Forum Settings
Forums
One Week Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2015 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"School sure is fun" XD

Oh I wish I could always say the same although it does look like they are making the most out of their experiences there.
Aug 18, 2015 9:38 AM

Dec 2014
LoL
The cavalry battle.... XD

And the relay race.... Oh my sides.....XD

But looking at the chapter titles in this volume..

it looks like Hase-kun will get friendzoned...
Unless Hase meets another girl and fz Kaori.... Hmmmmm
No... Still hoping for them to end up together in the finale. :)
Aug 18, 2015 4:57 PM

May 2015
^

I saw that last chapter title and it seems that we are going to get the anime ending...

I don’t want to jump into conclusion because there are 6 more chapters left to be read but it suck balls that Sensei is going to give Hase-kun the lets be friends again route (Yes we all know Kaori needs to get well in her memories department to start moving forward in her life {meaning she is not ready to get a boyfriend}) but I at least hope Hase get a hugh or a kiss on the cheek in the last page for his efforts even though he is doing it to see Kaori smile and he doesn’t want any reward as he himself said it, the guy needs some sort of compensation for being a good guy in my humble opinion…
Roy_FockerAug 19, 2015 11:11 AM
Aug 19, 2015 4:48 AM

Jan 2013
The title is just like how it all started, and restarted.
I'm a bit disappointed, I mean, all this time waiting for this, and only 6 chapters away, and there's nothing special happening...
Jul 30, 2020 7:27 PM

Feb 2018
Cavalry battle seem interesting
Jun 10, 2021 2:40 AM

Feb 2014
Roy_Focker said:
^

[...] the guy needs some sort of compensation for being a good guy in my humble opinion…

I just really have to say that this kind of attitude is very toxic because it tries to pressure women into giving up her bodily autonomy.

A lot of men are friendly towards a woman and expect to receive some kind of (usually sexual) "reward". But a woman's feelings or bodily autonomy cannot be "bought"! Not by effort, not by being friendly, not by paying for her meal or anything else. Those who expect to be able to "buy" a person are objectifying her rather than respecting her as an actual (!) person. Such an attitude has no place in neither a friendship nor in a relationship based on mutual respect.

Whatever Hase chose to do is on him and on him only. Kaori never asked for it, never expected Hase to do anything and sure as hell does not owe him anything. She is appreciative and grateful, plus clearly happy about everything Hase did to see her smile. But that still does not "buy" him any rights or claims on her. And I am very very pleased that he realizes that, too. Especially because he showed obvious jealous reactions whenever Kaori made a new friend, trying to claim his priority "right" on her because he knew her first or whatever. In my opinion it is great character growth for him to change his views and behavior and I respect him more for it.

* @Roy_Focker you only wrote what probably most of the readers are thinking anyway, because the attitude described is all too well spread in the patriarchy. So I really don't mean to critizise you personally, it was just a good opportunity to put an opposing opinion out there, too, (and I realize it was an old post)

Plus:
I'm so swooning for Kiryuu and Saki ♥ :)
L had a poster of Norman in his room

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Chapter 38 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

22 by Starlight_maiden »»
May 9, 2022 11:38 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2015

7 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 11, 2021 1:09 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2015

6 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 11, 2021 12:50 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2015

4 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 10, 2021 8:01 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2015

5 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 10, 2021 4:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.