Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 30, 2020 6:33 PM

Feb 2020
idk this show isn't engaging me as much as i wanted it to but i'm going to keep watching in case it gets better. plus i am also curious about whether lelouch will reach his goal and how he will do it and how insane he gets

but how many members of the royal family are there lol and i know i won't remember how everyone is related

and i understand the death note comparisons, especially with the scenes of lelouch testing out the limits of his powers!
Aug 16, 2020 10:43 PM

May 2015
Saving powerful people might garner some respect from them even if they don't like your heritage. So A for effort.

Even more juxtaposition between Suzaku and Lelouch. Honestly don't know who to root for.

The ending of the episode was very interesting. Maybe they'll bond more? Which will make the inevitable clash of ideals have higher stakes.
Sep 12, 2020 8:48 AM
Jul 2020
C.C is looking really hot. Liked this episode; 5/5. Code Geass is slowly becoming one of my favourite series.
Nov 20, 2020 7:39 PM

Jan 2016
It seems both Suzaku and Lelouch have the same goal... to bring about peace, and to make the world a better place. But they both have radically different methods on how they wish to achieve this. Lelouch wants to eradicate the blight that is Britannia; the ones that started the war and brought pain and injustice to the world. While Suzaku seems to want both sides to live together and to pout an end to the conflict and tension between the two via changing / manipulating Britannia from the inside out... something tells me the two characters are going to end up having to duke it out at the end.

On top of all this, neither Lelouch or Suzaku know the other's true identity. Lelouch doesn't know Suzaku is the pilot of that big mech (forgive me I forget the name), and in turn, Suzaku doesn't know that Lelouch is actually Zero, who is slowly turning into the leader of the whole rebellion.
This is not your grave...
But you are welcome in it :3

Feb 1, 2021 12:48 AM

Sep 2017
"I am going to use a chaos grenade!"
Should you really shout out your surprise attack, thereby rendering the surprise null??

Ah, yes, Lelouch gets a new transfer student in the same classroom he is. How cliche.

Euphy's here!

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 28, 2021 4:31 AM

Mar 2016
Suzaku has the most childish view of the world. I can't bring myself to like him, hope he dies realising what an idiot he is.

The only character I like so far is Nunnally.
Jun 1, 2021 9:41 AM

Aug 2018
Kururugi joined Lelouch's class!!

Jun 25, 2021 3:26 PM

Apr 2018
Similar to Death Note again.. LOL
Suzaku is now a student and he'll probably meet Lelouch next episode..
But damn he was hanging out with a princesse the whol time xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 25, 2021 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
This episode shows more themes of the complex determination of two pacifist being idealist broken by posmodernist ideals. But I show that alot of the background of complex characters.
Jul 14, 2021 2:38 AM

Jun 2021
the name Britannia reminds me of the biscuits i used to eat in my childhood.this anime having little pinch of common stories i have read.calling Japanese people as elevens.representing area11 of japan.and a green haired chick absoluetely good..
Oct 27, 2021 3:48 PM

Aug 2017
The episode was fine but wtf that ending? Why both of them are in the same school now?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 23, 2022 10:07 PM

Dec 2021
the whole fucking hood goes to that school lol

Poor Orange ,, get outcasted like that by the genius Lelouch

incoming Suzaku's annoyance arc :(
Sep 2, 2022 7:01 PM
Oct 2017
man every time i find more and more similarities between code geass and death note! this is so fucking great! i always wanted an anime like death note
lelouch can use a power in people just once
same as light
lelouch wants to destroy britania, light wants to reign everyone
they are super smart and have secret identities
and both have magical beings that gave them their powers and cant be seen by others, lelouch has the green girl, and light has ryuk
this is so fucking great
oh and both have aliases
both of their real names start in L and their stage names have four letters
light is kira
and lelouch is zero
Apr 21, 2023 11:37 PM

Apr 2023
Yeah this is definitely death note 2.0, btw the cliffhanger in this show is good tho
May 19, 2023 4:39 AM
May 2017
It was great to see Suzuka is with Lelouch again.
Sep 7, 2023 1:18 AM
Aug 2021
Awesome Battle Scene
Nov 16, 2023 7:54 AM
Oct 2023
so Suzaku meeting the princess of the britanian empire and also joining school, interesting indeed. C2 seems like a nuisance to lelouch lmao but i think she will be useful in the future.Lelouch doing such thorough research on his power reminds me of light. cant help but notice some similiraties between these two. in any case this episode was very good. sometimes im getting lost in the dub and i dont really like the voice acting in the sub,but otherwise its good
Feb 13, 9:57 PM
Jun 2023
i love lelouch but i sincerely hate everyone else
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

277 by GabrielVilela »»
May 6, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

147 by zartroce »»
May 3, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

30 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.