Forum Settings
Forums
xxxHOLiC Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2009 10:46 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 27, 2009 8:29 PM

Jan 2008
Dec 27, 2009 9:02 PM

Sep 2008
Spider lady... so attractive...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2009 9:12 PM

Oct 2008
page 9

*silence*

...............WOAH~!!! O.o a Kiss????

*covers eyes*
simonfanDec 28, 2009 12:01 AM
Dec 27, 2009 9:44 PM

Jun 2009
Whoa, a actual kiss in a CLAMP manga. That was kinda unexpected... o_o
Dec 28, 2009 12:17 AM

Jul 2008
<---is confused about what the price was.

It only makes sense to me if Watanuki got laid, which would make total sense. I'm probably wrong, hence the confusion.
Dec 28, 2009 2:40 AM

Aug 2007
banmenow said:

It only makes sense to me if Watanuki got laid, which would make total sense. I'm probably wrong, hence the confusion.

It looked like she drank his wine(?) and maybe slipped it to him during the "kiss" moment and said wine being the "down payment," maybe until he recovers the pearl. So maybe have to wait until then to find out what the payment will be?
Dec 28, 2009 5:31 AM

Jul 2009
I knew she'd have a job for him to do but I wonder what's so special about a crimson pearl?
Dec 28, 2009 7:24 AM

Mar 2008
the eye of watanuki can see special thinks, and the spyder lady is searching for something.

Now the payment is not only wine..
Dec 28, 2009 10:11 AM

Apr 2008
Waaaah! Pipe-fox <3!!!!!!!!!!!

Soupi said:
That was my initial reaction too, but think it was more for feeding Watanuki the down payment wine. In anycase lol at seduction fail!! :P

Now to find this crimson pearl... better not result in the loss of any eyes!!!!!
Dec 28, 2009 10:17 AM

Aug 2008
ah so she had a job

still acting naughty there spider lady aye

i wonder if someone specific has the pearl, or its just in a random place
Dec 28, 2009 12:21 PM

Oct 2009
wtf this was kinda unexpected the spider lady hitting on watanuki(thats right ur out of the picture hinwari!)
Dec 28, 2009 9:01 PM

Jun 2009
The story is finally getting interesting again.
Dec 28, 2009 10:01 PM
Oct 2009
I think you guys are missing a very important fact in just focusing on the spider, please notice that it is a full moon and Maru and Moro are getting a water basin ready. And since there are no coincidences, this can only mean one thing... Zashiki-Warashi time!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see next chapter.
Dec 28, 2009 10:37 PM
May 2008
Soupi said:
Seriously. Did not expect that. Or for him to be so mature about it too. Wow.
Dec 29, 2009 5:59 AM

Dec 2007
Watanuki is such a ladiesman XD
I loved how he acted so cool and collected at the sexy Jorougumo trying to seduce him, probably because all male characters I see lately get either too lecherous or too embarased/nervious.

poiuy123456789 said:
I think you guys are missing a very important fact in just focusing on the spider, please notice that it is a full moon and Maru and Moro are getting a water basin ready. And since there are no coincidences, this can only mean one thing... Zashiki-Warashi time!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see next chapter.

I was actually thinking the same thing, but last time Yuuko used it to make a portal for Watanuki to cross and now they have to summon Zashiki Warashi into the shop's dimension.
Dec 29, 2009 7:55 PM
Jul 2009
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH OF A BIG DEAL IT IS WHEN CLAMP HAS A KISS?

xxxHolic is starting to get really interesting. I'm surprised that there's any sexuality in this manga at all, let alone involving Watanuki.

But, oh spider lady. That was hot.
Dec 29, 2009 9:59 PM

Aug 2008
It's Jorouguma after all!!! Hell she has been always sexy... and man She was sooooo sexual this time... Yeh I wonder two how come Wata hasn't had sex with any girl on this manga... Well it's a commercial manga after all... you just can throw a sex scene in this kind of manga XD

So then Wata prepared a special room for her huh? The Pipe Fox's Pipe huh? Kewl!!! Never imagined Watanuki would be able to do that.... WOW... the place was hot... and sexy.... no wonder why Jorougumo warmed up and tried to... fuck... Watanuki...

Oh yeh... Definitely next chappie will be Zashiki Warashi's time!! I'm actually eager to meet her again... I wonder what will she say and do when she sees Watanuki again... Zashiki has loved Wtanuki since she met him... and she's sweet and all... but... Wata just kissed Spidy Lad... It's not something we should ignore... the consequences a sole kiss will bring are dangerous.... Watanuki please be safe!!! It's actually sad guys... Doumeki won't be there to protect him now.... I wonder if Wata will be safe... Watanuki!!! I dun wanna lose you! A efinitely awesome and nice chappie!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2009 2:49 AM

May 2009
Where0Meets15 said:
banmenow said:

It looked like she drank his wine(?) and maybe slipped it to him during the "kiss" moment and said wine being the "down payment," maybe until he recovers the pearl. So maybe have to wait until then to find out what the payment will be?

You guys are missing a point. Maybe the KISS was the payment? XD
Dec 31, 2009 1:27 PM

Oct 2007
I was surprised that the spider lady was sexing him up >.< *fumes* I wonder how Watanuki can find the crimson pearl//and if Doumeki will be there ^^ But man I love this new Watanuki, he's so sexy now *fangirls* But I'm glad that the pipefox is still there, he's so cute >.<

Well I think that the kiss WITH the wine was the payment. Man can't wait for more
Jan 10, 2010 9:15 AM

Apr 2009
Bringing an old character such as the spider lady back into play is nice and all, but it seems that Himawari has been completely forgotten about since Rou began 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。... There are so many things that need a light shed upon them.
Apr 16, 2010 8:20 AM
Feb 2010
It annoys me how that Spider woman and Watanuki kiss and yet Sakura and Syaoran don't through the whole 28 volumed series of TRC?! GRRR, Clamp anger me sometimes.

More topics from this board

» How many chapters does this have?

Zaldun - Aug 22, 2018

7 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
Apr 7, 10:38 PM

Poll: » xxxHOLiC Chapter 213 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2011

114 by 1stburneracct »»
Mar 17, 3:29 AM

» How to continue xxxholic?

CrystalKing - Aug 9, 2023

2 by n7pidgey »»
Aug 10, 2023 8:07 AM

» Manga Price Gouging

Kairoku - Jul 27, 2013

2 by AstarionAncunin »»
Oct 13, 2022 7:09 AM

» omnibus release quality

elgatosaika - Dec 1, 2021

2 by elgatosaika »»
Jan 3, 2022 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.