Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2015 3:32 AM

Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ok episode
I would've actually liked it if Jessie had a Mawile :D
TanmaJul 26, 2015 11:16 AM
Aug 11, 2015 8:41 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Didn't like how they used scenes from the hoopa movie in the OP, it spoils and ruins the movie imo.

So Jessies Punkaboo evolves.

Sep 30, 2015 1:07 AM

Nov 2014
The title card was kinda weird! Everyone collectively saying "A FESTIVAL TRADE!" and then a pause, and Jessie quietly saying "A festival farewell?"

The part where the 3 Gourgeist appeared bothered me:
Jessie: Who are they?
Meowth: Don't look at me!
James: Pokémon perhaps?
Jessie: Who or what are you? We don't have any treats!
HOW do they not know what Pokémon that is? JAMES IS DRESSED AS ONE. xD

I liked how Serena battled in this episode. Even if it was brief, I like watching her battle because she hardly ever does.

Meowth referenced to Meowzie from the original series!! =D I love when they reference the old stuff.
Meowth: "But I can dig how Prince Pumpkaboo feels. The very same thing happened to me back in the day"

Oh, and Jessie said Pumpkaboo celebrated her birthday with her. Are they actually aging? xD

I think that was the longest it's taken them to realize it's Team Rocket xD

Why did Bonnie's hair randomly poke out the side of her costume?
BlackFox24Sep 30, 2015 1:32 AM
Nov 21, 2015 4:50 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, hardly any replies to this one, what's going on?

Yeah, that was funny how James could say he doesn't know what they are when dressed as one, he looked a bit like a girl with his long hair. Maybe because he was originally meant to be a girl who dressed as a boy and it's a nod to it.

Yuup Meowzie came up yet again, seems Meowth will never get over her.

I'm surprised James would forget Jessie's birthday.

I think it was sad Jessie nearly gave up her Pumpkaboo but it wouldn't have evolved if it hadn't gone in the trade machine. They looked cute together then and in flashbacks.

Although it might have been kind of interesting to see her with a Mawile.

How did that not realise that was not Pikachu when it was Chespin? lol.
Jun 3, 2016 9:41 AM
Aug 2010
Ash and his friends are awfully forgiving to people who violently attacked them and stole their pokemon.
Sep 25, 2016 10:02 PM

Dec 2012
Serena as Florges? Do I dare? Do I really dare? Ah, screw it. FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

LMAO at Maaika being Pikachu again.

I see Prince Bakeccha like his female Bakeccha's thick.

WTF! Oompa Loompa's?

She's too young for you if she didn't get Nyarth's reference to not liking the evolved form of the one you like.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 17, 2020 5:03 PM

Dec 2008
Haha Team Rocket had a genius plan here, loved it.

Funny how Kojiro/James asked if it was a pokemon approaching them when he was dressed as said pokemon... tbf it's probably pretty creepy in person. Also noticed how they didn't notice it wasn't really Pikachu but another pokemon in disguise. Harimaron did look pretty cute.

Musashi/Jessie's pokemon really does have a similar personality to hers. Their reunion was very sweet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.