Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 9, 2020 5:49 PM

Sep 2013
Am I the only one bothered by...
Tsukasa asking for relationship advice... from someone he's about to TERMINATE in just a few days? He's going to "put her to sleep" for ghods sake!

I dropped it after 4 episodes the first time around, and started again from scratch. The 'world-building' is not very good at all, but the characters are, so I'll finish it this time.

"Tragic Ending" there's 2 routes they can go, I think. If anything else happens I'll be shocked.
Jan 30, 2021 9:59 PM

Aug 2019
eh that was nice i guess, felt like a lot of padding for the Isla and Tsukasa relationship, which don't get me wrong is nice and all, but at this point as someone who went into this anime for more of a balance of world building/creative far future elements, with the romance between these two characters, at this point i just consider this an all out romance show with sci-fi elements generously sprinkled in as a bonus.

True there is only like 2 episode left so i guess it's no surprise they wanna make you feel as much as possible, and this episode can be seen as the literal "calm before the storm" before shit goes down inevitably, so hopefully the next 2 episodes can be some what enjoyable, but overall, I am slightly disappointed by the way the anime handled the world building elements, heck even the romance elements in some areas, like it honestly felt like the show was having an identify crisis between being a full blown sci-fi, or romance anime, with it not making it's mind up until the final 3-4 episodes.
Apr 23, 2021 8:19 PM
Dec 2019
It was hard to watch a little in the beginning with them being so awkward and uncomfortable with each other.
I understand why Isla is acting so shy, which is because Tsukasa is her first boyfriend, but wouldn't just the fact of your crush liking you back raise your spirits and make you feel more confident?
I wish Kazuki would pull the two of them aside and remind them to be professional at work and to pretend like they're not dating. It's so awkward to see them being romantic/lovey-dovey with one another, and then seeing everyone else just watching and listening to everything in the background. Or even that clip of Michiru explaining for Isla that she wants to cook for him, was kind of weird. That conversation should be happening between two people, not a group of five.
Anyway, I really do hope that get more comfortable with one another again within the next two episodes.
I kind of empathize with the creator because writing romance for a couple is more difficult than two people that haven't confessed yet, or maybe that's just me.
Looking forward to the end, definitely going to cry my eyes out like a baby lol.
Jan 24, 2022 12:21 AM

Aug 2017
Awkward and boring episode. There was 0 story here. Too much slice of life.

Kinda wanting this show to be over quickly now.
Apr 23, 2022 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
The majority of the episode was pretty dull after the first minute, but once the episode was closing with its ending, that's when things got very exciting. I experienced a lot of adrenaline throughout that part.
Feb 17, 2023 2:43 PM

Mar 2019
I'm surprised we got an entire happy episode since there are only 2 episodes left, which makes me even more scared.

Nevertheless nice episode again
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 9, 2023 12:17 AM

Dec 2022
I initially thought this episode should've had more plot centered around retrieval, and I still do think the retrieval job went out of focus after the Marcia section; but then I realised that if that happened then their dating would consist of nothing but drama, with how many episodes were left. So, this is a nice prelude to develop their relationship. The diary is heartwarming too.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 31, 2023 4:08 AM

Dec 2022
I anticipate this will be the kind of romance anime where the male and female don't kiss until the last episode, or perhaps the last possible moment.
In any case, Tsukasa and Aira better enjoy these moments while they last...
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.