Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2015 12:25 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Discuss!
Dec 19, 2015 4:36 PM

Jan 2015
Wasn't a big fan - the art, story and characters just weren't appealing to me
The last part with the older brother was silly though
Meh 5/10
Dec 19, 2015 9:22 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Reminds me of the 90's a bit. I dunno man, it seems like the story was being manipulated by the mind of a fujioshi as opposed to by the characters themselves.;;
People just kinda let things be instead of going for things and I wasn't really down with that.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 21, 2015 2:27 AM

Jul 2012
Meh, it didn't captivate me. Plus his fujoshi best friend was trying to set them up, even though she knew he was antigay. Not cool.

After chapter 6, I was really surprised that they switched to the Lil Bros story all of a sudden.
Apr 4, 2022 3:21 PM

Feb 2014
didn't care for the story, main dude seems to have two whole personality traits, tsundere and homophobia. but then suddenly says to his friend, "would you hate me if i was gay"....was most definitely not a fan.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.