Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2016 3:07 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally! After so many years this is available online. Despite the lack of subtitles, it was still a fun watch. If you've seen the original versions or know of the original story, it isn't too hard to tell what is going on.

I really enjoyed this adaption and hope it receives an English sub one day!!
Feb 22, 2016 9:04 AM

Jan 2008
So it looks like the person who uploaded the video to youtube has gone and made the video private. =/

Hopefully they will change this, or someone else will upload it in time.

May 30, 2016 10:06 AM

Dec 2014
Has anyone else made this available since then?
Jan 20, 2017 10:32 AM

Mar 2009
AnnaSartin said:
Has anyone else made this available since then?

I just watched it on an anime streaming site. PM me for the site name.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Sep 13, 2018 3:36 PM

Oct 2015
This one the men talk, unlike the 1991 where it was silence and rather creepy. These men are funnier and cartoonish than the previous ones, did I mention the talkative nature they are and don't forget narcissistic. But I love the previous one better, it was silent and chilly than this one and also the animation was artistic than this one.

To the movie, they were saved by their dogs even though they seemed to not gave a Damn about them ( dogs are the coolest creatures on the planet). I must say I'm glad their faces will remain like scrap paper forever to teach them a lesson. That silver cat is still hunting them, how I wish it was longer.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 27, 2021 3:25 PM
Jan 2017
Compared to the '91 version of this movie, this version blows. The unique artstyle form the 1st one is one which I could forgive if t added anythng to the original but didnt. the '91 version had a creepy unexpected vibe to it, this one its 2 idiots ho jump to conclusions that make no sense half the time, your constantly reminded of the danger where the 91 vers had you feel there was a danger but didnt tell u til the end making it that more scarier. and then th3 ending ugggh *spoiler alert* The dogs who they claimed to be dead werent dead, which is the stupidest thing I ever heard. and all the doors w/ the "orders" on them the rooms were so barren that it almost seemed pointless to say they were in a restaraut and might have ell just said we're in a door factory.

Overall if you wanna see a better version of this movie watch the '91 version its sooo much better
Apr 12, 2022 10:47 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I'm not artistic so this one was definitely the best one out of the 3 for me. ALSO CAN CATS SMILE? ANSWER IS YES CATS CAN SMILE :DDD
張大です for 張大勇督察
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.