Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 30, 2009 7:35 AM

Oct 2009
For me, it's easily Orihime from Bleach and Lenalee from D. Gray-Man. I swear, everywhere I go I see craploads of retarded posts bitching and whining about how "ZOMG ANNOYANG-GUH" Orihime supposedly is, and it annoys the crap out of me.
She's useless!
She cries too much!
She obsesses over Ichigo!
She shouts 'Kurosaki-kun!'
Her powers are stupid!
She gets in the way of IchiRuki!
She's a ditz!
She has big boobs!
She gets kidnapped!
She's stupid!
She's annoying!
I want her to just DIE!!!111

And on and on and ON, and they just won't shut the f*** up! They come up with the most bullshit reasons to hate her, and they're so painfully vocal about it, it drives me up the wall.

Lenalee, meanwhile, gets bashed by the retarded yaoi fangirls (Of fucking course >_>) who are convinced that D. Gray-Man is a yaoi anime JUST because there are hot bishounen guys in it, and OMG, how DARE she like Allen, who OBVIOUSLY has a hard-on for Lavi/Kanda!
(Dear Lord, I hate yaoi fangirls...)
Also, how DARE Lenalee show emotional vulnerability and *Gasp* cry! How DARE she care for her friends and cry for them when they're in danger, and how DARE she be portrayed as a good person and how DARE she be pretty!
OMFG WHAT A SLUT HOE SKANK BITCH SHE MUZT DYE!!!111!!!

Needless to say, seeing these two girls get bashed ticks me off to no end. But how about you all?
Which anime girl does it really get under your skin when they get hated on?
Seth-Z-101Mar 12, 2010 11:21 AM
Karen: So, if you're from Africa... why are you white? O_O
Gretchen: Oh my God Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 30, 2009 6:31 PM

Jun 2009
for me, it's orihime, CC, and rose from full metal alchemist

i'll also mention siesta from zero no tsukaime, i'm not a fan of the show, but i do hear some people hating on her just because she likes sato

excuse me while i go facepalm myself.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Jan 1, 2010 5:27 PM

Jul 2008
omg!
for me it is winry rockbell from full metal alchemist.
the slander she gets!

"she's an annoying, useless bitch!"
excuse me?
who was the one that gave ed back his arm and leg?
who's the one that fixes his auto-mail every time he breaks it.
who was the one that let him and al into her home when their mother died? (okay. that was pinako, but winry could have been a bitch about it)
and she actually is the main lead's love interest. (don't belive me? read the manga!)
so i ask again. excuse me?

who else...
oh yeah hinata from naruto.
why does she get bashed on?
she isn't annoying!
okay, pre-shippuuden sakura was annoying and kinda useless (and i'll get to that in a minute) and i understand why fans hate her, but hinata?!
the most quiet of anime girls?
she is not annoying!!!!
she doesn't advance on her love interest! (woo naruhina!)
she trains hard, and she's an alright fighter!

sakura from naruto now.
i'll honestly say that she did annoy me before shippuuden, because she was kinda annoying, weak and useless.
but she matured people!
she really did!
and she got stronger too!
f*****g hell! have you seen her strength?
yeah. now she kicks arse!

is it okay if i post more later?
i'm not done ranting! :D
Only time will tell if my obssession will rot my brain.
Until then..... LET'S PARTY!

Jan 18, 2010 11:10 PM

Jun 2009
Orihime gets soooooooo much hate, and for no reason! She's not the useless main female protagonist!
Jan 19, 2010 5:01 PM

Feb 2009
I hate when people dis Orihime sure she's not very strong but she tries! She wants to protect her friends so what's wrong with that when people like Naruto Ichigo and Sasuke say stuff like that everyone thinks they're cool but if she says it 'well u can't cuz ur so useless'.
Sas-uke the name says it all.
Jan 19, 2010 6:34 PM

Jun 2009
Don't get me wrong, I love chars like Ichigo, Zaraki, and Ikkaku who are total badasses, but that doesn't mean you need to kick ass to be awesome.
Jan 20, 2010 6:15 PM

Feb 2009
I agree with Hanyou-chan. Hinata doesn't deserve to be hated I really don't see how someone can see her suffering from her unspoken love and not like her. She's so nice she loved Naruto even when he was an outcast.... she wasn't very srong when she was younger but she always tried her best u can't hate someone who works hard!!
Jan 24, 2010 3:14 PM

Aug 2008
Orihime does, sadly.....

I think Orihime is a kind, generous, sweet girl. She doesn't mean harm to anyone.
Jan 24, 2010 5:30 PM

Jun 2009
liliac said:
Orihime does, sadly.....

I think Orihime is a kind, generous, sweet girl. She doesn't mean harm to anyone.

Exactly. I don't understand how wanting to do nothing more than help people and being selfless is so wrong. She's not even dramatic about it. She can even helpful in battle, usually unlike the ever-so-popular Rukia, who only beats one enemy without taking catastrophic damage (but is promptly hand-knifed / hand-shanked... again... following her victory).
Jan 25, 2010 4:30 PM

Apr 2009
Definitely Orihime for me. She's not a bad character at all, she's just acting the way any normal girl would act in her situation. Same with Sakura, its almost like its illegal for her to have a crush on Ssuke, puppy love never hurt anyone. lol
"Let the power of youth explode!!!!!!!!!!"
Might Guy-
Naruto
"What? You wanna see what's under this mask? Why didn't you just say so? Under this mask is...another mask!! Isn't that cool?!"
Kakashi Hatake-
Naruto-Episode 101
Jan 25, 2010 4:32 PM

Apr 2009
Icy_Auron said:
liliac said:
Orihime does, sadly.....

Exactly. I don't understand how wanting to do nothing more than help people and being selfless is so wrong. She's not even dramatic about it. She can even helpful in battle, usually unlike the ever-so-popular Rukia, who only beats one enemy without taking catastrophic damage (but is promptly hand-knifed / hand-shanked... again... following her victory).

That is so totally true. Rukia is so popular and all she does is get her butt whooped every other fight and somehow its okay for her to interfere but not Orihime.
"Let the power of youth explode!!!!!!!!!!"
Might Guy-
Naruto
"What? You wanna see what's under this mask? Why didn't you just say so? Under this mask is...another mask!! Isn't that cool?!"
Kakashi Hatake-
Naruto-Episode 101
Jan 25, 2010 4:53 PM

Feb 2009
If u guys hate on Rukia it's going against the meaning of the club.

So..... Rukia can't really fight but she's funny and weird and she kinda has a brother-complex. So she's not all bad.And she's actually nice to Orihime.
Jan 25, 2010 4:55 PM

Feb 2009
Just putting this out there... why doesn't anyone think Tatsuki and Ichigo should be together. She gets him more and they've known each other longer and she stopped kids from bullying him. Also childhood friends make the best boyfriend/girlfriend.
Jan 25, 2010 6:02 PM

Oct 2009
Yachiru_13 said:

So..... Rukia can't really fight but she's funny and weird and she kinda has a brother-complex. So she's not all bad.And she's actually nice to Orihime.
Yachiru_13, I assure you; We do NOT hate Rukia. In fact, I've been trying to get the point across that Rukia and Orihime are best friends.

I think Icy and Bri_bri are simply fed up with all the ridiculous praising Rukia gets, which usually involves dissing Orihime. In actuality, I love them both, they make a great team and have some wonderful friendship scenes together. I actually considered adding Rukia to the Character Relations list to help prove that point, but God, that girl gets so much love that I don't even think that would be necessary.
(Seriously, she's even more popular than Ichigo right now!)
Jan 26, 2010 1:02 AM

Jun 2009
Seth-Z-101 said:
Yachiru_13 said:

Yachiru_13, I assure you; We do NOT hate Rukia. In fact, I've been trying to get the point across that Rukia and Orihime are best friends.

I think Icy and Bri_bri are simply fed up with all the ridiculous praising Rukia gets, which usually involves dissing Orihime. In actuality, I love them both, they make a great team and have some wonderful friendship scenes together. I actually considered adding Rukia to the Character Relations list to help prove that point, but God, that girl gets so much love that I don't even think that would be necessary.
(Seriously, she's even more popular than Ichigo right now!)

Exactly. I vastly prefer Orihime, but that doesn't mean Rukia's a bad char. This is the exact logic that fans of the opposite nature fail to grasp.
Jan 26, 2010 2:36 AM

Apr 2009
It's a tie between Kagome, Kikyo and Orhime

The Kagome and Kikyo "Fans" (And I stress this word, because they don't deserve to be called fans.) have had a war for 9 years now, and I've seen the points from both sides, and there reasons for hating either Kagome or Kikyo are just plain unjust and pointless, but seriously 9 years of bashing both of them, when neither Kagome or Kikyo have done anything wrong and nothing the be hated for.

Orihime as well.

Terad_VersiliusJan 27, 2010 8:24 AM
Jan 27, 2010 11:25 AM
Jan 2010
In my opinion, these are the girls that get the most bashed:

1: Orihime
2. Kagome
3. Kikyo
4. Lenalee
5. Winry
6. Sakura
7. Hinata
and finally 8. ringo from air gear

I mean what the hell! I love all of them since they are amazing people. Plus, all of them are such a cute couple with their love interests. My absolute faves are: LenaleexAllen WinryxEd and OrihimexIchigo. I mean they are the cutest of the cutest!! How can you hate them?! For Kikyo and Kagome, I admit that I hated Kikyo at first but once I saw more of her past and how amazing of a person she was, I softened up to her and eventually grew to love her as well.
Feb 7, 2010 9:43 PM

Feb 2009
Oh, there are so many...

Tohru Honda - Fruits Basket
Winry Rockbell - Fullmetal Alchemist
Nagisa Furukawa - Clannad
Chidori Kaname - Full Metal Panic!
Akane Tendo - Ranma 1/2
Kikyou AND Kagome - Inuyasha
Sakura - Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles

And people can't even come up with creative reasons anymore!
Feb 8, 2010 8:00 AM

Apr 2009
Kipcha said:
Sakura - Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles
Even Sakura-chan!? I'm gonna cry.
Feb 8, 2010 5:47 PM

Oct 2009
Kipcha said:
Kaname gets bashed too? Jeez, and here I thought Tessa was the hated one... Kaname added!
Feb 21, 2010 10:03 PM

Jun 2009
Seth-Z-101 said:
Kipcha said:
Kaname gets bashed too? Jeez, and here I thought Tessa was the hated one... Kaname added!

i find it easy to see why kaname get hate: she's constantly beating sousuke over almost everything! and she's rather loud and short tempered. i know this cause i hate kaname.

it's also sad that tessa gets hate since i highly prefer her over kaname any day of the week! but i think she gets bashed because well...

sousuke X kaname

*gags* fecking fantards
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Mar 11, 2010 9:40 PM

Apr 2009
Kipcha said:
And people can't even come up with creative reasons anymore!

Anymore? There reason's have always been stupid and a full of lies, since the character bashers first appeared.
Terad_VersiliusMar 13, 2010 1:49 PM
May 14, 2010 9:00 AM
May 2010
To me: Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aeris, Tifa, Yuffie and Yuki Kushinada gets too much hate.. Why? Pretty obvious
PS I remember a time in Fanfiction one of the users used to have a meme saying that she hates all of the KH females and Kairi and Namine wants to break up her OTP. Did Namine ever said Axel and Roxas are not meant to be?? Nope. So shut up idiot and find some better person to hate
HienFanJul 12, 2010 5:47 AM
Jun 18, 2010 11:10 PM

Mar 2009
Characters hated unjustly: In my opinion

I think all of those characters are picked on WAY to much... Most of them such as Relena, Sakura Haruno, Miranda, Miaka, Usagi, Orihime, Noe, Kaoru, Yuuki, Kikyou, Kagome, Tohru, Nagisa, Lacus, Flay and Sango are all characters that improve themselves much throughout the course of the series they are in.
(Noe, Miranda and Sango are pretty much ok in my opinion from the start though ).

There's only really about 1 on the relations list I agree with people who hate her (But I haven't met anyone who hates her yet-so I can't say that without reservations>_>) but not mentioning her >_>
Jun 21, 2010 7:48 PM

Jun 2010
Definitely Relena Peacecraft, at least in America. In Japan, she is popular, but not on the same level as Lacus, Cagalli, or any of the UC females.

Another one on the list would be Ayeka.
Jun 22, 2010 2:37 PM

Mar 2009
It always shocked me how much people in America hate Relena.
I love her character-I think she's a strong and fantastic female character.
She goes threw so many changes.
It's nice to know she's not so hated in Japan though.
I was starting to think the whole world hated her ^^;
Jun 25, 2010 10:52 PM

Jan 2010
I think it's a tie between Orihime Inoue and Sakura Haruno.

I personally find the two adorable, and I don't see how they're useless at all - people need to give some credit to the healers once in awhile!
Jul 25, 2010 6:44 PM

Jul 2008
These characters may not get as much hate as most of the characters mentioned in posts before mine but are hated within the series themselves and with the stupidest reasons too...

Mai Tokiha (Mai-Hime)

"OMG!!! I H8 MAI TOKIHA!!! SHE'S WEAK AND SHE CRIES TOO MUCH!!! SHE WORRIES TO MUCH FOR HER BROTHER, TAKUMI!!! SHE EVEN WANTED TO KILL MOKOTO CAUSE OF HIM!!! MIDORI, NAO OR NATSUKI WOULD MAKE A BETTER LEAD CHARACTER!!11!"

Arika Yumemiya (Mai-Otome)

"ARIKA IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!! SHE'S SO STUPID AND RUINED THE SERIES FOR ME!!! I WISH NINA WANG WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER INSTEAD BECAUSE SHE'S TSUNDERE AND SHE'S SO FREAKING AWESOME!!11! AKIRA SHOULD GTFO AND FUCKING DIE!!11!"

Kazumi Yoshida (Shakugan no Shana)

"OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I FUCKING H8 KAZUMI!!! FUCKING H8 HER CAUSE SHE LIKES YUJI!!! AND SHE'S IN TEH WAY OF SHANA AND YUJI!!! SHE DISGUSTS ME CAUSE SHE'S A MOE-BLOB AND GOT BIG BOOBS!!! SHE SHOULD GTFO AND SHAKUGAN NO SHANA WILL BE A MUCH BETTER SHOW!!ONEHUNDREDELEVENQUADRILLIONONEHUNDEREDELEVENTRILLIONONEHUNDREDELEVENBILLIONONEHUNDREDELEVENMILLIONONEHUNDREDELEVEN THOUSANDONEHUNDREDELEVEN!!"

Siesta (Zero no Tsukaima)

*I will not write this down because it's more or less for the same reasons why people bash Yoshida, except replace Yoshida with Siesta and Shana X Yuji with Louise X Saito*
Aug 13, 2010 10:00 AM

Jun 2010
Orihime. She's hated mostly because she can't fight and gets 'in the way' of Ichiruki. I'm an Ichiruki fan, but still like Orihime.

It's the same thing with NaruHina/Narusaku. -.-"

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Aug 29, 2010 5:05 PM

Jul 2008
EternalTears said:
She's hated mostly because she can't fight and gets 'in the way' of Ichiruki.

And that is the reason why a lot of female characters get hated, and when that isn't the case it's usually because they're in the way of crack yaoi parings or in some cases, a girl falling in love with a male character and hating the female character/s who likes him XD
Aug 31, 2010 7:58 PM

Oct 2009
kazumi-yoshida86 said:
"OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I FUCKING H8 KAZUMI!!! FUCKING H8 HER CAUSE SHE LIKES YUJI!!! AND SHE'S IN TEH WAY OF SHANA AND YUJI!!! SHE DISGUSTS ME CAUSE SHE'S A MOE-BLOB AND GOT BIG BOOBS!!! SHE SHOULD GTFO AND SHAKUGAN NO SHANA WILL BE A MUCH BETTER SHOW!!ONEHUNDREDELEVENQUADRILLIONONEHUNDEREDELEVENTRILLIONONEHUNDREDELEVENBILLIONONEHUNDREDELEVENMILLIONONEHUNDREDELEVEN THOUSANDONEHUNDREDELEVEN!!"
Okay, that's just kind of awesome. I'm adding that to the club description!
Aug 31, 2010 8:06 PM

Jul 2008
Seth-Z-101 said:
Okay, that's just kind of awesome. I'm adding that to the club description!

I wonder who I learn to type like that from? XD

But yeah, that pretty much sums up the mentality of Shana X Yuuji fanbrats (for the most part anyway) >.>
Sep 1, 2010 3:30 AM

Mar 2010
My beloved Diva and Lenalee T-T

Lovebar made by Rarutos-sama from ARM
Sep 2, 2010 3:00 PM
Aug 2010
There's an anti-Lenalee group on here... And I'd like to strangle ever single one of them. They claim she's stupid because she cries all the time, (Not bashing on Miranda, but she's cried in every episode I've ever seen her in, and she gets more love over there.) and because she gets in the way of Allen/Lavi/Kanda/insert hot bishie character from the series here hot yaoi buttsex. Stupid fan brats. Just because Lenalee is the only girl from the original four means nothing.

Also, don't get me started on some stuff between the fight with level three akuma and the fight with the level four akuma. Arguments from that alone make me want to scream.
Sep 13, 2010 8:08 PM
Jun 2010
uhhhhh
haters...they are soooo mean...
so...I really love Winry...the poor girl is being bashed by crazy fangurls...who love the guy to guy thing... ewwenings...
and Fllay...stop bashing the poor girl already..she's dead! Gawd!
Doesnt even put a little effort to use a little of their braincells to actually understand her...
I like Orihime...she's my first fave character of bleach before being replaced by rukia...again...haters...
i cant understand them...
Oct 2, 2010 9:36 AM

Sep 2010
For me it's Misa Amane from Death Note. She being my second fave character in the series and she gets lots of hate because: "She'sd a slut, bitch, stupid, useless etc."

Misa is not a genius like L and Light (then again, who in the show is?) but she is actually smart and a very nice and hilarious character. There is even an Anti-Club for her on MAL. Why? " Because she stands between LxLight of course!"

Wait people hate Winry and Kaname? And poor, sweet Orihime? The world is really nuts...
"In Romania the wife needs to tolerate her husband. The husband needs to tolerate his wife. Their house being a house of tolerance."

"Does something like this write in there?"

"Posibly, how am I supposed to know?"
Oct 31, 2010 6:39 AM

Oct 2010
Haruno Sakura from Naruto; she HAS CHARACTER, y'know. She's not just a "pretty distraction" or a "slut" or anything. Most people tend to also ignore Inner Sakura, who has to be my favourite character (and that would mean that my favourite character is Sakura, right? Coming from a yaoi fan, that is practically unheard of XD) because of her awesome snarkery.

A close second, in my opinion, would be Orihime and Misa. But I didn't even know people bashed Winry, whom I previously considered unbashable o_O

Personally, I am extremely uncomfortable around those who spout off about Kyoko and Haru. Yes, they don't act tough like Bianchi, but maybe that's because they AREN'T TRAINED MEMBERS OF THE MAFIA...
alter/blast/catch/die/energise/flick/grab/halt/intercept/joke/kill/lock/murder/nick/open/pull/quash/react/smash/track/undermine/vectorise/water/x-ray/yell/zap
---
PRIORITY PETS :3
May 5, 2011 12:59 PM

Sep 2010
My favorite females that I see getting bashed on alot:

Kyoko (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Haru (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Yoshida (Shakugan no Shana)
Ouka (07 Ghost)
Adelheid (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Nagisa (Clannad)
Rolo
etc.....

I think the characters I listed above get alot of unjust hate, but meh its the persons opinion just as long as they don't bash me for liking them.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 15, 2015 3:17 PM
Mar 2015
Usagi Tsukino
She is not exactly my most favorite Sailor Moon character (my most favorites are Minako Aino, Ami Mizuno, and Makoto Kino), but I sometimes felt like the hatred towards her can be really undeserving. Majority of the reasons of why many people hate her is because she is annoying, stupid, whinny, lazy, crybaby, eat too much, being a "Mary Sue," and too clumsy. I do agree that Usagi can be a bit annoying, but at least she isn't that bad, in fact her flaws can be pretty hilarious to watch. Despite of her flaws, she can be a good fighter who puts her heart and soul as a Sailor Moon.

In fact, in the manga I think her character is better developed and more well rounded rather than the anime, which is another reason why I prefer the manga version of the Sailor Moon rather than the anime.

Also, Usagi still can take her responsibility as Sailor Moon quite well even though she can be prone to lose her fighting spirit or being rather fragile. And I also like on the way she is always being so grateful towards the others who has done many things to her.

Chibiusa
I noticed that they are a lot many people hate her because of how annoying, clingy, bratty, loud, disrespectful, and rude she is. While I do agree that Chibiusa can be annoying, but she also can be a sweetie for a few times. Actually the whole annoying, clingy, bratty, loud, disrespectful, and rude Chibiusa is better described for the anime version of Chibiusa, manga version of Chibiusa actually isn't really like that.

I honestly like the manga version of her because she has sweeter personality and somewhat more respectful towards Usagi. And besides, her annoying and bratty personality on the anime can be rather funny to watch for a few times to me.

Sakura Kinomoto
I notice the hatred towards her is the fewest among the others that I have mentioned above, but I just feel kind of sad to see the some of the people who hate her with a passion. Comments that broke my heart the most about her are: "she is annoying and should just die in the anime," "Li should just hook up with Meilin or Eriol or Tomoyo," "she is worst anime protagonist to be ever existed." I like Sakura very much as much as I like Tomoyo, Syaoran, Kero, and the other characters on the Cardcaptor Sakura series. Some people even don't want to explain much about why they hate her, which can be rather confusing to me to find the reason behind their hatred towards her. Then again, there a few people who dislike her because Sakura is a "Mary Sue" or too perfect.

Okay, I do admit that her dense and naive traits can be a bit irritating, but it isn't that bad to me, I still think her dense and naive traits can be cute. Despite the fact the fact that she is naive and dense, but I love her really sweet and caring personality, she is a really friendly cheerful girl with a positive view about almost everything. Also, she is not really as crybaby or as whiny as some of the other mahou shoujo characters, which is good.

As for being a "Mary Sue" or "too perfect," no I don't think so, in fact she has few flaws such as being scared of ghost, being dense about other people's feelings, being naive, doubtful of herself sometimes, easily gets angry when someone teases her, and rather clumsy.

She is not as sophisticated, gentle, matured, or as intelligent as Tomoyo but at least Sakura is athletic, active, and she still did a relatively good job when handling clow cards. I sometimes hate it a bit when some people compare her to Tomoyo by saying that Tomoyo is good while Sakura isn't as good as her. To be honest I mostly don't really like to see some people compare Sakura to Tomoyo because I love both Sakura and Tomoyo very much regardless of their personality.

Then what's even worse, she is listed as one of the "most hated anime heroine" by the Biglobe poll (Biglobe is a Japanese website about anime/manga). Sakura listed as the #16 "most hated anime heroine" which is really undeserving if you ask me, Sakura doesn't deserve to be listed as the #16 "the most hated anime heroine" because I have seen other anime heroines who are worse than her (e.g : Miaka Yuki, Mikuru Asahina, etc.). Thankfully, Sakura is still listed as #1 best "elementary grade student anime character" and #6 best "anime characters named 'Sakura'" by the Biglobe poll.
Jun 14, 2016 11:43 AM

Jan 2016
Orihime is actually technically one of the strongest characters, just not offensively, you don't have to kick ass to be strong people!, the only part of her hate I somewhat understand is to some she may come across as a typical big-boobed ditzy anime girl you see in cliche fanservice all the time. Which I have no problem with that sort of thing but saying that she's useless is just completely false and as said before she tries her best to protect her friends. Orihime is actually one of my favorite female characters in anime (Along with Anri Sonohara and Hinata)

A lot of the Kagome/Kikyo hate I see seems to revolve around that love triangle between the two and Inuyasha, which I mean in all honesty neither of them did anything wrong and both of them are strong female characters and I would have been happy to see him with either of them.

A lot of female character hate seems to be because they either seem to have too many fanservice elements and some people hate that trope, they don't like them getting in the way of such and such shipping, or they see her as too bland/annoying in comparison to the other characters in said series.

I actually haven't seen Winry get hate before, that surprises me I thought everyone liked her character as much or more than I did, apparently not.

Another thing I might add is there is a lot of hate on newer female Pokemon main female characters (especially Dawn and Iris) every gen's new female character Ash travels with gets hate now, probably because of die-hard Misty fans or those true to saying she was the original and such but much of the hate they get is unjust in my opinion.
The Prince Is Awake, Your Sh*t Is Wrecked
Aug 9, 2016 4:22 PM
Nov 2015
Eva Heinemann from Monster. She developed a lot as a character and I didn't understand the hate towards her by the end of the series.
Nov 18, 2018 11:30 AM
Aug 2018
From the anime I've seen & the manga I've read, these faves of mine receive a lot of unjust hate:
Touka (Tokyo Ghoul)
Mikasa (Attack on Titan)
Lenalee (D.Gray-man)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» a new start for this club

boa555 - Nov 23, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Nov 23, 2017 3:41 PM

Poll: » Do you consider character bashers as fan?

Terad_Versilius - Mar 27, 2010

9 by Eranime90 »»
Nov 4, 2015 6:18 AM

» Suggestions of Characters! ( 1 2 )

Seth-Z-101 - Dec 28, 2009

60 by Zheng56 »»
Sep 22, 2015 5:18 PM

Poll: » Why Do People Bash the Good Characters?

Icy_Auron - Jan 25, 2010

13 by Icy_Auron »»
Sep 14, 2012 12:43 PM

» Haters Sink to a New Low

tehcriticgal - May 31, 2011

3 by Earwen »»
Feb 1, 2012 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.