Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 11, 2015 9:12 PM

May 2010
I thought Goldof was the strongest before reading the novels.

After reading however...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 12, 2015 2:29 AM

Aug 2014
Not even a competition.
Adlet is the strongest MAN in the world! It have been stated in the series multiple times already!

Skills + Wits + Plot armors + MC = STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD
Aug 12, 2015 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
Strongest would be Mora, since her ability let her cause a meteorite crater to where she punch (punch you in the head, you die). People say that chamo is the strongest since she can summon all of the kyoma inside of her swamp, but her age is her weakness, since she can't think like a mature person.

Strongest to weakest.

Mora
Chamo
Hans
Fremy
Goldof / Nashetania
Adlet

Adlet can fight with them with his tools and his wits.
Aug 12, 2015 2:20 PM
Jul 2014
Vinda said:
Strongest would be Mora, since her ability let her cause a meteorite crater to where she punch (punch you in the head, you die). People say that chamo is the strongest since she can summon all of the kyoma inside of her swamp, but her age is her weakness, since she can't think like a mature person.

Strongest to weakest.

Mora
Chamo
Hans
Fremy
Goldof / Nashetania
Adlet

Adlet can fight with them with his tools and his wits.
It goes
Chamo
Hans
Goldof
Nashetania/Mora
Fremy
Adlet
Sep 5, 2015 8:01 PM

Feb 2012
Based on the recent episodes, this is my opinion of the strongest to weakest ranking:

Chamo (though her power is gross, it's incredibly advantageous and threatening. Everyone is too horrified to fight her)
Mora (crazy super human strength and experience).
Hans (flexibility, agility and fighting skills)
Nashetania (can summon blades and control them)
Goldof (strength and speed)
Fremy (relies on her gun, but can still summon explosives which is a plus)
Aldet (relies too much on his tools, but he can still fight and is a good strategist)

Numerous times has Aldet been in a tight spot where the others could've killed him. Hans could've finished him off when he was hallucinating. Mora could've also crushed him into smithereens if Fremy didn't interfere. Chamo could've killed both Hans and Aldet if the two didn't finally work together.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 5, 2015 8:18 PM

Jun 2015
jbeat said:
Based on the recent episodes, this is my opinion of the strongest to weakest ranking:

Chamo (though her power is gross, it's incredibly advantageous and threatening. Everyone is too horrified to fight her)
Mora (crazy super human strength and experience).
Hans (flexibility, agility and fighting skills)
Nashetania (can summon blades and control them)
Goldof (strength and speed)
Fremy (relies on her gun, but can still summon explosives which is a plus)
Aldet (relies too much on his tools, but he can still fight and is a good strategist)

Numerous times has Aldet been in a tight spot where the others could've killed him. Hans could've finished him off when he was hallucinating. Mora could've also crushed him into smithereens if Fremy didn't interfere. Chamo could've killed both Hans and Aldet if the two didn't finally work together.

I agree with this mostly, with exception to Adlet. He's a weird one to place, as he is inferior to all of them in fighting skill and yet has been able to kill them numerous times with his trick gadgets - for example, if he'd wanted to he could've killed Hans with his sword-launcher, and I think he's had times when he could've killed Fremy too. So I'm not really sure about him.
Jun 15, 2020 11:17 AM
Nov 2016
if were going in terms of shear power i'd say chamo about 90% of the time but other characters, especially the guys often leave their fighting to prep and as we have seen adlet is scary powerful with charisma & brains making him probably the deadliest brave if any were to go rouge
Jun 15, 2020 11:41 AM

Jul 2013
Chamo is the strongest, at least in what refers to ability.
Physically speaking, the strongest is probably Hans.
IllyricusJun 15, 2020 1:08 PM
Jun 15, 2020 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
Chamo is the strongest. But Hans is stronger, because he has more fighting experience than Chamo.
Jun 20, 2020 2:32 AM

Apr 2013
IbarakiDouji said:
Chamo is the strongest. But Hans is stronger, because he has more fighting experience than Chamo.

Well Chamo is technically always in a very nerfed state. Her creatures are aquatic lifeforms so when fighting on the ground they don't display more than like 10 to 20% of their real fighting capacities. in shallow water she could take all of the other characters together and still easily win.

Also Hans needed Adlet against Chamo that wasn't even serious so Chamo is still way better than Hans even with Hans having all that experience.

Jun 20, 2020 6:39 AM
Jul 2018
Zefyris said:
IbarakiDouji said:

Well Chamo is technically always in a very nerfed state. Her creatures are aquatic lifeforms so when fighting on the ground they don't display more than like 10 to 20% of their real fighting capacities. in shallow water she could take all of the other characters together and still easily win.

Also Hans needed Adlet against Chamo that wasn't even serious so Chamo is still way better than Hans even with Hans having all that experience.

I do not quite remember anything about the series, sorry for that. Taking into consideration Hans’ occupation, I cannot believe that he is anyhow weaker than Chamo. On top of that, he even says somewhere in either the anime, or the novel that he cannot be famous, because it might hinder with his work. Implying, he is really good at what he does and hides it.

And Chamo is… of course, strong, but it is so easy to bait her. I also believe that all these A vs B arguments are quite pointless. It is all about, who is the first to attack.

Then again, your opinion kinda makes perfect sense and I do not remember that much about Rokka no Yuusha for me to say, your opinion is wrong, but I still believe that Hans is stronger. Although, this A vs B, as I have said already, is pointless. :D
Jul 29, 2020 7:16 AM
Feb 2020
jbeat said:
I didn't read the novel and is just following the anime, but I wanted to know who you think is the overall strongest brave?

I think, Nashetania has a powerful skill and based on what I read on Chamo, she seems very strong too. In my opinion, Fremy could be one of the weakest because she mainly relies on their resources (bullets). Once she exhaust her resources, she's pretty much doomed. Aldet too relies on his resources but he compensates through with his brains, resourcefulness, as well as combat fighting skill.

Im like 5 years late but i also thought Nashetania was def the strongest. The only ones she would have a problem with are Goldov (cause im pretty sure hes made out of metal) and Chamot but shed beat chamot. In Hans + Adlet vs Chamot they were easily popping her fiends with one to two swipes of their blade and Nashetania literally can make like infinite. If she tried using a fiend to shield herself Nashetania could line up her blades like bullets which would pierce it. Maybe shed have a problem against earth lady if she gets the first move. Against Flamie, Nashetania has higher DPS. Flamie dosent really have much defense i mean she has a decent attack power but compared to Nashetania versatility like using blades to block and attack shes f'd.

When i saw Adlet vs Nashetania i really though she was kinda op...

forgot to add that i dont think we've even seen chamot do damage to someone yet.. so against goldov he might have an advantage too depending... also in a swamp i guess chamot would be stronger.
Aug 12, 2020 1:59 AM

Apr 2013
Notifications said:
jbeat said:
I didn't read the novel and is just following the anime, but I wanted to know who you think is the overall strongest brave?

I think, Nashetania has a powerful skill and based on what I read on Chamo, she seems very strong too. In my opinion, Fremy could be one of the weakest because she mainly relies on their resources (bullets). Once she exhaust her resources, she's pretty much doomed. Aldet too relies on his resources but he compensates through with his brains, resourcefulness, as well as combat fighting skill.

Im like 5 years late but i also thought Nashetania was def the strongest. The only ones she would have a problem with are Goldov (cause im pretty sure hes made out of metal) and Chamot but shed beat chamot. In Hans + Adlet vs Chamot they were easily popping her fiends with one to two swipes of their blade and Nashetania literally can make like infinite. If she tried using a fiend to shield herself Nashetania could line up her blades like bullets which would pierce it. Maybe shed have a problem against earth lady if she gets the first move. Against Flamie, Nashetania has higher DPS. Flamie dosent really have much defense i mean she has a decent attack power but compared to Nashetania versatility like using blades to block and attack shes f'd.

When i saw Adlet vs Nashetania i really though she was kinda op...

forgot to add that i dont think we've even seen chamot do damage to someone yet.. so against goldov he might have an advantage too depending... also in a swamp i guess chamot would be stronger.

FYI, Moira decided years ago to train the saints with the most potential in order to prepare for the incoming duty of the 6 flowers as best as possible.
Nashetania was one of them.
Among the various training they did, combat training regularly consisted of pitting several saints against the young Chamo alone. And Chamo explains later how hard that was for her because she had to carefully restrict her power in order to not kill the saints because they were simply way too weak for her even several at a time.
In other words, Nashetania + several other saints < not serious Chamo.

That's also why when Chamo encounter Nashetania in episode 4, she says "so you were chosen as a Rokka" in that condescending way. She meant "well the level to be chosen is godamn low if yo uwere chosen. But congrats I guess".

I know the anime did a bad job at showing the fearsomeness of Chamo's power with all those identical cute and slow as hell floating CGI monsters they decided to go with(that's not how they are at all), but yeah, Chamo has no equal. The closest of her is Hans and he's still not strong enough to beat her at all.
Nashetania's blades would just land in the various monsters protecting Chamo. Even Fremy's bullets, which are way faster that any of Nashetania's blades, fired from long distances and completely unknown from Chamo, still didn't manage to hit Chamo because her juumas are throwing themselves between her and the bullet.

Also those juuma regenerate very fast after being hit by the blade and she can control more than 70 at once which all have their own will and are ready to die for their master.

On land, Chamo is superior to every single other Rokka. Only the saint of one flower from 1,000 years ago was stronger than her. And that's with Chamo's pets being at like 10% of their real speed and strength on land because they're aquatic.
In water (shallow or not), Chamo is superior to all 7 other champions (I'm counting Rolonia and Nashetania in there) put together.

There are good reasons peoples are so scared of Chamo~.

Nashetania IS super strong. But she admits herself not being able to win against a serious Godolf; there's no way she can beat Hans or Chamo either. There's also a good argument for Rolonia to be stronger as well except if Nashetania gets her by surprise before Rolonia can attack her, and Mora may be able to beat her as well.
ZefyrisAug 12, 2020 2:03 AM
Nov 29, 2023 12:35 PM

Apr 2013
Adlet basically survived 1 vs 6 the whole time and I couldn't see what's so incredible about Chamot.
Dec 5, 2023 7:31 AM

Apr 2013
Reply to Gator
Adlet basically survived 1 vs 6 the whole time and I couldn't see what's so incredible about Chamot.
@Gator For Chamo, the anime did an extremely poor job at portraying how terrifyingly powerful her ability is. Her monsters are of different types rather than all looking the same like that, and they aren't as slow as that either. They've got breath attacks, hyper regeneration making them very hard to kill, superhuman strength; they coordinate with one another and use their different abilities in combinations of one another to form a very versatile army with scouts, protectors, offensive beasts and so on.
There's a reason why Fremy was able to easily snipe all the other unsuspecting strong peoples she had as targets, but her bullet was never able to reach Chamo even as an ambush from afar, and THEN Chamo immediately tracked and chased her relentlessly on hundreds of km, leaving quite the heavy trauma on Fremy as a result. She's nigh unkillable and basically has an army of really strong monsters at her command that move at one to unconditionally protect and obey their master.

Chamo is the most dangerous in the party by a fair margin, with the only one being even relatively close being Hans, and what plays in Hans's favour is how cunning he is compared to Chamo. Even so, Hans only managed to win against Chamo while being assisted with Adlet AND with Chamo not taking them seriously at all (she didn't use half of what make her scary. If she did btw, they would have had no chance to win). In battle, if serious, she will ride a huge slug like monster that can generate a healing liquid at will. Meaning that any injury she still sustains will be insta healed. And she will have a special pet hanging in nearby that will SWALLOW HER if things get too dangerous, protecting her fully of external attacks. She's got more than 70 pets that can move at once, and pretty much every single one of them is waaaay stronger than a regular kyouma. So she'll be healed if you injure her, her pets will jump in front of any attacks trying to reach her, and if the danger is still able to surpass all of that she gets swallowed and now you can't even target her directly while all those pets still move as one to corner you.

One of the scariest thing about her is her learning ability and dedication to improve and protect her pets. Every times something go wrong for her like it went here against Hans and Adlet, she immediately start modifying her pets to counter it, so something that work on her once will not work on her twice. And since she's got several layers of protective defences, something going wrong will usually not kill her; so the next time you encounter her, she's even more unkillable than the time before. She's 14 years old, so she's still young and can be a bit naive at time, which is an exploitable weakness for cunning opponents; but the rate at which she learns of her own mistake means that such problem is disappearing at a very scary speed.
ZefyrisDec 5, 2023 7:52 AM
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Apr 2008
Chamo is the strongest Brave
Mora is probably second followed by Goldov

Hans could probably beat the first 3 despite being weaker since he would use unconventional tactics if possible, so just being 'the strongest' doesn't necessarily mean unbeatable.
Fremy and Adlet are basically the weakest, with Adlet probably being slightly weaker than Fremy
If you point to Adlet taking Fremy's bullets, you have then just see Fremy fighting seriously at later episodes where it shows she's clearly able to manifest all manners of bombs. As well as they made clear that Fremy could have killed Adlet hundreds of times, but she chose not to because she was curious...

Which brings me to say...

ADLET IS THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!

But what? You may say, I just made it clear that he's the weakest of the 6 Braves!
Well, the other 5 Braves clearly aren't Human, they are Saints. Essentially Angels

Thus Adlet still holds the title of the Strongest Man in the world, being the only non-Saint among the Braves.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.