Forum Settings
Forums

How Do You Feel When You Know Someone Else Right Now At The Age Of 16 Already Has A GF/BF, And You Don't?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 29, 2015 2:42 PM

Aug 2013
mf "The Notebook 2" up in this thread.
Jun 29, 2015 2:56 PM

Aug 2014
I feel bad.
Jun 29, 2015 3:06 PM

Aug 2014
Too bad I have a bf, so I don't really care.
Jun 29, 2015 4:40 PM

Dec 2012
I'd say good on 'em, I think having a girlfriend/boyfriend in your teenage years is great practice for future relationships. Although it will most likely not last, they're great building blocks for the real deal.

Jun 29, 2015 4:56 PM

Jun 2015
I turn 16 at the end of the summer, and I've never had a girlfriend. I don't really think about love too much, so it doesn't bother me, I'd also rather not be worried about, since I have taken care of myself for years. the only reason I see high schoolers and younger kids dating is because most of them are afraid of being alone, there scared they won't have anyone to be with when their older. Also love isn't when you have a crush on someone for three months, it's when you truly care enough for a person with everything you have. Which is why I don't like people who date several people a year, it creates false pain, which is difficult to deal with. Anyways this is what I think, But you can't have an expert opinion on something you've never experienced yourself right. Heh :)
Jun 29, 2015 4:57 PM

Jun 2015
How do you feel when some people are born with a silver spoon up their asses and you're not? You get jealous as a motherfucker that's hoow.
Jun 29, 2015 4:57 PM

Apr 2014
Boo you.
Jun 29, 2015 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
Thread locked and cleaned. Two big problems with the thread: First of all just giving a short reaction falls under the category of listing thread and many of the responses were just that. Secondly, when people did open up about their personal experiences, it seemed to lead to a lot of reaction against those users and criticism of their personal circumstances--which in the end is more of a personal chat than a discussion of the topic. I've cleaned a number of posts and it seems like the discussion has run its course, so at this point I'm leaving it closed.
rodacJun 29, 2015 6:55 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

20 by deg »»
40 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 5 hours ago

9 by Otakupervert890 »»
57 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.