Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2015 5:19 AM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This last chapter kinda reminded me of school days...
Jun 23, 2015 7:12 AM

Sep 2012
Wow now that escalated quickly, don't know if one would consider this 'HAREM END' 'cause they all seemed satisfied. All because Haju chose the sharing option. Lol

In the end this story was insane did not see that coming. A way to handle an axed manga I guess, so I'll accept it. Really was fun in the end.
NukigeJun 23, 2015 8:34 AM
Jun 23, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2009
iAmNEJi said:
Wow now that escalated quickly, don't know if one would consider this 'HAREM END' 'cause they all seemed satisfied. All because Haju chose the sharing option. Lol

In the end this story was insane did not see that coming. A way to handle an axed manga I guess, so I'll accept it. Really was fun in the end.

Yea, I was wondering that too about the ending...

Jun 23, 2015 8:37 AM

Sep 2012
PandAEmiC said:
iAmNEJi said:

Same here, I'll probably reread to see if anything like that happens, but I'm sure it didn't must of been before all of it went down somewhere off-screen I guess.
Jun 23, 2015 9:51 AM

Dec 2011
I expected a happy ending after he kind of survived. Oh my goodness. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2015 9:57 AM

Apr 2014
Okay, that's one way to end it.
Well there is that ax that they use to chop up Riku...why don't they use it to chop up Nodoka in half and throw it in both hole?
Anyway...not bad an ending lol
7/10
Jun 23, 2015 10:19 AM
Nov 2010
hlubkoj2020 said:
Well there is that ax that they use to chop up Riku...why don't they use it to chop up Nodoka in half and throw it in both hole?
7/10

They got the Axe after it was openee
Jun 23, 2015 1:26 PM

Jan 2008
PandAEmiC said:
iAmNEJi said:

You can see the scene at the End of Chapter 11.
Jun 23, 2015 5:37 PM

Jul 2014
MrJc said:
hlubkoj2020 said:
7/10

They got the Axe after it was openee

Maybe they can pulverize and crush some of her body parts off with the fallen bricks? And if the door didn't activate due to the supernatural but a pressure plate or something, they could've just thrown a bunch of bricks down there. o.o
Jun 23, 2015 7:28 PM

Jun 2014
iAmNEJi said:
PandAEmiC said:

Same here, I'll probably reread to see if anything like that happens, but I'm sure it didn't must of been before all of it went down somewhere off-screen I guess.

MC was forced to rape her at chapter 11, he's fly was open when they were shown and haju was saying they were almost done with it when she was talking on the phone. Nothing graphic was shown but it did happen.
Jun 23, 2015 7:52 PM

Feb 2013
it was fun ride, didn't see that ending coming though
Jun 24, 2015 1:59 AM

Nov 2014
i was like :0

it wasn't like school days at all

School days ending>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this manga's ending
Jun 24, 2015 6:17 AM

Oct 2012
I read all the chapters in one go and I must say that it was really enjoyable in a twisted way. It could have ended on a better note, but I'm pretty satisfied with this ending.
It was a short but rather well-handled story so I give it 8/10 ^^
Aug 2, 2015 12:54 AM

Dec 2014
Wow... just wow. That was insanity at its finest, especially loved Haju's necrophilic yandereness
I think that Mikoto may actually have a yuri thing for Aoi instead of the MC
Aug 5, 2015 8:36 PM
Aug 2013
I can see the sequel already: 3 way fight for Riku's baby
Aug 11, 2015 1:35 PM

Jul 2014
it was kinda odd that they took the body parts with them, but apart from that i really enjoyed the read, it was great.

the ending was kinda surprising for me, because i've been rooting for him and mikoto surviving and didn't expect him to use his own body and the corpse to get the girls out alive. oh well, as long as mikoto survived it's fine with me.

i'd also like to know who killed aoi, because it felt a little strange to have her abducted and killed by some random guy
Sep 28, 2015 6:37 AM

Dec 2013
Well I didn't see that coming. Sharing his body parts as it were the most common thing in the world.
Can you even call that a happy ending?

The series started promising by destroying the generic harem theme with something more exciting. Like holy cow I thought it was just another simple relaxing manga unitl that thing dropped on the 1st girl.

Tbh I didn't really get the gist of that one girl who was forced to switch her name for 'reasons' and that's where I kinda lost interest in this series.
Dec 9, 2015 8:30 AM

Aug 2013
I like that horror. 8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2016 11:31 PM

Aug 2013
babymilo91 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This last chapter kinda reminded me of school days...

Much better though.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Mar 31, 2016 11:46 AM

Jun 2013
Well, that ending definitely reminded me that I was reading a horror series. Don't know why Mikoto took an eyeball though since she wasn't in love with Riku. Great ending imo. So that's what Haju meant when she said that Riku needed Riko...

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this throughout two days. Good suspense and interesting cast of (insane) characters. I think that Riko was my favorite though, definitely interesting to see how much she planned ahead to "win". Plus, she's a pianist, as am I XD. Wasn't too big on Haju though, I'm not too fond of the yandere-type nor the "yandere senses" that she had.
May 24, 2016 7:39 AM
May 2016
So does riko love riku?
Jul 9, 2016 6:00 PM

Apr 2012
That ending was disappointing, honestly I had expected something better and it really felt like a cop out by having the MC die like that. Like come on surviving the fall then get's choked and Axed to pieces.
Nov 30, 2016 9:34 AM

Oct 2015
Wew, was that bad. don't know how you guys could like that, I was just scratching my head at every character's decisions :
- Why are the police okay with five people disappearing in close succesion, but the second a schoolgirl get abducted they are magicaly free ?
- Why did two schoolgirls think that they would be okay going at night in a remote location were a group of adult has already disappeared without even bringing a taser ?
- Why did he rape her ? SERIOUSLY WHY DID HE RAPE HER ?! Okay he was drugged but shit you don't just rape people Riku, that's not proper.
- Why did nobody just club Nodoka ? Two times, TWO TIMES she just turn around leaving them alone, she's even leaving her baseball bat behind when they're in the basement ! JUST CLUB HER !!
- Why did Mikoto try to appeal to him with her body ? i get the "I will do anything to survive" thing but when the premonitory video announcing your death show you pregnant with a guy's kid MAYBE never getting near his junk wuld be a good idea ?
/rant
Hamelin said:
Don't know why Mikoto took an eyeball though since she wasn't in love with Riku. .

In the last chapter she has a line like "if we had met in another situation ... maybe ...". She fell for him at the end because he was nice. It's harem MC magic.
Mar 3, 2017 12:32 PM

May 2009
Pandarmaggedon said:
Wew, was that bad. don't know how you guys could like that, I was just scratching my head at every character's decisions :
1 Why are the police okay with five people disappearing in close succesion, but the second a schoolgirl get abducted they are magicaly free ?
-2Why did two schoolgirls think that they would be okay going at night in a remote location were a group of adult has already disappeared without even bringing a taser ?
3 Why did he rape her ? SERIOUSLY WHY DID HE RAPE HER ?! Okay he was drugged but shit you don't just rape people Riku, that's not proper.
4 Why did nobody just club Nodoka ? Two times, TWO TIMES she just turn around leaving them alone, she's even leaving her baseball bat behind when they're in the basement ! JUST CLUB HER !!
5 Why did Mikoto try to appeal to him with her body ? i get the "I will do anything to survive" thing but when the premonitory video announcing your death show you pregnant with a guy's kid MAYBE never getting near his junk wuld be a good idea ?
/rant
Hamelin said:
Don't know why Mikoto took an eyeball though since she wasn't in love with Riku. .

In the last chapter she has a line like "if we had met in another situation ... maybe ...". She fell for him at the end because he was nice. It's harem MC magic.

3. At first I thought since they were both drugged, Haju just puppet raped her with Riku, but since he's all apologetic about it afterwards, I'm assuming he actually did consciously rape her for whatever reason.
4. You can't attack bad guys until they're done monologuing. That's the rules.
5. I thought the same thing and went on a rant about it a few chapters back.

I agree though, this series is severely lacking in any sort of conclusion to anything. The set up was nice and definitely grabbed my attention, but about half way through it was pretty apparent that the author had no idea where they were going with it and kind of just ignored every plot device they set up. In addition to the five quoted plot holes: Wtf was the point of the experiment? To make people happy? how? Did it succeed, did it fail? Who was the guy who murdered prez? Who squished transfer student with a beam and why did they follow the video so closely when none of the other deaths did? I mean sure we can make assumptions for any of these things but when you have to make assumptions for 90% of the plot, what's the point of there even being one?

Bad 3/10 it was interesting at times, but the lack of any sort of conclusion to the entire premise of the manga makes it fall flat. Not to mention hundreds of plot holes. 3 points because;
Cons (see above)
Pros:

• Haju's top yandere performance.
  • The plot setup was good.
  • I finished it, so the mid-end was at least entertaining since I'm pretty quick to drop a series.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
May 30, 2017 4:07 AM

Dec 2015
Shit. This manga is shit, I say. It was a good chance to make a good manga with that premise, but no, they had to trample on which would be a good idea. 3 points out of 10. Had potential.
Jun 25, 2019 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
This manga sucked:

-Characters behaved in ways out of characters (the MC raping one of the girls)
-Characters' actions don't make sense (why didn't they call the police when it would've been helpful?)
-The ending barely explained what caused people to die, only gave some vague explanation on energy or some BS
-Why would the characters start their own, "die game"?

I'm starting to think I should just avoid manga with a MAL score less than 7 altogether.

@Nukige
@PandAEmiC

It didn't directly imply the MC raped the girl, but it implied in a more subtle way, when he told her he was sorry for what he "did" to her.
Feb 20, 2021 6:55 PM
Feb 2016
meh, its bad but pretty enjoyable. this should happen to all dumbass indecisive harem MC lmao
Jan 18, 2022 12:52 AM
I like water

Feb 2020
I would have liked the ending to be different, but I will not complain because although some things have been forced and the beginning has been somewhat confusing, I enjoyed the manga.
Feb 14, 2022 12:15 PM
Jan 2021
honestly; this manga isn't sh1t, but idk i woulx say it's a strange one

EDIT: BRO WTF I HUST FINISHED CHAPTER 16 AND WHAT
WHAT'S THAT ENDING. WHY IT ENDED LIKE THIS BROO
FOR GOD'S SAKE MY BRAIN, CANCEL WHAT I JUST READ.

I really hope something like this will mever exist, it's jist horrific, those girls are forbidden
goldfishlukeFeb 14, 2022 12:47 PM
Feb 14, 2022 12:49 PM
Jan 2021
ANormalUser said:
I would have liked the ending to be different, but I will not complain because although some things have been forced and the beginning has been somewhat confusing, I enjoyed the manga.
the ending was literally horrific, like the forbidden ending. I would say it's at the same love of School Days.. god, my eyes and mind are damaged from this and School Days.

More topics from this board

» [spoiler] Riku's death [/spoiler]

AwfulPerson - May 9, 2023

0 by AwfulPerson »»
May 9, 2023 6:01 AM

Poll: » Mousugu Shinu Hito Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

2 by ANormalUser »»
Jan 18, 2022 12:39 AM

Poll: » Mousugu Shinu Hito Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2014

8 by ANormalUser »»
Jan 18, 2022 12:06 AM

Poll: » Mousugu Shinu Hito Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

6 by ANormalUser »»
Jan 17, 2022 11:56 PM

Poll: » Mousugu Shinu Hito Chapter 8 Discussion

Hidden_Joker - May 5, 2014

8 by ANormalUser »»
Jan 17, 2022 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.