Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 16, 2015 12:06 AM

May 2014
Do you think she will die like in the anime?
Do you think she should die and that Tatsumi should be with Akame or some other girl?
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 16, 2015 12:08 AM

Dec 2013
Don't know. All I know that it probably won't end well for those two.
Nov 16, 2015 12:16 AM
Jun 2015
Inb4shedeservesit

I'm not sure tbh
Nov 16, 2015 12:20 AM

Jul 2013
I don't know. If we consider her ending in the anime, the most probable thing is that she will still in the coma until the end of the series.

About Tatsumi's pairing, I will prefer Chelsea over her, but that thing doesn't end very well. Now, I don't give a fuck about the pairing of Tatsumi, so if he ends with Mine is fine for me.
Nov 16, 2015 12:32 AM

Dec 2013
CrotakuShinobi said:
Do you think she should die and that Tatsumi should be with Akame or some other girl?

her very existence is to cock block tatsumi to the very end. she is doing that even in coma and will most probably continue after her death
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 16, 2015 2:03 AM

Mar 2014
Hopefully. TatsumixEsdeath=OTP
Dec 21, 2015 7:00 AM

May 2014
ziggy_Z said:

How people see this pairing I just don't understand. It makes no sense but ah well, I guess I should give up on getting an actual answer since none are ever given.
Dec 21, 2015 7:47 AM

May 2009
No, she will wake up in the last chapter and learn that Tatsumi died.
ziggy_Z said:

You are disgusting.
Dec 22, 2015 1:08 AM

May 2014
bastek66 said:
No, she will wake up in the last chapter and learn that Tatsumi died.
ziggy_Z said:

You are disgusting.

^give this man a cookie.
Dec 22, 2015 1:22 AM

Mar 2014
The salt for the objective OTP is strong.
Dec 22, 2015 6:13 AM

May 2014
ziggy_Z said:

*still waiting for reasoning other than personal love for psychopathic anime girls*
Dec 22, 2015 6:26 AM

Jul 2013
People still discussing about Tatsumi's ships? That's so 2014.
Dec 22, 2015 6:31 PM

May 2009
ziggy_Z said:

Esdeshit likes cute boys not small dragons.
Dec 22, 2015 6:50 PM
Jun 2015
BaitOfJustice said:
People still discussing about Tatsumi's ships? That's so 2014.

If I can post on a forum that was made seven years ago, the agk fandom can bring this fad back.
Dec 22, 2015 9:58 PM

Mar 2014
MilviBritannia said:
ziggy_Z said:

*still waiting for reasoning other than personal love for psychopathic anime girls*
Isn't that the only reason people even ship characters? Because of preferring characters? Ship Mine=like tsundere lolis; ship Leone=like nekomimi; etc.

Because, you know, majority anime watches tend to live vicariously through the MC.
Dec 23, 2015 1:24 AM

May 2014
ziggy_Z said:
MilviBritannia said:

Isn't that the only reason people even ship characters? Because of preferring characters? Ship Mine=like tsundere lolis; ship Leone=like nekomimi; etc.

Because, you know, majority anime watches tend to live vicariously through the MC.

I am going to be completely honest with you, until I came to these forums I didn't even know those terms existed (to put it into perspective I've watched anime and read manga for over 20 years). I liked Mine because I thought she was a good fit for him and her silly behavior made me laugh and at times reminded me of people I know in real life. Yet all Esdeath x Tatsumi supporters have little to show for the reason why they see them together other than they like Esdeath and want her to have her way. The two have absolutely nothing in common and their moral compasses are polar opposites of each other.
MilviBritanniaDec 23, 2015 1:29 AM
Dec 23, 2015 1:42 AM

Jul 2013
ziggy_Z said:

Basically this. When you ship a girl with the MC in an harem or when the MC is not that interesting (Tatsumi's case), is usually because that girl is your favorite.

I don't support TatsumixEsdeath though.
Dec 23, 2015 1:53 AM

Dec 2015
I hope not :(
Dec 23, 2015 2:11 AM

May 2014
BaitOfJustice said:
ziggy_Z said:

Basically this. When you ship a girl with the MC in an harem or when the MC is not that interesting (Tatsumi's case), is usually because that girl is your favorite.

Tatsumi x Mine actually makes some sense. Tatsumi x Esdeath makes negative sense. I could see Tatsumi x Chelsea being a thing as well, had she not died and if there was no Mine (or in Mine's place) but that is not an option anymore.
Dec 23, 2015 3:14 AM

Jul 2013
MilviBritannia said:
BaitOfJustice said:

Tatsumi x Mine actually makes some sense. Tatsumi x Esdeath makes negative sense. I could see Tatsumi x Chelsea being a thing as well, had she not died and if there was no Mine (or in Mine's place) but that is not an option anymore.

Yeah, specially since Tatsumi makes clear in the Danger Beasts arc (when he is trapped with Esdeath in that desert island) that he doesn't want anything with her. Even Bulat would be a better match.
Dec 23, 2015 3:18 AM

May 2014
BaitOfJustice said:
MilviBritannia said:

Yeah, specially since Tatsumi makes clear in the Danger Beasts arc (when he is trapped with Esdeath in that desert island) that he doesn't want anything with her. Even Bulat would be a better match.

No...not again...why mention Aniki...I'm not crying, I'm not...it's just invisible ninja's chopping onions...T_T
Dec 23, 2015 3:25 AM

Jul 2013
MilviBritannia said:
BaitOfJustice said:

No...not again...why mention Aniki...I'm not crying, I'm not...it's just invisible ninja's chopping onions...T_T

Bulat and his fabulous hair will be always alive in our hearts.
Dec 23, 2015 5:20 AM

May 2014
BaitOfJustice said:
MilviBritannia said:

Bulat and his fabulous hair will be always alive in our hearts.

It is as you say <3
Dec 23, 2015 8:59 AM

Oct 2014
BaitOfJustice said:
ziggy_Z said:

That's good and incorrect since everyone here knows my fav is Kurome. I like Mine though.
Dec 25, 2015 4:24 AM
Sep 2015
I think tatsumi will be taken over by tyrant and mine will make up and help tatsumi regain control of
His body through their love
Dec 26, 2015 7:12 AM

Dec 2013
manbot95 said:
I think tatsumi will be taken over by tyrant and mine will make up and help tatsumi regain control of
His body through their love
Or, she will kill Tatsumi. This is a sad for the shipper TatsumixMine hahahaha.
Dec 27, 2015 6:09 PM

Sep 2013
No. If anything, I think she'll be in the final fight with a regular rifle now that Pumpkin is gone :(
Dec 27, 2015 9:32 PM

Oct 2014
Old_Raven said:
No. If anything, I think she'll be in the final fight with a regular rifle now that Pumpkin is gone :(

I think it's a possibility that she could end up with the Teigu that fires arrows at anyone who's name the user calls. Something about Tsundere calling her lover's name while firing arrows just seems... appropriate.
Dec 30, 2015 7:20 PM

Sep 2013
Exayda said:
Old_Raven said:

I think it's a possibility that she could end up with the Teigu that fires arrows at anyone who's name the user calls. Something about Tsundere calling her lover's name while firing arrows just seems... appropriate.

Except she's not a tsundere.
Dec 30, 2015 8:44 PM

Oct 2014
Old_Raven said:
Exayda said:

Sure she is. She's definitely a "Classic Tsundere".
Dec 30, 2015 9:27 PM

Sep 2013
Exayda said:
Old_Raven said:

Sure she is. She's definitely a "Classic Tsundere".

How so? She didn't even have feelings for Tatsumi until after Chelsea's death and to be a tsundere, she'd need to have romantic feelings for the object of her abuse. Then she didn't love him until after he rescued her at which point she became simply more awkward around him and significantly less violent gaining the -dere and losing the -tsun. Finally, after her confession, she was just comfortable and open with her feelings and was just an archetype-less girlfriend.
Old_RavenDec 30, 2015 9:30 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.