Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 12, 2021 8:55 AM

May 2020
Damn the last arc kind of ended abruptly but this episode was awesome to see. It's cool we finally get to see Satoshi this time around, and also more of Mion and Shion. It seems Shion has a really nasty side to her as well, which I didn't really suspect at all based off what I saw from the previous chapters.
Apr 24, 2021 8:25 AM

Jun 2020
Satoshi!!!!! I gasped when he appeared lol.

Fuck it now I’m confused & thinking if it were really Mion in previous arcs or actually Shion. Great mindfuck of an episode. Also Keiichi’s absence is most definitely felt. Nice little break of not seeing him constantly driven to wit’s end lololll

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 23, 2021 12:57 PM

Mar 2014
Shion flipped tf off :O Gotta say I felt sorry for Satoko, she's not only being abused by her family but now Shion was violent towards her too. However I do think she relies way too much on her big bro Satoshi, it's obvious this infantile codependency drains him but she always cries out for him when shes in trouble instead of facing her problems head on by herself. Then again, after all the abuse she's been through calling for the one person you find reliable in your life is not unreasonable. It's just a shitty situation overall, both for Satoshi and Satoko.
Jun 9, 2021 2:27 PM

Mar 2021
i gotta say this episode was the most horrifying one yet. seeing shion wail on satoko like that... god it hurt my heart. i'd take the gory stuff over that any day
Jun 29, 2021 9:00 AM
Apr 2021
Great, but bored the hell out of me
Dec 19, 2021 10:00 AM

Jun 2020
Hmmm.....Another backstory. Awesome start to the chapter.

Dec 20, 2021 7:43 PM
Dec 2017
another nice episode i think

Mar 1, 2022 9:55 PM

Jul 2019
Recently I've returned to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni like 1.5 years after starting it and never got past episode 15 up to today. Now, when Satoshi was introtuced, the tragedy of Hojo family appears before the viewer in all its gruesome glory. Satoko is even more vulnerable now and her brother is in constant state of fatigue and hatred which is a very dangerous blend.

Shion is completely out of place with her undesirable appearance near Hinamizawa and when she accidentally met Satoshi her own problems inside the family layered on the feeling of brotherly love and now she's obsessed with the idea of freeing Satoshi from his own family hell. Poor Satoko was assaulted and it was unacceptable by any means. Looks like Shion will go on a killing spree in this arc and Satoshi still won't be in relationship with her...
Jun 1, 2022 10:47 AM
Nov 2020
Ahh shi here we go again. Surprisingly it took only two episode this time. Let's go a new route. I think we won't see keichi this time too. And damn shion is such a good girl, never thought she will act like bitch there. She need to understand the world more.
Aug 28, 2022 8:58 AM

Feb 2021
That one dude had a Swastika haircut 💀

Shion had been wearing Mion's disguise for quite a while huh? She had been doing this before Keiichi even came to this village.

Holy shit man, what Shion did was brutal. I understand how she's feeling but hurting a small kid is morally just wrong and won't even solve anything in this situation.

Don't tell me that she's gonna murder Satoko and the aunt.

Oct 9, 2022 6:55 AM
Jun 2019
All that just because Shion wanted that Satoshi dick.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 16, 2008

143 by CutieAnshin »»
Yesterday, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 14, 2008

149 by Apratim »»
Yesterday, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 15, 2008

128 by CutieAnshin »»
May 18, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tekky99 - Mar 14, 2008

269 by CutieAnshin »»
May 15, 9:02 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 14, 2008

147 by CutieAnshin »»
May 11, 11:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.