Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 30, 2015 11:27 AM

Aug 2014
Like Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero, Goku and Vegeta from DBZ, Lucy from Elfen Lied or even stronger ones I don't know of.

Preferably I'd like someone to be unfairly OP in a non-physical way. For example, Saitama in One Punch Man is supposed to be literally stronger than any living form that exists, but he just punches them which isn't that interesting.

I'm looking for people that have the power to play god. Change creation and realism with their minds, be able to create black holes or kill people without the need of touching them. Preferably also that that power is actually theirs, not that they're a relatively weak human with a Death Note or something similliar.
Oct 30, 2015 11:30 AM

Feb 2015
Haruhi, Cardcaptor Sakura, Lain, Demonbane all come to mind.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Oct 30, 2015 11:35 AM
Jun 2015
Overlord
Oct 30, 2015 11:57 AM

Feb 2015
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Suzumiya Haruhi series
Hunter x Hunter
Oct 30, 2015 12:03 PM

Sep 2015
Meruem and Netero are pretty OP in HunterxHunter, but Meruem (the more OP of the 2) doesnt appear until the second last arc in the series.

Madara from Naruto is pretty damn OP.

Aizen from Bleach is also OP.

Lelouch from Code Geass is also pretty OP, he doesnt fight but instead he uses his intelligence and power. You´ve probably seen this one, if not, this is what you are looking for.

Ryner Lute from "Densetsu no Yuusha Densetsu". This is also what you are looking for. He´s very a very good magician, but when he turns into "god mode" (dont wanna spoil), he is a unstoppable self proclaimed god.

Father from FMAB. OP as fk, selfproclaimed god, one of the best anime out there in my opinion.

Satan from Hataraku Maou-sama. Well... he´s Satan so he´s pretty OP. It´s mostly comedy though.

Yasuri from Katanagatari. Pretty damn strong, not the smartest guy, and the art will maybe turn you away at first. But a reaaally good anime.

Izayoi from Mondaji. Well, he beat a god in the first episode with one punch...

Shiro and Sora from No Game No Life. They are pretty OP intelligence wise.

Tokuchi from One outs. Sports anime, but he is really smart.

Meliodas from Nanatsu no Taizai. Pretty OP, great anime.

Hyoubu Kyousuke from The unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke. Most powerful "magician".
Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.

- Hachiman Hikigaya
Oct 30, 2015 12:47 PM

Jun 2014
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - all the ensemble cast except Bittenfeld. That ginger shit has nothing going for him.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 30, 2015 2:55 PM

Jun 2015
<---OP MC ALERT--->
Arata Kasuga from Trinity Seven - He has the ability to recreate a whole world that was destroyed AND he has the ability to nullify any magic that comes at him. He just can't be stopped.

Oogami Rei from Code:Breaker - He can attack people without even touching them. He's so powerful it's not even funny.

Ousawa Akatsuki from Aesthetica of a Rouge Hero - Whilst most people only use one Arms Device(AD) in this anime, he equips multiple of them because one isn't enough to manifest his OP SWORD! Not to mention the fact he starts out OP and gets even stronger.

Hoozuki from Cool-Headed Hoozuki - Hoozuki is the highest ranked demon in hell. He serves as the first advisor to King Yama. He runs around hell dealing with issues with demons and putting out fires (haha get it?).
Why? Because he’s almost the top of the food chain there. Boom. Done. He’s the highest ranked demon? He has the most power too.

Masaki Kenshi from Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar - He starts off with amazing swordsmanship and martial arts.
He’s so overpowered and he keeps raising the bar, it’s not funny!

Misaka Mikoto from A Certain Scientific Railgun - First there is the obvious, she can flip a coin and channel her electrical powers like a gun by flicking the coin when it comes down unleashing an insane amount of power.
She can hack in networks using her ability. She can scale walls by using her powers to adhere her body to the particles in the walls. The list goes on and on.

What I think truly makes her overpowered, as if her abilities weren’t enough, is that you don’t see it. She normally is an everyday average girl, but when her friends or people she knows are in danger, she changes.
Suddenly she’s got a short temper and ready to blast away anything in her way.

Sebastian from Black Butler - He's cool, clam, and collected demeanor help him conceal how dangerous he really is as an overpowered character. He is unmatched and almost ruthless when he does release his power. Not to mention, he’s pretty cool too!

And then there's Overlord - yeah... watch it.
Oct 30, 2015 3:06 PM

Feb 2013
hellsing ultimate (most op mc ever) (he could beat probably all enemies in 1 go if he would fight them seriously)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DzjoLaPHik (amv)

overlord

mondaiji
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Oct 30, 2015 3:27 PM

Jul 2015
Smooki said:
hellsing ultimate (most op mc ever) (he could beat probably all enemies in 1 go if he would fight them seriously)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DzjoLaPHik (amv)

overlord

mondaiji

Bah .Shiba Tatsuya would kill them all .Heck calling him OP is incorrect .It's like calling water wet .MCs shouldn't be called OP they should be called Tatsuya .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oct 30, 2015 5:32 PM

Jan 2013
Alucard, from Hellsing. Watch the OVAs, not the actual TV adaptation.

Oct 30, 2015 5:37 PM
Sep 2014
http://myanimelist.net/anime/23755/Nanatsu_no_Taizai
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2015 5:44 PM

Jan 2013
And oh, of course: Tokuchi Toua, from One Outs. He's probably not the OP you're looking for, but still a monster.

Oct 30, 2015 5:47 PM

Jun 2015
Can't believe nobody mentioned DBZ... SMH
Oct 30, 2015 6:35 PM

Jan 2015
Definitely Overlord and Hellsing
Oct 30, 2015 6:36 PM

Jun 2014
bmoore07 said:
Can't believe nobody mentioned DBZ... SMH

OP said Vegeta in his post
Oct 30, 2015 6:56 PM

Sep 2015
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya. She literally has the power to play God

GhouliGalOct 31, 2015 3:57 PM
I watch anime for the sole purpose of crying
Oct 30, 2015 11:02 PM

Jun 2015
OtakuGuy123 said:
<---OP MC ALERT--->

Ousawa Akatsuki from Aesthetica of a Rouge Hero - Whilst most people only use one Arms Device(AD) in this anime, he equips multiple of them because one isn't enough to manifest his OP SWORD! Not to mention the fact he starts out OP and gets even stronger.

That's actually not true. The AD's use the hosts magic power in order to manifest a weapon suited to the user. However, since he has no magic, he needs multiple AD's in order to manifest his weapon.

As for my recs

Mahouka
Beelzebub
Blood Lad - once his limiter is removed
Darker than Black
Grisaia - this guy is the most realistically badass person ever.
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Kaze no Stigma
Kyoukai no Kanata

More topics from this board

» Any sort of smut where someone isn't innocent to the degree of not seeming human?

isseixkoneko - 3 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» can you recommend me an anime i havent watched?

berkcan4you - Yesterday

8 by Eleben »»
7 hours ago

» Anime/ Manga to binge

theD00mGuy - May 1

5 by Eleben »»
7 hours ago

» need some loli Hmanga recommendations

Introvert_ShutIN - Yesterday

2 by MadanielFL »»
8 hours ago

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - Yesterday

4 by Lucifrost »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.