Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2015 3:25 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this is the Pikachu special episode. It was pretty funny. I liked the expressions of Idol Pikachu and Madame Pikachu. Then there's Lucha Pikacha who was hilarious as the bad guy.

The episode sort of reminded me of the time Ash was going to release Pikachu back in his Kanto journey. Another thing that was great to see was Weezing. Last time I saw one was back when James had his. Serena and Eureka also had their share of fun, voice acting as Pikachus.

Overall it was a good filler episode, grab a pizza from a local pizzeria and enjoy the episode.

Jul 8, 2015 5:36 PM
May 2013
Yeah it was although "Pikachu special episode" isn't part XY but as Special and I haven't seen sub of 78 but in Japanese though..... -_-.... I wonder if they going to create Pikachu special for us to add =/.....
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 8, 2015 6:54 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Animekid3 said:
Yeah it was although "Pikachu special episode" isn't part XY but as Special and I haven't seen sub of 78 but in Japanese though..... -_-.... I wonder if they going to create Pikachu special for us to add =/.....

I watched the episode subbed yesterday. It seems the Pikachu episode will be part of the XY series since MAL would have added it as a separate entry before it came out.

Aug 17, 2015 10:17 PM

Dec 2011
They even made an anime character based on Ikue Ootani, the voice actor who voices Pikachu voicing a character based on her voicing the hero (Ash's) Pikachu in the movie! Hahaha.

That was a really cute and adorable episode. So much Pikachu!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2015 9:38 PM
Jun 2010
It's confusing with the count though when it's added as a regular episode and not a special.
Oct 8, 2015 9:20 PM

Jul 2015
My God, so many Pikachu :3

Really funny to watch, without any conflict at all...quite strange though.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Oct 31, 2015 5:57 AM

Jul 2013
What episode did you watch?

I watched a very Pikachu episode but doesn't sound like we watched the same one. The one I watched had them in the Pokeball factory, now I'm confused.
Mar 16, 2020 3:30 PM

Dec 2008
I know Pikachu is very popular and I like it too but this was a more boring episode. Hopefully all the kids who love Pikachu loved it.

It was interesting to hear all the seiyuu in the pikachu film. We saw that Bonnie and Serena voiced two of them. One of the good pikachu I'm pretty sure was voiced by Miki Shinichirou (Kojiro/James) so was Team Rocket there helping behind the scenes though not actually in the show?
Feb 4, 2022 7:03 PM

Sep 2017
cosplay pika episode . Lucha , Pop star , PhD , Rockstar , Fancy one ,
In game there isnt a Super Pika cosplay it does look cool though!
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Jan 2013
Absolutely loved the episode.
So funny seeing all the different Pikachu and how they made such a silly movie :D

Also the bloopers were cute.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 71 Discussion

Tanma - May 7, 2015

20 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.