Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 10, 2015 12:52 AM

Jun 2015
Zooincle said:

For example in Ichigo 100% the author wanted Toujou to be the main girl, but after a poll that showed that for most readers Nishino was a more enjoyable girl, he just noticed that the story took a path he didn't predict and changed his initial plan.

Ichigo 100% author is female just like Sasuga Kei, also I doubt that the poll affect her to change different path immediately. I see that main reason is because her failure of developing Toujou as proper main/end girl as originally planned and stretching the story so much until it reached the point of no return/too late for Toujou to the end girl.

CutePriest said:

FOR EXAMPLE In Nisekoi , Chitoge gets the most hate on mal,reddit and 4chan. Hell even in Japan Onodera ranked first in many manga polls still it doesn't change the fact that Chitoge will be the end girl specially with the one-shot chapter and the author stating that she is best. People still read Nisekoi even after knowing what the ending will be.

Yeah, Onodera can win the polls anywhere but the whole story started and revolve around Chitoge.

CutePriest said:

People on mal,reddit,4chan shit on Yuzuki being the end girl in Kimi no iru machi due to the Asuka ntr but still that manga sells well in Japan.

Because Seo can draw more girls.

CutePriest said:

People hate that Feldt was not the end girl in gundam 00 even after all the flags Mizushima raised in the final movie and Soran(Setsuna) went to Marina in the end but still OO sells great in Japan and is greatly recognised as one of the best AU Gundam series.

00 movie is recognized as massive universal troll on mal, rediit, and 4chan, both in term of romance subplot and the main plot. The ending where Setsuna become Silver Surfer knock-off pay a visit to 70 years old blinded Marina is hardly considered as "end pairing" in any common sense :/
PowerTearerAug 10, 2015 1:08 AM
Aug 10, 2015 2:11 AM

Jun 2014
PowerTearer said:
Zooincle said:

For example in Ichigo 100% the author wanted Toujou to be the main girl, but after a poll that showed that for most readers Nishino was a more enjoyable girl, he just noticed that the story took a path he didn't predict and changed his initial plan.

Ichigo 100% author is female just like Sasuga Kei, also I doubt that the poll affect her to change different path immediately. I see that main reason is because her failure of developing Toujou as proper main/end girl as originally planned and stretching the story so much until it reached the point of no return/too late for Toujou to the end girl.

CutePriest said:

FOR EXAMPLE In Nisekoi , Chitoge gets the most hate on mal,reddit and 4chan. Hell even in Japan Onodera ranked first in many manga polls still it doesn't change the fact that Chitoge will be the end girl specially with the one-shot chapter and the author stating that she is best. People still read Nisekoi even after knowing what the ending will be.

Yeah, Onodera can win the polls anywhere but the whole story started and revolve around Chitoge.

CutePriest said:

People on mal,reddit,4chan shit on Yuzuki being the end girl in Kimi no iru machi due to the Asuka ntr but still that manga sells well in Japan.

Because Seo can draw more girls.

CutePriest said:

People hate that Feldt was not the end girl in gundam 00 even after all the flags Mizushima raised in the final movie and Soran(Setsuna) went to Marina in the end but still OO sells great in Japan and is greatly recognised as one of the best AU Gundam series.

00 movie is recognized as massive universal troll on mal, rediit, and 4chan, both in term of romance subplot and the main plot. The ending where Setsuna become Silver Surfer knock-off pay a visit to 70 years old blinded Marina is hardly considered as "end pairing" in any common sense :/
Go read the official canon manga prequel to the oo movie "The place where the the earth meets the sky" by the official character designer of the series Yin Kouga and it states that setsuna and marina are the OTP of OO and it also states the reason as to why setsuna went to marina at the end. Also just because it is considered as a troll on the net means nothing as it is canon in oo universe sure it is a lackluster as a conclusion but still it is canon.
Aug 10, 2015 3:04 AM

Jun 2015
CutePriest said:

Go read the official canon manga prequel to the oo movie "The place where the the earth meets the sky" by the official character designer of the series Yin Kouga and it states that setsuna and marina are the OTP of OO and it also states the reason as to why setsuna went to marina at the end. Also just because it is considered as a troll on the net means nothing as it is canon in oo universe sure it is a lackluster as a conclusion but still it is canon.

Oh sure I remember saw the images from the manga years where Marina become young again and married Setsuna but not sure if it was just a doujin or fanart so I ignore it that time, have a link?

but whatever, I'm not going dig to that again, the movie was horrid.
PowerTearerAug 10, 2015 3:31 AM
Aug 10, 2015 3:59 AM

Jun 2014
PowerTearer said:
CutePriest said:

Oh sure I remember saw the images from the manga years where Marina become young again and married Setsuna but not sure if it was just a doujin or fanart so I ignore it that time, have a link?

but whatever, I'm not going dig to that again, the movie was horrid.
Not the movie manga but the prologue manga drawn by the official character designer of OO also it's canon and it specifies the reason as to why setsuna went to marina in the end. Just search it on google and you will find it.
Aug 10, 2015 4:48 AM

Jun 2015
CutePriest said:
Not the movie manga but the prologue manga drawn by the official character designer of OO also it's canon and it specifies the reason as to why setsuna went to marina in the end. Just search it on google and you will find it.

Didn't find it, but not asking for it anymore.
Dec 16, 2019 7:56 PM

Feb 2019
CutePriest said:
As i said they are gonna hurt others no matter what method they choose. It's just that Hina doesn't want to hurt her mother. Both Natsuo and Hina had feelings for one another 1 year prior to the marriage. Yeah he should choose the right girl , the one who was distancing herself from him for his own good regardless of her feelings and loves him so much that she is ready to sacrifice herself for his future .

Very well said. As a Hina x Natsuo shipper, I totally agree.
Apr 27, 2020 7:46 PM

Feb 2018
R U I K U U D E R E , why this threads is too long?
May 25, 2021 10:29 PM

May 2020
Ruirui meet Saki who destroy the school club. But they should be a good mate right now. I like how they are talking even just meet twice and had been like a long friend. Ruirui still the best not Hina, Hina can't hold the burden and decide to leave from the town with Natsuo. Uhh hard way hard time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.