Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 16, 2015 9:25 AM
Oct 2015
What do you think guys ? İm pretty sure it will at least last till 2017 but i dont know about rest .
Nov 17, 2015 5:55 AM
Mar 2015
I thought we were only halfway through

It does seem so since Natsu about to go on collision with one of the primary overall anatagonist in a few chapters

But we have alot of check point to hit
Full reveal of END
Acknologia true idenity
The gods who cursed Zeref
Layla if she is important
Nov 17, 2015 9:52 AM

Sep 2013
^those can be covered in less than 200 chapters.
late 2018 or early 2019 is a good point to end it.
Dec 1, 2015 8:59 PM

Mar 2014
I hope it doesn't....I'm not ready for it to end yet.
Dec 6, 2015 4:01 AM

Aug 2015
I felt like it was going to end with the Tartaros arc but that ended in a cliffhanger. I think it's coming to an end, but maybe they'll drag it out longer
Dec 6, 2015 6:50 PM

Mar 2014
FoxyKitsune said:
I felt like it was going to end with the Tartaros arc but that ended in a cliffhanger. I think it's coming to an end, but maybe they'll drag it out longer
Apparently Hiro said after GMG there'll be three more arcs just as long.
Dec 7, 2015 7:42 AM

Jun 2013
ziggy_Z said:
FoxyKitsune said:

Tartaros was shorter than GMG (24 chapters short, not counting Sun Village, tho I guess it's a part of it...) and the current Alvarez Arc seems to be going into a long one too.
Jan 3, 2016 7:20 AM

Oct 2011
Well, Acnolgia seems to be the main villain, even moreso than Zeref, and maybe they'll have a bunch of stuff in-between leading up to that after the fight with Zeref.

I'm actually curious to see an arc with the exceeds again after they joined the original world from their alternate world. Maybe FT will have to save them again or something after they established a new place of their own. That alternate world was probably one of my favourite arcs in FT.
Jan 21, 2016 9:17 PM

May 2014
Hiro Mashima said himself after GMG that there would only be three more long arcs. It's obvious Tartaros and Alvarez are 2 of those 3, the only question is whether Avatar is included in that or if we are getting an arc after Alvarez. Honestly, Alvarez is seeming to be the last arc, I'm kind of hoping it is because it would be the perfect ending point, but another arc after would also be good.
Jan 21, 2016 11:49 PM

Jun 2013
Ahoy_NATO said:
Hiro Mashima said himself after GMG that there would only be three more long arcs. It's obvious Tartaros and Alvarez are 2 of those 3, the only question is whether Avatar is included in that or if we are getting an arc after Alvarez. Honestly, Alvarez is seeming to be the last arc, I'm kind of hoping it is because it would be the perfect ending point, but another arc after would also be good.

Avatar was not a long arc. Tartaros was, so two more arcs.
Jan 21, 2016 11:56 PM

Apr 2013
I don't want it to end ever ;_;
Jul 11, 2016 1:00 PM

Jan 2016
ziggy_Z said:
FoxyKitsune said:

3 more? YAY! So it's not ending soon. Glad.
Jul 11, 2016 1:04 PM

Feb 2016
I don't really see what else he can do after the current arc finishes, so I hope it does end with this arc.
The series was building up to Zeref and Acnologia, if he makes another arc won't he have to introduce another main villain ? Can't say I'm up for that. Would just make it feel forced.

▬▬▬▬▬✿♥✿▬▬▬▬▬
change of heart
Jul 11, 2016 1:10 PM
Nov 2015
Vaginkle said:
I don't really see what else he can do after the current arc finishes, so I hope it does end with this arc.
The series was building up to Zeref and Acnologia, if he makes another arc won't he have to introduce another main villain ? Can't say I'm up for that. Would just make it feel forced.

Three more arcs as long as / longer than GMG. That means MAYBE Tartaros but definitely Alvarez. So that's 2 or 3 more major arcs left.

Acnologia definitely isn't going down this arc. He is just too powerful and introducing Ankhseram won't be forced imo.
Jul 11, 2016 1:11 PM

Aug 2015
That would be great.

I just want Fairy Tail to end
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2016 1:21 PM

Feb 2016
TheUltimateOne said:
Vaginkle said:

Three more arcs as long as / longer than GMG. That means MAYBE Tartaros but definitely Alvarez. So that's 2 or 3 more major arcs left.

Acnologia definitely isn't going down this arc. He is just too powerful and introducing Ankhseram won't be forced imo.

I guess that's most probable... This whole arc setup reminded me of the final arc in Rave Master, that's why I've been seeing it as an ending. Mashima introduced Endless in Rave and also had him defeated in the final arc, so I'm not too jumpy about Ankhseram.
I guess Acnologia could lead another arc though, now that I think about it that seems like what Mashima has been planning.

▬▬▬▬▬✿♥✿▬▬▬▬▬
change of heart
Jul 11, 2016 11:25 PM

Mar 2014
TheUltimateOne said:
Vaginkle said:

I'm definitely sure Tartaros counts as one. Not only because of the length, but due to the events and the characters involved.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.