Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2015 10:28 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wow, they executed the haruka's mindbreak and revival with perfect.
so much feel this episode.
and this why I loved Close. He has connection with Haruka, and when he saw Haruka rise again, he became furious.

some scrrenshot:

liked this scene. :D
Nov 11, 2015 10:53 AM

Oct 2011
Best precure ive seen in a while, Haruka to get out of her despair all by herself was so great to see, how inspiring and the action right after her transformation was superb. So glad kanata regained his memories because of his new dream of wanting haruka to smile. New key! Precure Dressup Royal! Love the huge bows that they have now haha. On the verge of tears this ep

Forum icon by Yandere

Nov 11, 2015 6:00 PM

Aug 2014
I loved this episode. I really liked when Flora transformed, I'm guessing that's what others see or something. Either way, I really loved it! ^^
Nov 12, 2015 10:23 PM

May 2008
I really loved this episode! So many feels and the pacing and animation were just so beautiful.

Their ribbons on their backs in Royal Mode were very clever and beautiful too, I think those outfits are my favorite out of Precure upgrade forms.
Nov 12, 2015 10:27 PM

Nov 2012
omg that fight looked so gorgeous. and that new attack is so powerful. great episode!
Nov 13, 2015 5:06 AM

Sep 2015
Beautiful episode. I know Haruka can come back on her own, its kinda hurt to see Haruka in despair thou.

Haruka's dream to be a princess is wayyy before she met Kanata, so Kanata is just the essential key to magnify her dream.

Kanata regain his remories when he is filled with a new dream huh, thats a very nice thought.

Refreshing to see Haruka transfrom to the same precure but with a different way. And good battle scene.
Dec 14, 2015 7:36 PM

Jul 2011
Wow, this was a great episode.

Haruka remembered her dream, Kanata regained his memories, a really great song played. Still the best part was the battle. Flora went all out against the enemy. This is a really great season.
Jan 8, 2016 2:02 AM

Nov 2010
HAHAHA.
I half expected Kanata to transform into a pretty precure.
Also, his memory arc didn't last very long.
I'm going to miss the boy's clothing.

Also: ROYAL.
BIG ASS BOWS.

Yesssss... I like this.

Changes in the ending.``

AND TO THINK I THOUGHT THIS SERIES WAS LAME.
Man... I love this anime so much I want to cosplay and do fanart.
Apr 7, 2017 2:19 AM

Nov 2011
Haruka coming back on her own was more than I expected of her. Bravo.

Great development, great action, great everything. Great episode.
Apr 18, 2017 4:03 PM

Jul 2010
TripleSRank said:

Indeed it had everything, and always the battles between Haruka and Close seems just more intense than all the other fights as they both fight more with their legs etc. Probably my favorite fight so far.
Apr 18, 2017 6:46 PM

Nov 2011
Tenth said:
TripleSRank said:

Indeed it had everything, and always the battles between Haruka and Close seems just more intense than all the other fights as they both fight more with their legs etc. Probably my favorite fight so far.

Hehe. I definitely think I would've agreed with you when I watched this episode.

Based on this comment you're in for a real treat. :3
May 14, 2017 2:07 PM

Feb 2014
Man, all this mind breaking and existential crisis. Is this show really for kids? But glad Haruka recovered, and thankfully, no thanks to that fuckwit Kanata.

And talk about being OP. They were able to kill entire groups of Zetsuborgs with single attacks and kicks.
Sep 11, 2018 9:56 AM

Jul 2015
We're all Kanata in this day, keep smiling Haruka.

I have no words for this episode, Haruka's breakdown was so wonderfully executed and how she recovered her dream and will to continue was somehow even better, seeing how her dream started and all the things she did and friends she met along the way was so emotional.

Freaking Precure man, this anime is amazing.
May 16, 2020 6:48 AM

Jan 2019
"I like the episode. It was wonderful"
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Aug 11, 2021 4:22 AM

Feb 2020
I'm glad Haruka is believing in her dream again. Finally, Kanata also regained his memories.

Haruka's beautiful smile gave birth to a new Dress-Up Key that gave the Cures a new power, Mode Elegant Royal.

SerafosFeb 19, 11:38 AM
Jun 11, 2022 11:48 PM

Feb 2013
someone still needs to give Kanata a major spanking
<-click

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

9 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 7 Discussion

Akarin - Mar 15, 2015

16 by TlordGaming »»
Feb 8, 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.