings up 3 measly titles. It takes like 5 seconds to find that title.
Nov 13, 2017 4:44 PM
Nov 2017
NEED HELP FINDING THIS MANGA'S TITLE: https://i.imgur.com/LhsdNYi.jpg
Nov 13, 2017 4:55 PM

Mar 2016
I belive it's a webtoon. I haven't read it but I've seen the cover before. Think it might be called sadistic lovers or something
Edit: sadistic beauty
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2017 7:11 PM
Nov 2017
I'm trying to remember a manga series I read several years ago. It only has 4 volumes. A high school student has a codon(?) put in his eye and is told he has been selected to join in a tournament to defend earth against aliens. He ends up fighting the captain of the team in the end and losing his arm. Can't for the life of me remember the name.
Nov 13, 2017 8:50 PM
Dec 2009
I want to know what is this manga called , I typed the text that show in it but couldn't find 1 clue about what it is called .

this is the text that was in the page "Those who see the girl in red dosen't have to look back at her"

does anyone know what this manga is ?

this is the pictures of the manga

MangaFan095Nov 13, 2017 8:57 PM
Nov 13, 2017 9:03 PM

Nov 2016
MangaFan095 said:
I want to know what is this manga called , I typed the text that show in it but couldn't find 1 clue about what it is called .

this is the text that was in the page "Those who see the girl in red dosen't have to look back at her"

does anyone know what this manga is ?

this is the pictures of the manga

1) https://myanimelist.net/manga/88228/Karadasagashi
2) https://myanimelist.net/manga/94366/Konya_wa_Tsuki_ga_Kirei_desu_ga_Toriaezu_Shine

icon by: tincyan

Nov 13, 2017 9:20 PM

Jul 2014
CrazyBear said:
MAL genre page and anime planet are just a huge waste of time. Use MangaUpdates folks.

Fat female lead + body swap/s brings up 3 measly titles. It takes like 5 seconds to find that title.

True that, I already read that manga, but MangaUpdates is the #1 resource in finding manga.

Also never got to say it, but thank you for coming back to help. Truly appreciate it. :)
Nov 14, 2017 3:02 AM

Sep 2014
I am looking for a web manga that I've read in the past. I have a vague memory about it but here's what i can remember. The main character is young school girl who was bless/curse with an inborn disease which allow her to experience cliche heroine events like "bumping into hot male character running on the way to school with a bread on her mouth". It is comedy manga. It is not serialize but i believe it is continuously publish by the author in some site similar to pixiv. Please help.

Update: I remember the author has a facebook page. There he/she updated his/her work from time to time.
NayreNov 14, 2017 3:07 AM
Nov 14, 2017 5:55 AM

Oct 2014
koto said:
CrazyBear said:

True that, I already read that manga, but MangaUpdates is the #1 resource in finding manga.

Also never got to say it, but thank you for coming back to help. Truly appreciate it. :)
It’s the best, but something happened to it since I was last here, the phrase search doesn’t work anymore.

Thanks, trying to up the completion % when I can. πŸ˜€
Nov 14, 2017 6:38 AM

Oct 2014
Nayre said:
I am looking for a web manga that I've read in the past. I have a vague memory about it but here's what i can remember. The main character is young school girl who was bless/curse with an inborn disease which allow her to experience cliche heroine events like "bumping into hot male character running on the way to school with a bread on her mouth". It is comedy manga. It is not serialize but i believe it is continuously publish by the author in some site similar to pixiv. Please help.

Update: I remember the author has a facebook page. There he/she updated his/her work from time to time.
Maybe this
Doushite Watashi ga Shuyaku Nan desu ka?

This came up a few weeks ago and it sounds like it anyways.
Edit: the shorter name is Watashu on kiss
Nov 14, 2017 6:46 AM

Jan 2014
I'm looking for a manga I read the first chapter of many years ago. It sounds like a hentai but its not.

The main protagonist is a virgin who transfers to a new school where he meets two girls, a cold girl with glasses and a popular girl that he gets a crush on. Later, the popular girl comes on to him and they have sex (atop a lighthouse or something). Then he finds out that the girl is two-timing him and he gets sad and complains to the other girl. The girl feels sorry for him so she ends up sleeping with him too.

Some of the details may be off but the main thing was that he was a virgin who slept with two girls in the same day.
Nov 14, 2017 6:56 AM

Sep 2014
The main character is a school girl born with disease which trigger heroine like/ main character like cliche events (running while eating a bread, then bump into hot male character). Genre is comedy. It is web series directly publish in the website similar to pixiv. So it really hard to find since you cant find it easily in websites like mangafox or other similar platforms. If someone out there who manage to read that, please share to me the links and title. Thanks!
Nov 14, 2017 7:00 AM

Sep 2014
CrazyBear said:
Nayre said:

Maybe this
Doushite Watashi ga Shuyaku Nan desu ka?

This came up a few weeks ago and it sounds like it anyways.
Edit: the shorter name is Watashu on kiss

Ohhh thank you mate!!! Been searching for this for ages.
Nov 14, 2017 7:43 AM
Nov 14, 2017 8:17 AM
Feb 2013
Good day mates! Need some help here. From what series is

TwilightZone817Nov 14, 2017 8:58 AM
Nov 14, 2017 9:00 AM

Aug 2015

Good day mr., google says it's this one: Kao ga Suki.

And this is Yoake ni Furu.
PleinairNov 14, 2017 9:10 AM

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β˜†γ΅γ‚γ΅γ‚γ‚‹β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“γ΅γ‚γ΅γ‚γ‚Šβ˜†β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ❀ BE KAWAII ❀         
Nov 14, 2017 9:32 AM
Nov 2017
Trying to remember this oneshot I read years ago. A dancer is "sold" to a masked demon in the desert where she thinks she will be eaten but really he just paid to have her live there for a week so he could paint her.

------------------------*SPOILER*---------------------------

He isn't really a demon but the twin of the current king or something and wears the mask because he was burned as a child for being "evil" and knowing magic.
Nov 14, 2017 10:33 AM
Feb 2013
Fuzarca said:

Good day mr., google says it's this one: Kao ga Suki.

Thanks! Confirmed it.
I did ask Mr. Google earlier and said it was Hare-Kon. Damn liar.
Nov 14, 2017 4:30 PM
May 2017
Does anyone know what manga is this?

Nov 14, 2017 4:50 PM

Aug 2015
@cys24
Horimiya

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β˜†γ΅γ‚γ΅γ‚γ‚‹β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“γ΅γ‚γ΅γ‚γ‚Šβ˜†β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

      ❀ BE KAWAII ❀         
Nov 14, 2017 5:10 PM
May 2017
Nov 14, 2017 5:15 PM
Apr 2014
I am looking for a manga that I forgot to bookmark. I remember that in the beginning the two main characters,who didnt know each other, went to get a haircut before their first day of school in a deliquent high school. After their haircut mc #1 has curly bleached hair and mc #2 has big spiky hair. Also later on both of them become friends. Mc #1 is known for fighting dirty and constantly looking for a girlfriend while mc #2 is a bit weak in fights and has a girlfriend.
Nov 14, 2017 5:38 PM

Oct 2014
echizen02 said:
I am looking for a manga that I forgot to bookmark. I remember that in the beginning the two main characters,who didnt know each other, went to get a haircut before their first day of school in a deliquent high school. After their haircut mc #1 has curly bleached hair and mc #2 has big spiky hair. Also later on both of them become friends. Mc #1 is known for fighting dirty and constantly looking for a girlfriend while mc #2 is a bit weak in fights and has a girlfriend.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/6812/Kyou_kara_Ore_wa
Nov 14, 2017 7:43 PM
Nov 2017
Hei guys, im looking for a manga that i've read but totally forgot the title.

Im sorry if my english is inappropriate.
Hopefully someone could find this manga.
Thank you very much before . . .
Nov 14, 2017 9:00 PM

Apr 2016
what manga is this image from?

thank you in advance
A Filthy Weeb said:
SHINOBU IS
BEST WAIFU ❀

•••••
Nov 15, 2017 2:41 AM
Oct 2016
Hi, I can’t remeber the title and it’s honestly making me so frustrated because I can just picture the manga in my head

All I can really describe is that:
-Main character is a rich girl with short blonde hair. She only has her brother with her but he’s overseas.
-Older brother forms a contract with an organisation of beings who are from out of space, for her the sister.
-Bodyguard is a guy that kind looks like Goku ..... kindaaaaaa.
-He has blue crazy hai and gets majorly pissed when people talk about it.
-His name is probably Kiro or along this line, not 100% too sure tho
-He belongs is a group of his people referred to as the S clan
-pPrinciple and vice principle are people of the same as “Kiro”

I can provide more but hopefully someone see this and is like “I know this one” an

Manu Thabks
Nov 15, 2017 6:41 AM
Aug 2016
I remember the series revolved around a crazy surgeon, and there was a girl who became a possibly cannibalistic butterfly.
Food is the way to a mans heart.
Food wars is the way to mine.

'So long as this world stays nonsensical, there'll be room in it for a nonsensical person like me.'
Nov 15, 2017 7:03 AM
Nov 15, 2017 9:38 AM
Aug 2016
Yes it was. Thank you!
Food is the way to a mans heart.
Food wars is the way to mine.

'So long as this world stays nonsensical, there'll be room in it for a nonsensical person like me.'
Nov 15, 2017 11:39 PM
Nov 2017
i've been searching for this manga like crazy for so long now aaa please help.

so i don't remember any exact features of the girl or any guy in the manga. i also don't remember a single word from its title so... this description is my last hope.

it's set in a historical time, and basically, almost every guy (as in male) that the heroine admires/likes/marries ended up dying in a war. or something.

it starts off with her and her uncle. she admires her uncle a lot but i think her mother hated him? for some reason? she might've also had two or three sisters i DONT REMEMBER IM SORRY. but then her uncle died bc of war i think. and then it ends up going downhill from there.

she gets into an arranged marriage with this guy. i think he might be some rich guy or royalty but again, i dont remember much. they had no feelings whatsoever in the start but the guy was just sO KIND AND SO SWEET OK. so few months later they're still married and i think they were starting to like each other but he died.

and more guys died after that. maybe 4 guys died in total im not sure.

and she ends up living happily ever after with this guy, either a cousin or a childhood friend idkdkdkdk ):

sorry for the long and messy description aa
Nov 16, 2017 12:03 AM

Sep 2017
Any soul in here that can help me with this one
NSFW
Nov 16, 2017 12:39 AM

Sep 2016
sygfried said:
i've been searching for this manga like crazy for so long now aaa please help.

so i don't remember any exact features of the girl or any guy in the manga. i also don't remember a single word from its title so... this description is my last hope.

it's set in a historical time, and basically, almost every guy (as in male) that the heroine admires/likes/marries ended up dying in a war. or something.

it starts off with her and her uncle. she admires her uncle a lot but i think her mother hated him? for some reason? she might've also had two or three sisters i DONT REMEMBER IM SORRY. but then her uncle died bc of war i think. and then it ends up going downhill from there.

she gets into an arranged marriage with this guy. i think he might be some rich guy or royalty but again, i dont remember much. they had no feelings whatsoever in the start but the guy was just sO KIND AND SO SWEET OK. so few months later they're still married and i think they were starting to like each other but he died.

and more guys died after that. maybe 4 guys died in total im not sure.

and she ends up living happily ever after with this guy, either a cousin or a childhood friend idkdkdkdk ):

sorry for the long and messy description aa
Off topic but that kinda sounds like a Cinderella parody or something XD
Nov 16, 2017 1:41 AM
Apr 2014

This comes from a doujin I think, but I forgot which one it is. Help?

EDIT : Found it. Its a work by Hyocorou titled Mayuyuu's Law
VizNov 16, 2017 6:55 AM
Nov 16, 2017 3:49 AM
Feb 2014
Hey guys, sorry again for bothering but I am looking for the name of this hentai (sorry I only have short clip of it from twitter)

- https://twitter.com/NurseShizuka/status/931039132494655488
- https://twitter.com/NurseShizuka/status/931069330346799104
- https://twitter.com/NurseShizuka/status/931054240285450240

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this, thanks
Nov 16, 2017 6:03 AM

Aug 2015
Cr4zyDuck said:
Hey guys, sorry again for bothering but I am looking for the name of this hentai (sorry I only have short clip of it from twitter)

- https://twitter.com/NurseShizuka/status/931039132494655488
- https://twitter.com/NurseShizuka/status/931069330346799104
- https://twitter.com/NurseShizuka/status/931054240285450240

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this, thanks

Hey, wrong thread, next time refer to this one. That said, it's Pretty x Cation the Animation episode 2.
PleinairNov 16, 2017 6:07 AM

      ❀ BE KAWAII ❀         
Nov 16, 2017 6:16 PM

Sep 2016
https://coub.com/view/zh4le
what is this anime
Nov 16, 2017 8:22 PM
Nov 2017
I have been trying to find thia manga but i cant remember the name. It has a guy that uses scent to find someone significant other but he cant smell his aince she has the same scent. He also gives her a pouch so he can find her he also saves her from a fire in thier school. The fire started because ahe caught a teacher selling drugs to students. Plz help me
Nov 17, 2017 5:48 AM
Nov 2017
Hello, I've been trying to find an anime I watched a while ago but I can't remember the name! Sorry to invade this forum but I didn't know where else to go. If you recognise the anime I'm talking about, please let me know! It was first a manga which became an anime, which I vaguely looked at but didn't read properly. I may be remembering some details wrong, so sorry if that happens.

So there's the main character who is a girl who can see these monsters I think and somehow she becomes friends with this other girl with an eye patch (a cursed/magical eye underneath) and long hair who can also see the monsters. The eyepatch girl works in a shop with an old man and they fight these monsters together. The main character goes crazy for some reason and the last episode is the long-haired girl waking up in the morning and getting ready to fight the main girl using her eye. In the end, they collide in a fight and the result is left unknown. The manga carries on or differs from the anime but has the same main characters. I also remember scenes in a children's play park and a boy for some reason.

Please help!!
Nov 17, 2017 6:39 AM

Aug 2015
svf said:
Hello, I've been trying to find an anime I watched a while ago but I can't remember the name! Sorry to invade this forum but I didn't know where else to go. If you recognise the anime I'm talking about, please let me know! It was first a manga which became an anime, which I vaguely looked at but didn't read properly. I may be remembering some details wrong, so sorry if that happens.

So there's the main character who is a girl who can see these monsters I think and somehow she becomes friends with this other girl with an eye patch (a cursed/magical eye underneath) and long hair who can also see the monsters. The eyepatch girl works in a shop with an old man and they fight these monsters together. The main character goes crazy for some reason and the last episode is the long-haired girl waking up in the morning and getting ready to fight the main girl using her eye. In the end, they collide in a fight and the result is left unknown. The manga carries on or differs from the anime but has the same main characters. I also remember scenes in a children's play park and a boy for some reason.

Please help!!

Maybe this? https://myanimelist.net/manga/1465/Venus_Versus_Virus

      ❀ BE KAWAII ❀         
Nov 17, 2017 7:50 AM
May 2017
can anyone help me? i'm searching a manga, i forgot the title but i remember the plot a bit. it's about a highschool girl who is an apartment caretaker. there are 2 boys living in that apartment who have social anxiety and refuse to go out. one of the boy is an otaku and the other is a blogger who is the same age as the girl. those boys live next door and always complain about each other.
Nov 17, 2017 8:06 AM
Jan 2015
Presumably romance/shoujo. I recall a scene where a bf(the main love interest) went to check on his ex after a vague, urgent message or call leaving his gf in the cold (she let him go) the ex was just being dumb or something and the bf went back and the gf was in conversation or something with either a friend or a love interest who asked the guy how he would feel if she left to go see an ex(i think).
Nov 17, 2017 8:09 AM

Aug 2015
cys24 said:
can anyone help me? i'm searching a manga, i forgot the title but i remember the plot a bit. it's about a highschool girl who is an apartment caretaker. there are 2 boys living in that apartment who have social anxiety and refuse to go out. one of the boy is an otaku and the other is a blogger who is the same age as the girl. those boys live next door and always complain about each other.

Could it be this one? There are three guys though...
https://myanimelist.net/manga/94089/3LDK_no_Ousama

      ❀ BE KAWAII ❀         
Nov 17, 2017 9:05 AM
May 2017
Fuzarca said:
cys24 said:

Could it be this one? There are three guys though...
https://myanimelist.net/manga/94089/3LDK_no_Ousama

thanks!
but can anyone tell me where can i read it online? i searched it and can't find the english version on the net
Nov 20, 2017 4:44 PM
Nov 2017
Hi, I remember watching this anime a while back but I forget the name and the characters names. It was a high school anime and I'm 99% sure it was called something something high school. So here are the facts.
-There was this one bad kid who liked this Loli type girl. He kinda had a balding problem so that's why he wore a hat everywhere. He also wore sunglasses. He also eventually became comic after some time on the sea. He aired a bone pen of some sort.
-The Loli type girl had a huge crush on this quiet guy and she loved cake. She had 2 other friends. One was a hot blonde that all the girls liked and another was I think a sports type girl. I don't know about that. She also had an older sister who is really quite and she eventually developed a crush for the bald guy
-help
-I also remember this one filled episode where they are all cavemen ruled by the blonde girl and the bald guy takes down a mammoth and carved into a rock a picture of the loli girl and him.
-I remember so much but I forget the name help
Nov 21, 2017 2:52 AM
Nov 2017
Im looking for a manga we're a kid gets banished and goes on an adventure with a guy who can pull swords from his palm a mage using playing cards a little nun and twin Kung Fu girls
Nov 21, 2017 11:51 AM
Apr 2017

from any anime?
Nov 21, 2017 7:08 PM

Aug 2012
Melsmacs said:
Hi, I remember watching this anime a while back but I forget the name and the characters names. It was a high school anime and I'm 99% sure it was called something something high school. So here are the facts.
-There was this one bad kid who liked this Loli type girl. He kinda had a balding problem so that's why he wore a hat everywhere. He also wore sunglasses. He also eventually became comic after some time on the sea. He aired a bone pen of some sort.
-The Loli type girl had a huge crush on this quiet guy and she loved cake. She had 2 other friends. One was a hot blonde that all the girls liked and another was I think a sports type girl. I don't know about that. She also had an older sister who is really quite and she eventually developed a crush for the bald guy
-help
-I also remember this one filled episode where they are all cavemen ruled by the blonde girl and the bald guy takes down a mammoth and carved into a rock a picture of the loli girl and him.
-I remember so much but I forget the name help

Parts of this description sound a lot like School Rumble
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 77 78 [79] 80 81 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

4 by bucciest »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1056 by Francis_0 »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

377 by Nissy »»
4 hours ago

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - Apr 23

3 by GudBoy »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.