Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 29, 2021 8:58 PM
Sep 2019
Can’t say I entirely enjoyed the episode, but the ending wasn’t bad at all. I will say that the anime as a whole was fairly entertaining despite it not being all that good if that makes any sense.
Mar 20, 2021 11:46 PM

Jan 2021
Sucks this show probably won’t get a s2
Jan 24, 2022 10:01 PM
Oct 2021
If I ever rewatch this, I think I would just skip the final two episodes.

I enjoy shows that have tone switching and genre switching, but for final arc they just went off the deep-end AND sacrificed what had made the series so fun up until now.

Worst of all, there was just no sense of emotional weight behind anything, and the basis for their pleas for why she shouldn't go through with the marriage seemed entirely trivial compared to the significance of what was taking place between the two families. Indeed, the only reason why any of their interruption was tolerated, and why they even got a hearing was the traditional ways of the rich families.

The only emotional weight from this arc came from the strange combination of Aika and Reiko's friendship, and Reiko's unrequited love. For a decent part of it, Aikia is almost the romantic protagonist, and Kimito lacks any real sort of conviction to his actions or his speech.

I can see why all of this comes about - it's very much an adaptation following a particular formula, and part of that formula demands certain things from the final arc. It's just disappointing as the show had real heart at times, and was playing with an interesting premise. Indeed, if everything had eventually come back to rest on some sort of Commoner wisdom, or they'd relied fully on Reiko's importance to the whole school, or they'd gone the wait until she's graduated at least route it would have saved it.
Mar 22, 2022 5:59 PM

Dec 2021
Kinda disappointed about the ending, Kamito just didnt serious about what he said during final episode make me so sad, Reiko deserve better

I really hope we can see Kujou and Karen more than them, cant stand with annoying tsundere first girl but im ok with blonde even though she is also annoying

overall i give 6/10, its goes high and down real quick, feel rushed for some reason
Aug 15, 2022 4:11 AM
Dec 2021
great anime. The Reiko and karen so hot!
Jan 8, 2023 11:04 PM

Jan 2011
This ep almost made me raise the score a notch. Almost.
Jun 6, 2023 1:13 PM
Feb 2022
This ep, and the last one, made me downgrade the score. What a fitting yet totally lackluster ending.

There were a few funny parts but it just didnt feel like the rest of the season.

Overall one of the funnier and enjoyable shows ive seen so far 8/10

Also, really glad they kept the OP the same the whole season
Aug 6, 2023 12:15 PM
Aug 2023
Generally it was good but they messed up the end. Final episode was nothing but cringe.
Aug 6, 2023 12:16 PM
Aug 2023
Generally it was good but they messed up the end. Final episode was nothing but cringe. What is the purpose of that mecha? Does every mansion come with a mecha security robor or something?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2015

119 by devil1001 »»
Feb 22, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2015

153 by removed-user »»
Feb 2, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2015

65 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

77 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:04 AM

» Personality database of this anime

AnimeListDabiddo - Jan 1, 2023

4 by PoisonedSandwich »»
Jan 1, 2023 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.