Forum Settings
Forums

What's something you were given as a child that you still cherish today?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 13, 2016 5:21 PM

Mar 2015
My PC, for my life is incomplete without it.
Jan 13, 2016 6:48 PM

Sep 2015
Well the first thing that comes to mind is my dads dog tags.
Jan 13, 2016 8:05 PM

Oct 2011
Books, I still have them on my shelf.
Jan 14, 2016 3:43 AM

Sep 2014
Code-Nova said:
My PC, for my life is incomplete without it.

That's an old PC you've got there. To be fair though, I kept my old Windows 98 for about 10 years until it finally died on me. I've had my current desktop PC since 2009, and I plan to keep using it until it dies.
Jan 14, 2016 3:47 AM

Mar 2015
A green stuffed rabbit and my Pokemon Diamond ofc.
Jan 14, 2016 10:15 AM

May 2015
In this thread we learn that people still appreciate plushies. I'm glad.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jan 14, 2016 11:14 AM
Jul 2015
ooo333 said:
When I was like 11, I was playing truth or dare with much older chicks. Some of my cousins, whom were older and the same age as the girls, dared the girls to make out with me. At first, they obviously didnt want to make out with me, but thankfully my cousins had my back, and the girls made out with me. HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of stupid childhood did I have?

I still have this not-quite-doll not-quite-plushie thing I called 'Buddy'. It still sits on the top of my closet. It does make me happy to look at it though.
Jan 15, 2016 5:48 AM

Jun 2012
I hate getting attached to things, but my room is full of plushies from when I was like two years old.
Yeah...
Jan 15, 2016 6:29 AM

Apr 2015
ooo333 said:
When I was like 11, I was playing truth or dare with much older chicks. Some of my cousins, whom were older and the same age as the girls, dared the girls to make out with me. At first, they obviously didnt want to make out with me, but thankfully my cousins had my back, and the girls made out with me. HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Some guys have all the luck.

Anyways, I still have all the Webkinz I got when I was little, as well as my busted-up second-hand Harry Potter book set.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 15, 2016 6:33 AM

Jul 2013
My Eldest brothers anime collection (Still have it today.) When I was little, on Cartoon Network, like many, I watched Toonami for anime. One evening my brother came over to visit (at the time he was on some military base in New Jersey) and saw me watching good old DBZ and said "aw man, are you into shows like this" Little me was like yeah! It wasn't until my birthday the following week when he came over to visit that I received about 250+ anime VHS's and DVD's (combined in total maybe 620.) My sister.. half sister and I were not allowed in his room so on my birthday when he finally let us in his room he had like all of these video games, computers, anime posters, video game posters etc. and I remember we watched Dragon ball Z uncut video tapes, Tenchi Muyou tapes and Cyborg 009 tapes! To this day however, out of all the vhs tapes I have about 50 that are boxed in storage and 200 dvd's. I'll always cherish what's left of the tapes until I can pass them on to someone else who will cherish them.
Jan 16, 2016 12:23 AM

Jan 2016
I have this Dora blanket that I got when I was like 3 and it has so many holes in it and I try to sew it back together but some of the holes are so big I just tie it back together with rubber bands, and it just looks really gross but I love it, it makes me feel safe and don't plan on letting go anytime soon.
<Marisol>
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

31 by traed »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

18 by traed »»
8 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

45 by traed »»
10 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

17 by Noboru »»
46 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.