Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 194 195 [196] 197 »
Jun 6, 2016 11:55 AM
Jun 2016
Okay right so what I was referring to and the info provided was a bit vague however like I said this anime seems to have vanished even though I found it very enjoyable for the most part. So let me start again, the anime is about people with abilities some stronger than others they are ranked from D - S and there are only 6-7 S class ability users atm. These S class users make up a form of community that play some form of role or representative to there country of origin the main character from what I remember is trailed as a S class for have exceptional abilities (magic). Certain scene that I can vaguely remember are things like when he meets one of the 6 S classes in a restaurant, the S class guy is wearing a purple suit. Another scene is where... Hmm how to describe this... He fights all out against someone, I believe she was of importance like a queen or something the battle field is swamped with water etc... Again this is all I can remember

PLEASE HELP haha really want to re watch this anime
Jun 6, 2016 12:13 PM

Sep 2012
@kemps39 I am 98% sure I'm wrong since the only two connections I can make are guy in the purple suit (named Art) and people with abilities/magic

So... is it maybe Hamatora ?
Jun 6, 2016 12:25 PM

Apr 2014
kemps39 said:
Okay right so what I was referring to and the info provided was a bit vague however like I said this anime seems to have vanished even though I found it very enjoyable for the most part. So let me start again, the anime is about people with abilities some stronger than others they are ranked from D - S and there are only 6-7 S class ability users atm. These S class users make up a form of community that play some form of role or representative to there country of origin the main character from what I remember is trailed as a S class for have exceptional abilities (magic). Certain scene that I can vaguely remember are things like when he meets one of the 6 S classes in a restaurant, the S class guy is wearing a purple suit. Another scene is where... Hmm how to describe this... He fights all out against someone, I believe she was of importance like a queen or something the battle field is swamped with water etc... Again this is all I can remember

http://myanimelist.net/anime/22663/Seiken_Tsukai_no_World_Break is probably what you're looking for.
Jun 6, 2016 12:35 PM

Jul 2012
Milk_is_Special said:
kemps39 said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/22663/Seiken_Tsukai_no_World_Break is probably what you're looking for.

Pretty positive, the guy in the purple suit is this one Edward Lampard. This is the queen Vasilisa
Jun 6, 2016 2:31 PM

Feb 2016
What anime is this from?

Jun 6, 2016 2:33 PM

Feb 2011
Nyanmyo said:
What anime is this from?

FLCL
Jun 6, 2016 2:34 PM
Oct 2013
Jun 6, 2016 2:51 PM

Feb 2016
@Kittenpotpie
@Cherilyn
That was quick! Thanks!
Jun 6, 2016 3:19 PM

Aug 2014
http://i.imgur.com/2LJz9uZ.gif

What anime is this from? Thank you.
Jun 6, 2016 4:14 PM

Apr 2014
MangaKing said:

Apparently it's a hentai called My Imouto: Koakuma na A-Cup
Jun 6, 2016 5:04 PM

Aug 2014
Milk_is_Special said:
MangaKing said:

How'd you figure that out exactly?
Jun 6, 2016 5:14 PM

Apr 2014
MangaKing said:
Milk_is_Special said:

How'd you figure that out exactly?
If you reverse image search the gif there is a link of the chrunchyroll forum, where someone says that it's that show, don't take my word on it though, I might be wrong.
Jun 6, 2016 5:56 PM

Mar 2014
Kittenpotpie said:
AnimeTonic said:
Can someone tell me what anime/manga are these pictures from?

http://imgur.com/a/BztXN

the anime is samurai flamenco, idk the manga
_sakuJo_ said:
AnimeTonic said:
Can someone tell me what anime and manga are these pictures from?

http://imgur.com/a/BztXN

the manga is Hanjuku Joshi

Thanks both of you! :')
Jun 6, 2016 6:37 PM
Jun 6, 2016 6:44 PM
Jun 6, 2016 6:48 PM

Jun 2015

name?
Jun 6, 2016 6:53 PM
Jun 6, 2016 6:55 PM
Jun 6, 2016 6:57 PM
Jun 6, 2016 8:42 PM

Nov 2014

Jun 6, 2016 8:59 PM

Jul 2014

Madoka Ayukawa from Kimagure Orange Road. Just in case here is the source.
Jun 6, 2016 9:33 PM

Jun 2013
Alright you guys helped me a ton with that last one so here's another one I need help finding out what anime it is.

Jun 6, 2016 10:27 PM

May 2016
zdude18 said:
Alright you guys helped me a ton with that last one so here's another one I need help finding out what anime it is.

I might be wrong but i think its Akame ga Kill :S
Jun 6, 2016 10:30 PM

Jan 2008
LucyGR said:
zdude18 said:

It's from Nozo x Kimi.
Jun 6, 2016 10:32 PM

May 2016
Paul said:
LucyGR said:

It's from Nozo x Kimi.

It looked so similar to mah lil girl here

Jun 6, 2016 10:52 PM

Aug 2015
I need some help. Can anyone identify this Anime? So, some teenagers (they are not the main characters) are given some powers/weapons through email and ordered them to do something evil. And they didn't where/how did they got the Email.
Hehe Happy New YEar! :D
Jun 6, 2016 11:21 PM

Feb 2013
akihiko132 said:
I need some help. Can anyone identify this Anime? So, some teenagers (they are not the main characters) are given some powers/weapons through email and ordered them to do something evil. And they didn't where/how did they got the Email.

To Aru no Railgun
Chaos Head
Mirrai Nikki
Persona 4 The Animation
Jun 7, 2016 12:05 AM

Mar 2015
i have 2 picture i need to identify..

WCW, amaama inazuma, ajin, ????
(the one on the left bottom)

the one with white haired and blue haired girl.. feel very familiar...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 7, 2016 12:09 AM

May 2009
@Kuma

The first one is Witch Craft Works
I didn't see your text at the bottom of the picture.
Jun 7, 2016 12:10 AM

May 2011
@Kuma

I assume you meant bottom right instead of left? Occultic Nine
Jun 7, 2016 12:12 AM

Mar 2015
Sakino said:
@Kuma

I assume you meant bottom right instead of left? Occultic Nine
thank you.. yes.. that one.. i don't know the MC will look like that...

@DeadlyRaven NP mate.. your will to help is already good deeds..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 7, 2016 12:13 AM

Feb 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0sOL1AQ5JI&t=2m8s

the lightblue haired girl on 2m8s untill 2m16s.
Jun 7, 2016 12:15 AM
Jun 7, 2016 12:19 AM
Jun 7, 2016 12:27 AM

Mar 2015
thank you soo much...
Jun 7, 2016 12:33 AM
Jun 7, 2016 12:36 AM
Jun 7, 2016 12:40 AM
Jun 7, 2016 5:20 AM
Jun 2016
I'm looking for an anime that I watched almost a year ago that I've been dying to watch a second time. Here's what I remember about it.

-MC has some sort of amnesia as a result of an accidentally falling off a bridge
-Story starts off with MC going off to college
-@college MC meets girl #1 he begins to have feelings for
-also @college is girl #2 from MC's earlier times (I believe high school), MC feels that she is familiar, but cant remember her
-girl #2 immediately recognizes MC and trise to recoknect with MC
-over the span of said series MC gets close with both girls #1 and #2
-later episodes reveal MC had feelings for Girl #2 before his accident and went to confess on the night of the accident
-girl #2 was late to meeting with MC and rushed over to the rendezvous point via some sort of bike
-girl #2 in her rush ends up running into MC, causing MC to fall off bridge and get amnesia
-Girl #1 and MC end up dating pretty early-ish on
-MC is told that at any point in time his brain could revert back to his old self to regain his old memories, but this will cause him to lose his current memories
-Ending episode has MC revert to old self in the middle of a club performance
-Girl #1 (girlfriend) comes to visit to say him goodbye, tells MC that she and him were only friends
-MC reviews email telling him that Girl #1 would visit and that she was actually the girlfrind
-Final scene MC chases after Girl#1 and he regains all of his memories when they reunite

I hope this was specific enough, any suggestions are appreciated. Have a nice day!
Jun 7, 2016 5:21 AM

Mar 2015
EnDerp12 said:
I'm looking for an anime that I watched almost a year ago that I've been dying to watch a second time. Here's what I remember about it.

-MC has some sort of amnesia as a result of an accidentally falling off a bridge
-also @college is girl #2 from MC's earlier times (I believe high school), MC feels that she is familiar, but cant remember her
-later episodes reveal MC had feelings for Girl #2 before his accident and went to confess on the night of the accident
-girl #2 was late to meeting with MC and rushed over to the rendezvous point via some sort of bike
-girl #2 in her rush ends up running into MC, causing MC to fall off bridge and get amnesia
-MC is told that at any point in time his brain could revert back to his old self to regain his old memories, but this will cause him to lose his current memories
-Girl #1 (girlfriend) comes to visit to say him goodbye, tells MC that she and him were only friends
-MC reviews email telling him that Girl #1 would visit and that she was actually the girlfrind
-Final scene MC chases after Girl#1 and he regains all of his memories when they reunite

I hope this was specific enough, any suggestions are appreciated. Have a nice day!
golden time? pretty sure it is...
Jun 7, 2016 5:26 AM
Jun 2016
Kuma said:
EnDerp12 said:

golden time? pretty sure it is...

YES THIS IS IT! Thank you for your help Kuma!
Jun 7, 2016 11:39 AM

Dec 2015
This?

Jun 7, 2016 11:41 AM

May 2015

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 194 195 [196] 197 »

More topics from this board

» List of canceled anime.

ZXEAN - 9 hours ago

28 by eblf2013 »»
19 minutes ago

» Have you encountered any waifus that you can ogle 24 hours a day and still not get bored [there are a few]?

Catalano - May 8

12 by TsutanaiFuun »»
33 minutes ago

» Do you think Berserk will ever get the adaptation it truly deserves?

Gashadokur0 - May 9

37 by BatoKusanagi »»
40 minutes ago

» Do you feel just not excited for anime these days? ( 1 2 )

anizawa89 - May 10

57 by NonAtmospheric »»
41 minutes ago

» Have you ever felt so satisfied after finishing certain anime that you don't even want its sequel? ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 12

51 by Toooooooooohru »»
59 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.