Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2015 12:40 PM

Apr 2008
BaitOfJustice said:
G_Spark233 said:

With the exception of Wave the entire cast do.

100% agree. After all, he is the only character in the series that haven't kill anyone.

Uhhh didn't Wave kill some rebels that one time when Esdeath took Tatsumi out with the team to watch them at work the first time she captured him?
Dec 2, 2015 1:29 PM

Jul 2013
Darklight0303 said:
BaitOfJustice said:

100% agree. After all, he is the only character in the series that haven't kill anyone.

Uhhh didn't Wave kill some rebels that one time when Esdeath took Tatsumi out with the team to watch them at work the first time she captured him?

Nah, he only knocked down one with a kick trying to defend Kurome, but doesn't kill him.
Dec 2, 2015 11:46 PM

Jun 2008
VJ87G said:
The way Wave is running reminds me of Tatsumi. If he sees Kurome dead, he'll be in worst shock than Tatsumi. Akame will just impaled Kurome. Leone and Tatsumi help out Akame help her on her feet, then all of a sudden, Kurome might used her last strength to toss her sword straight to Akame but Tatsumi will get mildly injured pushing her out of the way. Kurome insults Akame of how weak Night Raid is, just like when she kill Chelsea, then Akame get mad, screams and sliced Kurome's head off with Marasume. Then Wave see exactly what's going on. First he be in extremely horrific shock then transfromed to attacked Night Raid.

That's just my opinion. But who knows...

Lol. No way. What you say is a scenario that doesn't fit at all with the concept of a final battle of two sisters that love each other.
Kurome won't go all evil lord against Akame. She already said she's fine even if she lost to Akame. If she loses she would accept it, she won' be throwing swords and yelling about Night Raid.
Dec 2, 2015 11:53 PM

Jul 2013
Monad said:
VJ87G said:
The way Wave is running reminds me of Tatsumi. If he sees Kurome dead, he'll be in worst shock than Tatsumi. Akame will just impaled Kurome. Leone and Tatsumi help out Akame help her on her feet, then all of a sudden, Kurome might used her last strength to toss her sword straight to Akame but Tatsumi will get mildly injured pushing her out of the way. Kurome insults Akame of how weak Night Raid is, just like when she kill Chelsea, then Akame get mad, screams and sliced Kurome's head off with Marasume. Then Wave see exactly what's going on. First he be in extremely horrific shock then transfromed to attacked Night Raid.

That's just my opinion. But who knows...

Lol. No way. What you say is a scenario that doesn't fit at all with the concept of a final battle of two sisters that love each other.
Kurome won't go all evil lord against Akame. She already said she's fine even if she lost to Akame. If she loses she would accept it, she won' be throwing swords and yelling about Night Raid.

He's just a delusional hater. If you see other chapter threads, he is always saying that he desires to see Kurome dead etc. Nothing that you can help.
Dec 2, 2015 11:55 PM
Oct 2010
BaitOfJustice said:
He's just a delusional hater. If you see other chapter threads, he is always saying that he desires to see Kurome dead etc. Nothing that you can help.

exactly what I wanted to say.

just ignore him/her/whatever, like most of us do here.
Dec 4, 2015 10:04 AM
Jan 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
Monad said:

Hey, I'm not the only one who hated Kurome, they're others too, you know. Some have a very strong hatred to Kurome, than myself and others. So call us delusional all you want.
Dec 4, 2015 10:05 AM
Jan 2015
The fact is Kurome is very crazier than ever, and needs to be dealt with, for good.
Dec 4, 2015 10:06 AM

Dec 2013
VJ87G said:
BaitOfJustice said:

Hey, I'm not the only one who hated Kurome, they're others too, you know. Some have a very strong hatred to Kurome, than myself and others. So call us delusional all you want.

Your post screams delusional lol
Dec 4, 2015 10:17 AM

Jul 2013
VJ87G said:
BaitOfJustice said:

The problem isn't that you hate Kurome (you can hate anything you want). The problem is that you have always posting your hate in every thread of the manga and that became annoying after a while.

Again, I don't care of what you hate, just stop claiming your opinion to everyone. We get your point.
Dec 4, 2015 2:59 PM
Jan 2015
Fine, sure.
Dec 7, 2015 10:31 PM
Jan 2015
Anyway. -_- Can't wait to see what happens in next chapter.
Dec 9, 2015 12:36 AM
Dec 2015
Wave R.I.P.

Best trolling.
Dec 9, 2015 9:01 PM
Jun 2015
Does anyone else get the feeling Wave and Tatsumi will end up fighting during Kurome's and Akame's due to Wave wanting to protect Kurome?
Dec 10, 2015 3:32 AM
Sep 2015
I have a feeling wave is going to show up right when kurome dies and get a rage boost power up and charge Akame while tastumi jumps in the middle
And fights Wave (If Wave gets a power up possibility
Unlocks his trump card it could be a pretty even fight between him and tatsumi)
Dec 14, 2015 7:12 AM

Oct 2014
IceAxolotl said:
Does anyone else get the feeling Wave and Tatsumi will end up fighting during Kurome's and Akame's due to Wave wanting to protect Kurome?

Honestly, I feel like it would be a lot cooler if Tatsumi was able to stand up to Wave's Grand Chariot without the use of his Incurserio. I think it's feasible at this point with Tyrant strengthening him and all.
Dec 19, 2015 12:57 PM

Oct 2014
Exayda said:
IceAxolotl said:

Honestly, I feel like it would be a lot cooler if Tatsumi was able to stand up to Wave's Grand Chariot without the use of his Incurserio. I think it's feasible at this point with Tyrant strengthening him and all.

Think he'll have to if they fight, don't think Tatsumi can afford another Incursio use.
Dec 21, 2015 6:59 AM

May 2014
Well the chapter was a build up and skirmish chapter. They'll go all out next chapter I hope. Still with Wave coming and Tatsumi there they could also square off finally although right now I don't think Incursio would have any problem destroying GC.
Dec 25, 2015 7:21 AM
Sep 2015
MilviBritannia said:
Well the chapter was a build up and skirmish chapter. They'll go all out next chapter I hope. Still with Wave coming and Tatsumi there they could also square off finally although right now I don't think Incursio would have any problem destroying GC.

In ch66 when tatsumi and wave punched each other they seemed equal In strength but tatsumi was a lot faster than wave as he gave him a barrage of punches and blocked Waves attacks since he could move faster and when wave used runs tegui they seemed pretty even from that explosion.
Dec 26, 2015 6:41 AM

Oct 2014
manbot95 said:
MilviBritannia said:

In ch66 when tatsumi and wave punched each other they seemed equal In strength but tatsumi was a lot faster than wave as he gave him a barrage of punches and blocked Waves attacks since he could move faster and when wave used runs tegui they seemed pretty even from that explosion.

I think it's one of the rules of chapter discussion threads that you not discuss chapters following the chapter the thread was made for.
Jan 2, 2016 4:25 AM

Jul 2008
I really wasn't expecting Akame to suffer multiple injuries against her sister but either way, this is one of those sad battles where I wouldn't want either opponent to die.
Jan 10, 2016 8:14 AM

Jan 2012
I will will defeat you with my own skills,lol we all know what's coming for her .

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.