Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2015 3:19 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What an amazing ending if you ask me, it really left me with some amazing feelings towards the end! The overall intense action with a good portion of drama and emotions attached it really made up for an impressive ending, as expected from work made by Leiji!

Still this anime surprised me a lot more than I imagined it would so all in all it was a hell of a ride and I'm looking forward to see what the OVA and second season will have to offer!
Feb 10, 2016 7:25 PM

Jul 2010
I liked this ending even though it was the usual hero good guy defeats the bad guy but the only thing I disliked about this anime was Louis. like 90% of the time she was pretty useless either she was injured,fake dead,needed to be rescued. Would much rather Yuki was the love interest instead like it earlier in the beginning hinted at.

So overall I liked it except for the romance, now onto the OVAs+S2.
Oct 1, 2016 8:23 PM

Apr 2014
Ending felt so abrupt and rushed. Great ride, and adventure, though.

This guy knows how to make a damn good Space Opera.
Jul 12, 2023 9:15 PM

Jun 2014
The Sirius crew have saved the day! Big One has returned home, and the Sirius crew can relax for a little while. Bruce would be proud of them. I feel bad for his harmonica, though. That thing ain't ever playing again after being bent in half like that, lol.

This was another Matsumoto great, that got even better in the later episodes. The romance between Manabu and Louis was a slow one, but it's not the first time I've seen things pan out that way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Tetsudou Monogatari Episode 10 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Dec 16, 2015

2 by TrevRockOne »»
Jan 18, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Ginga Tetsudou Monogatari Episode 25 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Dec 17, 2015

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jul 12, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Ginga Tetsudou Monogatari Episode 24 Discussion

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jul 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Ginga Tetsudou Monogatari Episode 23 Discussion

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jul 12, 2023 7:15 PM

Poll: » The Galaxy Railways Episode 22 Discussion

Doaj - Mar 5, 2012

5 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jul 12, 2023 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.