Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 15, 2015 4:46 AM

Jun 2014
They gratify themselves in unorthodox ways, since asexuality itself is unorthodox.
Aug 15, 2015 5:09 AM

Jul 2012
the_judgemental1 said:
daintybiscuit said:
i believe asexuality exists. in a minority of people. i have read the wiki and 6 annotated bibliographies.

they all point to the fact that true asexuality is quite rare. the largest estimate i found was 5% in males and 10% of femaies. that estimate is far larger than many others i have read.

i suggest if you want studies to pls look for them. i have read quite a bit if you consider the length of the articles

it alarms me a bit that so many MALers claim they are asexual. i fear that it may be from loneliness and isolation.

again, i do believe that asexuality exists. but why so rampant on MAL?
i hope this post does not promote hate. it is not my intention to piss people off. but i sincerely have to wonder.

edit for typos, repeats of info

5% in males and 10% in females?

Thats about 350 million people in the world

What the fuck are you smoking

the study was ridiculous. i should have saved the link. i was merely quoting what the annotated bibliograpy said.b/c obviously it stuck in my brain since it was so absurd!
Kewpie_dollAug 15, 2015 5:13 AM
Aug 15, 2015 7:14 AM

Mar 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
geniobastardo said:
Don't care about the asexual in the slightest, but being an asexual myself is quite a nightmare to even contemplate. Not being attracted to anything? that'd be a pretty bland life.

Life has so much more to offer than just sex.

Blame my age.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Aug 15, 2015 7:19 AM

Jun 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
geniobastardo said:
Don't care about the asexual in the slightest, but being an asexual myself is quite a nightmare to even contemplate. Not being attracted to anything? that'd be a pretty bland life.

Asexuals frown on romantic stuff too. They're basically dull as a sack of corn when it comes to love in general.
Aug 15, 2015 2:07 PM

May 2015
damastah said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Asexuals frown on romantic stuff too. They're basically dull as a sack of corn when it comes to love in general.

Nobody convinced me yet that romance is just another kook religion. Unlike other religions, it doesn't have a text but just vague stuff about 'people love each other and it's nice! It has nothing to do with the fact they're both stick thin!'.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Aug 17, 2015 1:08 PM

Sep 2012
GOD I HATE THAT WORD IM SO TRIGGERED

like 99% of people who say they are asexual, aren't

they're just sexually awkward and clueless
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Aug 17, 2015 1:17 PM

Aug 2015
Asexuality can come in many degrees, you can still be attracted to someone and have a relationship purely on an emotional level yet still not want physical intimacy. This can then go paired with not being aroused at all (which is very rare) or with masturbation and other forms of self pleasure. Although you should take into account that nowadays people claim to be something or have something based on very little research and without professional opinions.

On the flip side, if you purely view this as not getting aroused at all. There are people that are aroused all the time. This is known as Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome.
Aug 17, 2015 1:18 PM

Jul 2015
Oxalias said:
CharlRosso said:
Because no one wants to hook up with me.
ill hook up with you, no homo tho
it's not gay if we make it a threeway
i make terrible youtube videos, dont click the link unless you have literally seen everything else in existence
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8qW8C2w0PNpTGlA-0r_HA
Aug 17, 2015 1:20 PM

May 2015
Desraider said:
[...]
On the flip side, if you purely view this as not getting aroused at all. There are people that are aroused all the time. This is known as Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome.

so everyone on MAL

Aug 17, 2015 1:21 PM

Jul 2015
TestSubject7 said:
Desraider said:
...On the flip side, if you purely view this as not getting aroused at all. There are people that are aroused all the time. This is known as Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome.

so everyone on MAL

or being a teen/ early twenties
i make terrible youtube videos, dont click the link unless you have literally seen everything else in existence
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8qW8C2w0PNpTGlA-0r_HA
Aug 17, 2015 1:44 PM

Oct 2012
MechaKiryu said:
Asexuals are just sexually frustrated losers who can't get da pusi so they pretend not to want it anyway.
+1 for the most part (so maybe +0.9).

Let's be honest, it is incredibly easy to tell the difference between a person truly not interested in something, and a person who is merely turned off to it from frustration.

If you are aroused by 2D, but respond apathetically to 2D vs 3D, then you may truly be not interested in 3D.
If you respond emotionally to 2D vs 3D, and claim to be aroused by 2D, then you are probably a sexually frustrated loser.

If you are not interested in sex, and just ignore sexual topics because they aren't interesting, then you may truly be not interested in sex.
If you claim not to be interested in sex, but seem to find yourself arguing about how uninterested you are in sex all the time, then you are clearly a sexually frustrated loser.

You know which category you fall under. And since you're here, most likely the latter.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Aug 17, 2015 1:46 PM
Feb 2014
I'm really close to one. He's allowed to be that way if he wants. Overpopulation is bad enough.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Where is your favorite place to vacation?

Syukore - 5 hours ago

10 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you hate pedophiles? Please explain...

DesuMaiden - 30 minutes ago

11 by Eleben »»
10 minutes ago

» How would you rate this girl?

Syukore - 5 hours ago

8 by fae »»
41 minutes ago

» is blocking users a admitance of cowardice?

vasipi4946 - 11 hours ago

16 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago

» why are the nordic countries so happy? ( 1 2 )

deg - Mar 29

74 by traed »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.