Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 16, 2021 11:05 AM

Jan 2020
Cool powers from sasuke. Kinda sad for kakashi losing his sharingan. So funny how useless sakura still is.
Feb 25, 2022 6:29 AM

Feb 2021
Oh yeah, overpowered Naruto is here. Starting off with a Lava style rasenshuriken and going on with a magnetic style Rasengan.

How tf did Madara absorb a tree and how is he immortal? Also, how did he use the Gale Style? Isn't it a kekkei genkai? Sasuke got a Rinnegan and can teleport now. Great! Naruto has a new Kurama mode. This is the best-looking one yet.

Sakura really waited that long to destroy the Rinnegan. Also, Madara just teleported half his body using Kamui. JUST LIKE THAT. Damn the asspulls are really annoying.

Jun 16, 2023 4:11 PM
Jun 2023
Really great anime, but the excessive amount of fillers gave me pleasure. I watched while the ninja war was still being launched, and after a certain point I couldn't continue. I think that after the Pain saga it lost its essence with the megazords, but one day maybe I'll return to the beginning.
MercurioSayajinFeb 27, 11:10 PM
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 387 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

71 by Lukas_AAW »»
3 hours ago

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

37 by TheGamer4222 »»
Yesterday, 2:44 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

31 by TheGamer4222 »»
Yesterday, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 381 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2014

81 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 14, 12:56 PM

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

45 by DollarstoreYuji »»
May 13, 8:57 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.