Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jan 8, 2020 3:11 AM

Mar 2018
Ashhk said:
Sex to gain power ? more like they just wanted to add a sex scene lol, RIP Kakeru ? at least he's not dead as a virgin xD

Fun fact: While the original visual novel does have sex scenes, this sex scene is original to the anime. :D
Jan 8, 2020 5:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
SpectrumDT said:
Ashhk said:
Sex to gain power ? more like they just wanted to add a sex scene lol, RIP Kakeru ? at least he's not dead as a virgin xD

Fun fact: While the original visual novel does have sex scenes, this sex scene is original to the anime. :D
It was pretty good but the problem is that it felt a bit unnecessary
Jul 10, 2020 6:50 AM

May 2018
Misuzu is best girl
May 14, 2021 7:39 PM
May 2021
Orulyon said:
Well, i actually LOVED the part when they have sex. sure it was a bit rushed, but after hearing Misuzu´s love confession (which was super sweet btw), i think that by gaving him her virginity, it meant a lot. She didnt do that without dirty intentions, it was a sweet moment. Yuka deserved it, so, wow, she is alive and alone. The perfect end. She could had stayed with Kakeru but instead she let herself be possessed by Liselotte and screw up everything.
At least Kakeru and Misuzu had a last moment together, and also, im almost sure Kakeru is going to be back and he´s gonna try to save Yuka from Liselotte.
And no, he didnt deserved to die like that. To die by the hands of the person you love (yes, he loves Yuka, i wont deny it, but he also seems to feel a deep bond for Misuzu) that was fucking terrible.

So here´s the most important images from the ep:

This post didn't age well
Jun 4, 2021 1:26 PM

Jan 2021
What…..???
.... Kakeru died? I
Mar 12, 2022 5:35 PM

Jun 2016
Well, that escalated rather quickly and, might I add, rather humorously. All the shenanigans revolving around Liselotte has climaxed in a crazy direction where the ending is unclear. I ain't looking forward to the final stop.

Kakeru is concerned for Yuka one moment and then goes and fucks Misuzu, saying he ain't betraying Yuka. Who knew he had lost his mind too. Speaking of fucking, having sex to bolster one's power is bloody ludicrous. And in the end, it didn't even matter, topkek.

Oct 5, 2023 11:16 AM

Dec 2022
A Kakeru and Misuzu sex scene? Don't know if it really did give them a power boost though. If it did, Kakeru wasted it by falling for the most obvious possessed body trick you'll ever see.

Liselotte has an unfitting voice for a lolibaba.

Yuka has a nice ass as well. Was great to see the episode end on that note.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.