Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 18, 2015 9:09 AM

Oct 2015
Wow, so much potential judging from the summary and previews.

I'm most curious about Sekkou Boys because of the hype and the voice actors who are on it are so solid. Mainly because the plot has an interesting potential, curious to see where they take it.
Dec 18, 2015 1:17 PM
Oct 2009
Fai said:
No hopes:
- Active Raid: well out of all pvs this was amongst one of most generic. The op sounds awful, the highschooler filled cast looks horrible, the art style is generic. Might try but I don't expect anything from this.

Public service announcement: the majority of the Active Raid cast is not actually in high school at all. Much less any of the main characters.

If they're giving you that impression at a glance, it must be because you equate relative youth to that period of life, but not based on objective information about their status or occupation. Which indicates the opposite. The primary setting isn't based on a school either. These are people who are already working as adults. I'd think the male lead alone, who doesn't look like a teenager, should have clarified this.

There's nothing truly "generic" about a show involving mecha police and/or masked superheroes. We don't get one of those every season. You might not enjoy that type of story, but that's a completely different issue.

Also, I like the OP, but admittedly that's strictly a matter of personal preference.
jgomezgDec 18, 2015 1:25 PM
Dec 18, 2015 2:35 PM

Jan 2012
The only ones I'm really interested in are only 3 anime:
Fairy Tail Zerø
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite s2
and Boku dake ga Inai Machi

Dec 18, 2015 6:31 PM
Dec 2011
Still not sure why put Macross Delta their since it will only air episode 1 at Dec 31 like Macross F.
Dec 18, 2015 6:39 PM

Jun 2013
Some potential finally, but quite a few look bad. I'll definitely be attempting to watch them all though.
Dec 18, 2015 6:42 PM

May 2014
I've read Kono and Ajin.. I'm gonna keep my eyes on Ajin, but they had to go for that edgy as fuk ufotable orgasmic bootleg animation
Dec 18, 2015 6:58 PM

Aug 2007
The only one that I am waiting is for the second season of Shirayuki Hime. Only because I want to know about how it continues. And no, I don't want to read the manga.
Dec 18, 2015 7:02 PM

Feb 2015
will watch

January 5

January 7

Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru
Novel | P.A. Works | Mystery, Romance, School, Slice of Life
Promotional Video | Additional Videos

Musaigen no Phantom World
Light Novel | Kyoto Animation | Action, Fantasy, Supernatural

January 8
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season
Sequel | Lerche | Action, Comedy, School, Shounen
Commercial | Additional Videos

Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Manga | A-1 Pictures | Psychological, Seinen, Supernatural

Dagashi Kashi
Manga | Feel | Comedy, Shounen

Divine Gate
Game | Studio Pierrot | Action, Fantasy, Sci-Fi

Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation
Game | Telecom Animation Film | Sci-Fi

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen
Sequel | A-1 Pictures | Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Military

Durarara!!x2 Ketsu
Sequel | Studio Shuka | Action, Mystery, Supernatural

January 10
Dimension W
Manga | Studio 3Hz | Sci-Fi, Seinen

January 11
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Light Novel | A-1 Pictures | Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Light Novel | Lerche | Action, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, School, Supernatural

Schwarzesmarken
Light Novel | ixtl, LIDENFILMS | Action, Drama, Mecha, Military, Sci-Fi

January 12
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season
Sequel | Bones | Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm
Visual Novel | Gonzo | Drama, Romance, School, Sci-Fi

January 14
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
Light Novel | Studio Deen | Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural

January 16
Ajin
Manga | Polygon Pictures | Adventure, Horror, Mystery, Seinen, Supernatural

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Manga | Studio Deen | Drama, Josei

TobinamiDec 18, 2015 7:07 PM

Dec 18, 2015 7:33 PM

Aug 2013
Must watch

Boku dake ga inai machi ; The manga is very engaging read. No chapters went with dull moments and have cast of interesting, powerful characters.
Ajin ; It's a very intriguing manga with intriguing characters and enticing mysteries. The full CG kinda repels me, but it's not a big deal.
Akagami no Shirayukihime ; Oh yes, yes. Fantasy shojo anime is rarity nowadays, so it's a must watch
Reikenzan ; Looks like Kingdom anime, which i was dearly fond of.
Dimension W : It looks gritty, badass, and so full of cool factors that it'd be a sin to miss this out.
Active Raid : The staff alone already sold me, because it's guaranteed to be bad, but entertainingly bad.

Will probably watch

Schwarzesmarken ; Looks like it will be a silly, over the top mecha show that don't try to make sense of itself, much like its 2012 counterpart.
Shouwa Genroku ; Historical series that don't seem to have much bullshit. Probably will be fun. probably not.
Phantasy Star Online ; Video game anime usually suck ass and i don't know much about this franchise. But at least it looks shiny and cool.
Luck and Logic ; children card show where a dude combines with a chick to transform into a suave dude? Now that's hilarious. I'm in.
Haruchika ; Because it's PA Works. And from the looks of it, i wish this one will be more Shirobako and less Glasslip-esque.
Hai to gensou no Grimgar ; Some hilarious RPG scenario with silly explanations and not so interesting cast. Might be a decent time waster.
Ao no Kanata four rhytm; Chicks flying around on winged shoes might not be so bad, just i hope they won't make it into retarded harem antics.
Divine Gate ; Bunch of children with superpowers being thrown into messy situations by evil mastermind? Just my type of show.

Bad first episode, drop immediately

Dagashi Kashi ; knowing how dull and boring the manga is (mostly because i don't get the jokes), i want to see how the anime can make it even remotely watchable.
Bubuki Buranki ; That's the cheesiest and dumbest concept of the season
Durarara ; Completely lost patience with this show. It's not the same 2010 Durarara that i was so fond of, and at this point i just don't care much about it.
Koukaku no Pandora ; Just WTF. So full of WTF.
Norn9 ; otome game tend to be cheesy and rapey. Just hope it won't hurt my soul.
Musaigen Phantom World ; The PV's so full of bouncing boobs that i can't believe it's being made by a modest, humble studio like KyoAni.
Kono Subarashii wwww ; People keep convincing me how funny this parody of anime is going to be, but i'm not holding my hopes up.

Leftovers

OP Man
Utawarerumono
Haikyuu
Gundam; Tekketsu no Orphan
Dec 18, 2015 8:58 PM

Jan 2015
my only guaranteed watch is Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. can't pass a Josei.♥ many others are looking rather bland... may try one or two more.
Dec 18, 2015 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
Prince of Stride already pls
Dec 18, 2015 10:41 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, too much to watch. Hope 2016 anime will be the best. Tired of 2015, most of them are bad :P

YAAY, A-1 is going to adapt 3 Tv series and 2 movies in winter. I'm happy for them.
Dec 19, 2015 4:42 AM
Jul 2018
Waiting for haruchika and dagashi kashi
Dec 19, 2015 6:31 AM

Sep 2015
Fai said:
- Norn9 : obligatory "bunch of masculine jackasses abuse a bland submissive female mc for whole series" show. also known As otome game adaptation. Unless they start singing(like with Dance with Devils), don't see any reason to watch this.

LMAO, oh sure...
Dec 19, 2015 7:15 AM

Mar 2011
The stills seem particularly appealing, this time around.
Dec 19, 2015 9:50 AM

Nov 2011
Thank you so much for PVs and other ! ;)
Dec 19, 2015 11:23 AM

May 2014
I guess it's time to start doing my homework. Else I can't watch these series lol :p
On another note, only 6 sequels? Of which two are short series :o
Wow, I think I can watch the whole season for once.
Dec 19, 2015 2:36 PM

May 2012
I will be watching these

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season
Divine Gate
Ajin
Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation
Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Enryuu-hen
Dimension W
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Schwarzesmarken
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season
Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage
Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hakkei

And Maybe these

Macross Δ
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara.
Bubuki Buranki
Koukaku no Pandora
thepathDec 19, 2015 2:42 PM
Dec 19, 2015 3:11 PM

Jan 2015
This upcoming winter season looks interesting.
Must Watch:
Ajin
Assassination Classroom 2nd Season
Haruta & Chika
Gate 2nd Season
Snow White with the Red Hair 2nd Season
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

Will Watch:
Prince of Stride: Alternative
Active Raid
Phantasy Star Online 2
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Dimension W
Schwarzesmarken
Dagashi Kashi
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukfuku wo!

There are a few others I will watch as whether they will turn out as decent or not but this is just a list of the ones that I look forward to watching.
Dec 19, 2015 4:09 PM

Aug 2014
Looking forward to Divine Gate, I dunno what else to watch tho.
Cyfieithu hwn ac rydach yn cael cwci :D
Dec 19, 2015 8:19 PM

Jun 2009
Can't wait for Sekkou Boys

Dec 19, 2015 8:23 PM

May 2015
>Ajin premiering near the end of the schedule
feelsbadman.jpg
Dec 19, 2015 9:42 PM

Jun 2013
This season looks fucking amazing
am literally watching almost everything!!!
Dec 20, 2015 2:56 AM

Jul 2014
Can't wait for Durarara!!x2 Ketsu!
Dec 20, 2015 5:02 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
well.. 2016 is going to be amazing Anime year.
Dec 20, 2015 10:49 AM
Jul 2018
Ajin look like Code:Lyoko XD I heard it has a good story. I'm going to watch many shows XD
Dec 20, 2015 11:51 AM

Oct 2012
The Dagashi Kashi girl makes my heart go doki doki and the show itself seems like it'll have a nice balance between cute and comfy. I'll check out the manga beforehand though.

I've read a bit of the Dimension W manga and it was alright. It should be solid enough with the creator being one of the guys behind Darker than Black. The main reason I'm watching it though is that I need my fix of Go Shiina for the season.

Planning on reading the manga to Boku dake ga Inai Machi and I'm not that interested in watching the anime for now.

Lastly, Schwarzesmarken. I don't expect much from any Muv Luv spin-off, but I remember the PV for the VN being kind of cool, so I'll at least check it out.
Dec 23, 2015 4:32 AM
Feb 2015
I'll be watching

Fairy Tail Zero - I'm already following FT anyway
Dimension W - The PV seems interesting
Divine Gate
Schwarzesmarken - Well i'd say it won't be a fun trip for people who simply expect a robot vs alien anime.
Dec 24, 2015 7:11 AM

Dec 2009
Plan to watch:
- Prince of Stride: Alternative
Sports anime, reverse harem, based on an otome game, Aoi Shouta. All of my favourite things in one.

- Norn9: Norn + Nonette
Cheesy otome anime are my guilty pleasure. The game just recently got released in English too, haven't played it yet but it looks good. The art looks really pretty too.

- Sekkou Boys
As aforementioned I love cheesy otome anime so this looks like it'll be pretty funny.

- Nijiro Days
Looks cute!

- Akagami no Shirayukihime 2
I found the first season pretty boring tbh but I thought I may as well continue it.

- Phantasy Star Online 2
Not really my usual kind of thing but I may watch it because Aoi Shouta is playing a lead role in it and singing the OP song.
XxOtakuChiceexXDec 24, 2015 7:30 AM
Dec 26, 2015 10:57 AM
Oct 2009
Amiluhur said:
Active Raid : The staff alone already sold me, because it's guaranteed to be bad, but entertainingly bad.

You're kind of wrong about that, since the staff is pretty good, but it will certainly be entertaining. In fact, it's more likely to be "over-the-top and silly" than your following pick.

Schwarzesmarken ; Looks like it will be a silly, over the top mecha show that don't try to make sense of itself, much like its 2012 counterpart.

Eh...I guess you must be kidding since Muv-Luv isn't known for being too silly. This looks like it'll be a little closer to the original VN than to Total Eclipse, which wasn't all that lighthearted either (although it did occasionally try to be, but still).
Dec 26, 2015 11:16 AM

Aug 2015
watching a bunch, but drr looks the most promising as things stand

☁ cyborg robot squirrels ☁
Dec 26, 2015 11:22 AM

Nov 2014
Looks like a terrible season the only anime I'll be watching is Assassination Classroom.
Dec 26, 2015 12:17 PM

Apr 2012
This season looks pretty good :)
Will be watching:
Sekkou Boys
Nijiro Days
Ao No Kanata No Four Rhythm
Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi
Dagashi Kashi
Haruchika
Prince Of Stride
Norn9: norn+nonet
Jan 1, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2014
it doesnt look a bad season at all , but the only studio that didnt fail me was MadHouse , people underate so much this studio , the others where kind of meh ,
gonna watch all the sequels (durarara and AssClass HYPE) and keep watching the leftovers (Gundam and Haikyuu) , probably will give it a try to everthying else but i can already see that i am droping half of this season.
Stop the meaningless talk
Jan 1, 2016 11:16 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
tribopower said:
it doesnt look a bad season at all , but the only studio that didnt fail me was MadHouse , people underate so much this studio

bruh, thats like the most hyped up studio in pretty much every western countries. The hell are you smoking ?
(inb4 someone coming to say that madhouse is overrated)
DatRandomDudeJan 1, 2016 11:17 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 2, 2016 2:36 AM

Jul 2007
tribopower said:
it doesnt look a bad season at all , but the only studio that didnt fail me was MadHouse , people underate so much this studio , the others where kind of meh ,

LOLWUT

Madhouse is one out of two studios(the other being ufotable) that westerners eat up no matter what - even if they were to shit on a plate, most people still would assume it will be "hyyype".

That is of course because most people don't take into account that Madhouse is creatively bankrupt ln-adaptation factory since all the relevant people from it went on to form Studio Mappa
Jan 2, 2016 2:50 AM

Apr 2014
tribopower said:
it doesnt look a bad season at all , but the only studio that didnt fail me was MadHouse , people underate so much this studio

>Madhouse underrated

Jan 2, 2016 5:26 AM

Jun 2013
tribopower said:

MadHouse is actually one of the two most really popular studios from japan (other being ghibli). If anything their name attracts a large amount of attention

fai said:
Madhouse is one out of two studios(the other being ufotable) that westerners eat up no matter what - even if they were to shit on a plate, most people still would assume it will be &quot;hyyype&quot;. <br />
<br />
<br />
That is of course because most people don&#039;t take into account that Madhouse is creatively bankrupt ln-adaptation factory since all the relevant people from it went on to form Studio Mappa

hilarious statement considering MadHouse was one of the studios that started the ln-adaptation trend in the industry with boogiepop phantom in 2000. Not to say that the only ln-adaptation they did last year was overlord.
JetNoirJan 2, 2016 5:36 AM
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Jan 2, 2016 8:52 AM

Jul 2007
eromangasensei said:

hilarious statement considering MadHouse was one of the studios that started the ln-adaptation trend in the industry with boogiepop phantom in 2000. Not to say that the only ln-adaptation they did last year was overlord.

Madhouse before Mappa =/= Madhouse now.
Jan 2, 2016 10:09 AM

Jun 2013
Fai said:
eromangasensei said:
<br />
<br />
<br />

while I agree, MH is still good & a top name of the industry. Imagine if MH had suffered the same fate as Gonzo, gainax, manglobe or current deen.

Death parade had it's flaws, but it's a sign that the old madhouse everyone loved it for isnt dead. They've changed to survive.
JetNoirJan 2, 2016 10:14 AM

Jan 2, 2016 10:25 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
eromangasensei said:
Fai said:
<br />
<br />

while I agree, MH is still good & a top name of the industry. Imagine if MH had suffered the same fate as Gonzo, gainax, manglobe or current deen.

Death parade had it's flaws, but it's a sign that the old madhouse everyone loved it for isnt dead. They've changed to survive.
#INB4DEATHPARADEISGARBAGE
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 2, 2016 1:25 PM

Jul 2007
eromangasensei said:
Fai said:
<br />
<br />

Death Parade is overrated edgy garbage.

Its a proof that Billards worked better as a short work and there was not much in it to extend into full show. The only decent part of it was the OP and even that was not the best of the year.
Jan 2, 2016 10:33 PM

Jun 2013
Fai said:
eromangasensei said:
<br />
<br />
while I agree, MH is still good &amp; a top name of the industry. Imagine if MH had suffered the same fate as Gonzo, gainax, manglobe or current deen.<br />
<br />
Death parade had it&#039;s flaws, but it&#039;s a sign that the old madhouse everyone loved it for isnt dead. They&#039;ve changed to survive.
<br />
<br />
Death Parade is overrated edgy garbage. <br />
<br />
Its a proof that Billards worked better as a short work and there was not much in it to extend into full show. The only decent part of it was the OP and even that was not the best of the year.

hey I did say Death parade had it's flaws. Plus you know that's not the important point I made.

Jan 3, 2016 11:28 AM

Feb 2014
Hmmm.... Aside from sequels that I'll watch when they finish (GATE, Durarara), guess I'll just try watching the 1st episode of each one I'm interested in and then decide what to 'watch' and what to 'drop'.

Watching Gundam Tekketsu no Orphans is enough though.
dolly94Jan 3, 2016 11:37 AM
Jan 3, 2016 1:38 PM
Nov 2012
I can't say I'm too excited for this season, but there are a few series I'm interested in checking out.

Active Raid (Alright Gorou, let me see what you've got next.)
Dimension W. (Seems interesting, plus Funimation is involved. Sadly, the manga is ongoing so this anime series will most likely be incomplete, which doesn't give me high hopes.)
Durarara Ketsu (I don't when the magic was lost, but at this point I'm just watching DRRR for the sake of completion.)
Erased (The opening rocks, sadly I fear that might be the best part of the series. It's Noitamina so I'll watch it regardless.)

Leftovers:
Ace of Diamond
Gundam IBO

Possibility:
Ajin (The CGI is a turn off, but the premise sounds interesting.)
Jan 3, 2016 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
Counted something like 10-15 shows that I'll watch week1, but more than half of them look like drop material. Can't we get a decent season for once? 2015 was bad enough, hopefully the trend doesnt continue in 2016.
KneelBeforeMeJan 3, 2016 1:46 PM
Jan 3, 2016 11:31 PM
Dec 2015
Winter season is really packed, i plan on watching around 5-6 shows:

Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru
Dagashi Kashi
Niji-iro Days
Ajin
Oshiete! Galko-chan

and maybe AssClass~
Jan 4, 2016 1:43 AM

Nov 2014
2016 another year of no Index 3 and more Gate.

Gate is a good series and I can't wait for the second season. I'm also curious about the Rewrite anime and I do wish there was more Hajime No Ippo. I like that boxing anime.
Shrimperor said:
''The more tsuntsun she is on the streets, the more deredere she is under the sheets''
Jan 4, 2016 1:49 AM
N/A

Jan 2014
Schwarzesmarken! Muv-Luv hype!
Jan 4, 2016 4:18 PM

Aug 2013
Will be watching:

Active Raid
Aijin
Akagami no Shirayuki S2
AssClass S2
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
Bubuki Buranki
Dagashi Kashi
Dimension W
Divine Gate
Gate S2
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
HaruChika
Kono Subarashii
Koukaku no Pandora
Luck & Logic
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara
Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R
Oshiete! Gyaruko-chan
Phantasy Star Online 2
Reikenzan: Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Schwarzesmarken
Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu

Lotta people already shitting on Saijaku Bahamut, but it's being done by Lerche, who has been on fire with accurate adaptations lately, so I have faith in them.

Fai said:

Will Watch:
- Durarara!!x2 Ketsu.
- Dimension W - second best op in the season it seems. Unique setting. Great designs. Seinen. What's not to like?
- Ajin - The setting and the cgi seems promising enough.
- Sushi Police - its always nice to see self-aware political satire. Its nice to see that the silly bullshit the politicians said about overseas sushi restaurants has long since become a meme. Dig the stylized design and the music in the pv.
- Boku dake ga Inai Machi - always dig a good mystery show(as long as it is good and not...well...Perfect Insider). The PV looks good and devoid of usual anime tropes too.
- Divine Gate - badass op song, top notch character designs. Unless the studio manages to turn this into a horrible trash,this should be watchable.
- Sekkou Boys - ALL OF MY YES to this.
- Bubuki Buranki- even if story ends up a mess, worth solely for top notch cgi animation already.
- Schwarzesmarken - Hopefully this leads to eventual adaptation of Muv Luv and Muv Luv Alternative.
- Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Will Try:
- Macross Δ - pls don't suck, pls don't suck. Macross usually is good but the character designs so far do not inspire confidence.
- Luck & Logic - It all depends on how generic this will get and whether action will be good.

No hopes:
- Active Raid: well out of all pvs this was amongst one of most generic. The op sounds awful, the highschooler filled cast looks horrible, the art style is generic. Might try but I don't expect anything from this.
- Norn9 : obligatory "bunch of masculine jackasses abuse a bland submissive female mc for whole series" show. also known As otome game adaptation. Unless they start singing(like with Dance with Devils), don't see any reason to watch this.
- Hai to Gensou no Grimgar: Ughhhh. Will try and see I guess. PVs look trashy as all hell tho :/

Trash:
Musaigen no Phantom World - holy chuuni gods. What will it take for kyoani to go finally defunct instead of spewing out this crap? IF the studio, the setting and horrible character designs was not cringe enough, the synopsis filled with the most outlandish chuuni "terminology" makes it clear at how trashy this will be.
Dagashi Kashi - character designs that can cause nightmares.
Koukaku no Pandora - obligatory "we cater to neets with moe" show.
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut - obligatory generic ln adaptation, with very cancerous genre tags. And the boob grab. Obligatory LN adaptation boob grab. Pass.
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. - Why is this a thing? Oh right. Neets.

>says grimgar PVs look trashy...praises Aijin eye-cancer CGI. Wot?
>saying something about Dagashi character designs...not sure if you're autistic or not...since the character designs almost completely match the manga, and their wacky looks and facial expressions are one of the manga's funniest features.
>shitting on Musaigen character designs...I hate KyoAni probably more than most people, but even I admit that their visuals are always stellar even if the show is trash. Sounds more like you hating for the sake of hating.

Well considering how you have DRRRR, Aijin, and Sekkou Boys on your watch list, I'm not sure if you even know what good visuals and character design look like.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
7 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 12 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
10 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.