Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 10, 2016 2:48 PM

Mar 2009
@Chiibi There's nothing gross about pure love.
Feb 11, 2016 5:25 AM

Apr 2015
Mormegil said:
@Chiibi There's nothing gross about pure love.

Had to post this =P
Feb 12, 2016 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
Sofi said:
So far all male characters are better than Zen

+1 I think the same.

He's like several steps behind them, and even if he reaches them, it's too late, they've already made several moves forward and he still slacks off behind. It's just how I see his character, that's all.

-----------------------
About the ship tho. I never shipped Shirayuki with Zen to begin with. I don't even find both charas individually likeable.

I say Obi and Shirayuki moments, interactions are rather warm, sweet, interesting and fun to watch. And yes, I ship them. And after ep.5, I'm shipping it even harder - thanks to Obi's rage and strong determination to rescue Shirayuki.
Feb 15, 2016 1:08 PM

Nov 2007
Why would you do this to me?

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 17, 2016 8:12 AM

Nov 2008
@Mormegil: Crossover yuri that makes no f*cking sense is EXTREMELY not my thing.

shanimebib said:

I strongly approve of this.

Feb 17, 2016 10:11 AM
Feb 2015
Even though I love ZenYuki with all my heart, my heart tells me ObiYuki would also be a great ship together <3 I can't help myself from fangirling over little things like How Obi gets when Shirayuki touches his hands or how he's so overprotected of her ahhhh this ship must happen as well if Zen wasn't in the picture.
Feb 17, 2016 6:14 PM

Mar 2008
I ship Obi and Zen... Mitsuhide and Kiki... Yuki and Raj.....

but I'm ok with current romance so far. I'm here to watch a Disneylike romance and they deliver it.
Feb 24, 2016 1:42 AM

Nov 2007
Chiibi said:

shanimebib said:

Seriously though, he needs to be removed from the options.

Coronavirus.
Mar 7, 2016 4:43 PM

Apr 2013
It's impossible for me to ship her with anybody but Zen.

Chiibi said:
Why would you ship her with ANYONE BUT ZEN. I can't.....

Shippers are a cancer

Hahahahaha

Nice fanfiction, but no.
RaneerMar 7, 2016 4:51 PM
Mar 7, 2016 5:04 PM

Mar 2012

EDIT: Hmm.. the post I had responded to appears to have been deleted, so my original response is moot.
Lelouch22Mar 7, 2016 6:01 PM
Mar 8, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2014
Sorry I like Zenyuki but not as much as Obiyuki
COME ON OBI, GET THE GIRL!

Mar 9, 2016 8:27 PM

Sep 2013
Obi of course.
I used to ship Zen x Shirayuki but the last few episodes are giving us a full blown Obi x Shirayuki and boy, how they got me.
Mar 12, 2016 4:11 AM

May 2014
Zen and Shirayuki OTP
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 13, 2016 10:43 AM

Aug 2010
shanimebib said:
Chiibi said:

Me about Kiki x Mitsuhide:

sweetdropsMar 13, 2016 10:51 AM
Mar 13, 2016 12:35 PM

Nov 2007
sweetdrops said:
shanimebib said:

Me about Kiki x Mitsuhide:

More reasons to like Obi! :D
Coronavirus.
Mar 18, 2016 8:50 AM

Jun 2010
Tsukyo said:

(why am I even asking this, everyone will ship Zen)

Yeah right. :D Obi!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2016 8:46 PM
Aug 2014
dafuq is this, an NTR thread.
Mar 27, 2018 12:49 PM
May 2017
Zen x Shirayuki...? I find that boring...
I am still routing for Obi. He's the best! <3
Apr 21, 2019 11:09 PM
Apr 2019
Actually there is a high chance for obiyuki becomimg the canon pairing. They just have soo much development in the manga, more than zenyuki itself. Although the main couple is zenyuki right now, but akizuki sure didn't develop obiyuki that much for no reason, there moments together are much more than zen and shirayuki. Maybe akizuki either changed her mind about zenyuki during working on AnS or just planned this from the start. I SHIP OBIYUKII it'ss faaaaar more interesting than zenyuki. What do you think guyss? (Sorry zenyuki fans xD) in the end the writer will definitely have to choose one pairing, gratifiy its fans and upset the other pairing's fans.
May 15, 2019 3:56 AM
Jul 2015
Idkunknown said:
Actually there is a high chance for obiyuki becomimg the canon pairing. They just have soo much development in the manga, more than zenyuki itself. Although the main couple is zenyuki right now, but akizuki sure didn't develop obiyuki that much for no reason, there moments together are much more than zen and shirayuki. Maybe akizuki either changed her mind about zenyuki during working on AnS or just planned this from the start. I SHIP OBIYUKII it'ss faaaaar more interesting than zenyuki. What do you think guyss? (Sorry zenyuki fans xD) in the end the writer will definitely have to choose one pairing, gratifiy its fans and upset the other pairing's fans.

Exactly. The author shows that Obiyuki is always on the go. Why Shirayuki is not suffering. Rather more peaceful and happy. She should have suffered a bit of separation. Zenyuki relationship sounds a bit superficial as far as it is reflected on me.

I'm following Manga for Obi. The warm harmony between Obi and Shirayuki is wonderful. Obiyuki is warmer and more natural. Shirayuki is always traveling. I can't really feel the Zen Shirayuki pair. Only the first season Zenyuki was nice. As I continued to read the manga, Zenyuki turned into a cold and boring relationship. Zenyuki doesn't make you feel like they're having a great love. Shirayuki is reflected as an independent and free woman. Her personality doesn't fit the palace lifestyle either. I think there's something missing point in the Zenyuki pair since the beginning of the animate.
hanabi-20May 15, 2019 4:09 AM
Mar 14, 2021 6:08 AM
Mar 2021
No Zen in this poll you’ve gotta be kidding me rn Zenyuki was meant to be Zen and Shirayuki are literally the cutest anime couple everrr but Obi would be the second best match for shirayuki tho if not zen
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.