Forum Settings
Forums

Guy gets proposed to, rejects offer for wealth and relationship.

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 9, 2015 2:21 AM

Aug 2013
I thought marriage in those countries was always more like a business contract anyway. we used to marry for politics and deals all the time, marriage is a contract after all, who cares about love. You can have love and not get married. guy missed a good business opportunity.

>Marry her
>have her committed for been insane
>she eventually loses it stabs some attended gets shot by police
>you gain total control of her wealth and business
>profit.
Jul 9, 2015 2:30 AM

Jul 2013
Fake and gay.
Jul 9, 2015 3:19 AM

Nov 2013
Lash_ said:
GuusWayne said:
Well if I was in his situation, I would marry her

Marry a person who you barely know? She could turn out to have a horrible personality. I would reject her but I would still keep her on the side
She liked me enough to propose to me even when she has a much higher social status and is richer than I am though we're more or less the same age. If she did all that I'm sure her personality will be at her best around me. That said, I'd be a little careful since she might be a killer or just crazy and chop my dick off. However aside from that there are nothing but upsides to marrying a girl like that, not to mention she looks good.
SCARY MONSTER
Jul 9, 2015 3:26 AM

Jan 2009
6Man said:
Cringeworthy acting.....
Its probably fake guys lol

yep looks too formal lol
Jul 9, 2015 3:40 AM

Oct 2014
Someone on Youtube said that one of the main reasons why he rejected her was because SHE was proposing to HIM and not the other way around. In a country like China which is very heavily biased towards men, that kind of stuff is seen as humiliating to the guy.

Fake or not, I heard this is apparently a 'problem' among some Asian men (maybe the more traditional ones). Few years ago, there were complains that Asian women are becoming way too demanding for all kinds of stuff including sex (lol!), making some Asian men depressed and suffering from all the pressure. Western men were only too happy to help their Asian brethren by 'suffering' for them.
Jul 9, 2015 4:26 AM

Aug 2013
Khaosman said:
there were complains that Asian women are becoming way too demanding for all kinds of stuff including sex (lol!), making some Asian men depressed and suffering from all the pressure. Western men were only too happy to help their Asian brethren by 'suffering' for them.

Damn send me in coach im ready to pick up the slack.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

18 by Rhaelynne »»
20 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

683 by Jozuwa-_- »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

50 by DoctorWasabi »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

69 by DoctorWasabi »»
2 hours ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

47 by Zhenro »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.