Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2015 11:00 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So much teasing in this volume already.

I feel like Kaguya and Kazuki are going to progress their relationship further.
Dec 25, 2015 10:14 AM
Apr 2013
This volume was quite bad. I wanted to punch Kazuki (and author) so much through this book, that it was just unbelievable.

In the first chapter - his third duel with Yamato King.
How could he freaking loose it so badly. He knew pretty much all her skills and strengths. He knew they were about equal before, but now not only he lost Beatrix reinforcement magic, his opponent wasn't so full of herself and even brought two, unknown, Sacred Treasures with her. And what our MC does? He freaking doesn't fight seriously from the get go! Dear god!

Then we got the whole government and spy fiasco. If they can't even bother with it, because most of higher ups are in cahoots with Yamato, why don't they just surrender already?

After that we got Kazuki treatment.
They don't recognize him as King of Solomon or Japan Mythology. So they don't include him in any decision making... or even knowing results of their negotiations. Hell, they don't even care whatever he lives or dies.
But then they go with 'Hey, we need YOU as a KING to do extremely dangerous mission by yourself and solve every single of our problems to save our jobs. GO DO IT!" His answer: "On my way, with pleasure".

Then we got Yumeno situation. He is such a freaking goody-two-shoes. I know he wants to save her, by going so out of his way to not scratch her while engendering himself and his comrades is freaking stupidity.
Oh, and the things about it that mostly pissed me off - just because you can't force her to get magic intoxication, doesn't mean you can't knock her out. You know, by literally knocking her out. Like freaking strong enough blow to head or choke hold. They aren't that dangerous if done with moderation. And definitely less deadly then swinging sword around...

Long story short: Stop being such a pushover and make your stand!

Yeah, got pissed this volume. Quality was rising with each book and there you have... that... ugh... thing...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 11 Discussion

NeoAnkara - Mar 15, 2016

3 by hasnain96 »»
Oct 26, 2016 11:42 PM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2016

1 by rizkprazer »»
Oct 14, 2016 10:26 AM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2016

8 by SirWithCoffee »»
Apr 13, 2016 8:00 AM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

1 by fear80 »»
Jan 9, 2016 7:02 AM

Poll: » Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Dec 3, 2015 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.