Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2015 4:24 AM
Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The doctor's face is a real turn-off but it can be hilarious if you pretend that the whole scenario is a comedy of some kind, other than that it's an okay hentai series.

Artwork is mediocre compared to some others I've seen, most characters aren't very appealing in my opinion. Overall all I can say is that this would not be my 'go-to' hentai if I was feeling... well you know what I mean, that face though! XD

Jun 7, 2015 11:46 PM

Sep 2010
Huh? Wth happened to the husband? I swear on the last episode he was looking forward to kill the doctor. Did he tried to assert dominance by having sex in front of the doc?

I guess the doc really love the wife. At first, I thought he would joins in the fun instead of a rescue.
Jun 8, 2015 8:50 AM

Dec 2014
So what did the wife said near the end?

I think the 1st half of what she is saying is that the the other hot woman is married or the lover to the chef of the restaurant.(?) the other half i dunno... Can someone translate it...? Please??? :)
Jun 9, 2015 6:51 PM
Jul 2014
In the end, is that mean that the yellow hair girl want to have sex with that doctor????
Jun 9, 2015 9:48 PM

Jul 2012
testamentKAISER said:
So what did the wife said near the end?

I think the 1st half of what she is saying is that the the other hot woman is married or the lover to the chef of the restaurant.(?) the other half i dunno... Can someone translate it...? Please??? :)

The translated version is already out, subbed by hentaihaven. Google it.

Pretty good episode overall. Definitely better than the first one, and hey, the clown actually redeemed himself. Slightly.
Jun 10, 2015 5:40 AM

Apr 2011
The doctor's face and voice is really funny.

H-scenes are decent and long. I like it.
MagitoSep 12, 2015 10:43 AM
Jun 10, 2015 6:30 AM
Oct 2013
Eh?! Unexpected development. The husband didn't hate the doctor at all and instead was depressed he couldn't satisfy wife. Calling 2 guys in for a foursome though? Lol, now 3 guys have raped her and NTRed him XD

The 2 guys repeatedly raping her with husband watching and especially double penetration was pretty hot and how she didn't get any rest (*^¬^*)

Doctor saved them Ye━━━━(゚ ∇ ゚)━━━━s!! Quite badass, realizing something was up, unlike most other hentai characters (づ_-)
Broke through apartment window and easily took out the two guys!! Knew this guy had it him in.

He was smooth talker 'I want you to smile ⌒_⌒' too bad didn't work out with Yukina-chan (≧∇≦)

Wonder what's in store for next ep with mysterious date invitation from Oku-san? something unexpected again?? 3some with husband??
User-sanJun 10, 2015 6:38 AM
Jun 18, 2015 2:56 PM

Mar 2013
Wew I did say that I want to see the doctor died before (episode 1). But now I'm starting to see the good side of him, not good..

Still I dont like the NTR in this episode nor the previous episode. NTR is heartbreaking for the victim. Also, the husband becomes crazy lunatic, I dont know why. Too bad he becomes that way.
Jul 6, 2015 8:07 PM

Aug 2014
I like the sex scenes. This episode was far more entertaining than the first one.
Jul 8, 2015 9:13 PM

May 2015
mufarisfa said:
Still I dont like the NTR in this episode nor the previous episode. NTR is heartbreaking for the victim. Also, the husband becomes crazy lunatic, I dont know why. Too bad he becomes that way.
I think husband misinterpreted the situation when he heard his wife having an orgasm when the doc was imposing himself over his wife (raping her) in the first episode (I’m talking in his point of view because to us we clearly saw his wife enjoying the sensei in that scene thus not reporting the crime and still visiting his clinic). He thinks wife enjoys that kind of sex now thus he is erratic in his processing of though because of that…
Jul 26, 2015 11:19 PM
Jan 2014
Story's so stupid. animation's OK at best.
Oct 20, 2015 9:06 PM

Jan 2012
The whole point of the story is: the husband is a sick pervert, he can't satisfy his wife, our dear Sakimi, and loves watching her "get turned on" as he said so himself. And by "turned on", he actually means: "I love watching my wife having sex with other men", though he tries to deny even to himself. He is the one who called these men to have sex with his wife. He is the one who wanted the doctor to finger his wife's genitals. The husband is the genuine cuckold.
You may think the wife is a slut (which she is, make no mistake), but her love for her husband was true, nothing of this would have happened if it was just her. He's the one who induced the netorare.

In the beginning, I think they were genuinely trying to have a healthy baby by going to the hospital and all. But everything escalated quickly after the doctor did his... examination on the breasts of Sakimi.

Personally, I think this is a pretty soft netorare, the bad guy is actually just a pervert with some twisted luck. He's not out to destroy families, break the mind of innocent, young maidens, get a new sex slave etc, etc..
I found myself actually hoping the wife falls in love with the doctor. But looking at the visual novels of the serie, the wife keeps having sex with other men, but her relationship with the doctor grows.

I hate netorare, by the way. But I watched this serie with the doctor as the protagonist, which wasn't the least difficult, even more so when the husband is faceless. Thus, to me, this was a netori instead.
Mar 19, 2018 2:06 AM
Oct 2017
In the end what does she mean..did she wanted to have sex with the doctor..or she she just wanted to be friends with him and invited him ?
Apr 18, 2018 5:25 AM

Aug 2009
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:
In the end what does she mean..did she wanted to have sex with the doctor..or she she just wanted to be friends with him and invited him ?

In the subbed version she invited doc to accompany her to a courage test thing (two people go in a pair to someplace like a haunted house). Shame the series ended otherwise would be nice to see more of doc's action with Sakimi.

Husband is too retarded for his own good. Feels bad to see Sakimi getting raped. Too bad the 2nd heroine only had action in doc's fantasy lol

Doc to the rescue for the win
Feb 3, 2019 6:25 PM
Apr 2016
Sizzin said:

I hate netorare, by the way. But I watched this serie with the doctor as the protagonist, which wasn't the least difficult, even more so when the husband is faceless. Thus, to me, this was a netori instead.

I will that I haven't watched this yet or played the VN but I think you are completely right, this netori and the Doctor is definitely the MC, it's his name in the title and it as simple as looking at the tags on the VNDB page "Medical Doctor Protagonist" and if you look at the covers for the second and third game it looks like the one true ending it might end happily for the doctor, obviously thinking about it there are NTR rapes, gangbangs, etc and most definitely the bad endings will be NTR based on the Doctor and husband, but at least it is *Bad Ending(s)" tag and not the dreaded "Only Bad Endins" tag on the VNDB pages for all 3 games.
Oct 24, 2020 1:29 AM
Oct 2020
The end confused me though when she said "pity party" why? Did her husband and her divorce? Was she getting over the recent rape of those two men?
Feb 5, 2021 10:28 AM
May 2017
User-san said:
Eh?! Unexpected development. The husband didn't hate the doctor at all and instead was depressed he couldn't satisfy wife. Calling 2 guys in for a foursome though? Lol, now 3 guys have raped her and NTRed him XD

The 2 guys repeatedly raping her with husband watching and especially double penetration was pretty hot and how she didn't get any rest (*^¬^*)

Doctor saved them Ye━━━━(゚ ∇ ゚)━━━━s!! Quite badass, realizing something was up, unlike most other hentai characters (づ_-)
Broke through apartment window and easily took out the two guys!! Knew this guy had it him in.

He was smooth talker 'I want you to smile ⌒_⌒' too bad didn't work out with Yukina-chan (≧∇≦)

Wonder what's in store for next ep with mysterious date invitation from Oku-san? something unexpected again?? 3some with husband??
User-san said:

Yeah i totally loved it! That bitch Sakimi was so hot getting rammed by 2 big hard dicks at the same time in all of her holes repeatedly and her orgasming! 😻. That’s one of my all time fave hentai scenes. I fapped so much to it lol.
Feb 6, 2021 4:05 AM
Oct 2013
Shigeo_Kageyama said:
Yeah i totally loved it! That bitch Sakimi was so hot getting rammed by 2 big hard dicks at the same time in all of her holes repeatedly and her orgasming! 😻. That’s one of my all time fave hentai scenes. I fapped so much to it lol.
good to know. It is among my favorite scenes also. most other comments didnt seemed so impressed or just talking about the story ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - May 1, 2015

20 by sirhcnil »»
Apr 10, 2018 3:12 AM

» Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei to be released as Oh My! Hentai! in the US

loplop - Feb 14, 2017

0 by loplop »»
Feb 14, 2017 9:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.