Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2015 3:54 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shorter than S1 but it still was a very pleasant and enjoyable Yuri story. The romance, the built up of everything for a confession, didnt happened... that said we were given enough hints to it, so I kinda imagine Ao x Kanako happening in the near further.
The setting this time was a bit more childish, girly like, a fun fact, since S1 was on middle school, and S2 is supposed to be on high school. Nothing that really takes of from reading it, Kanako and Ao had some nice chemistry, and lots of potential as a yuri couple. Refreshing to see their fights and silly blush behaviors~~

Other highlight moments

I would really like to see the author picking these characters, and maybe who knows, also Ayumu and Misuzu, and continue their stories and give it more development, she created some interesting characters, nothing too great or amazing, but in truth, very enjoyable couples that really make it all more lovely to watch, with all the light yuri/shoujo ai stuff.
Jan 15, 2017 3:02 PM

Oct 2014
That ending wasn't too bad, nice and happy :)
May 6, 2020 1:16 PM

Oct 2018
Damn, that was a long *ss chapter. It took me at least 2 hours to finish it

NGL, when I saw Misuzu with her wrists cut up, I almost got a f*cking heart attack

I was like "NOOOOOOOO F*CK THIS SH*T NO THIS CAN'T F*CKING END LIKE THIS!!"...I got really scared there for a minute

TBH, I'm a little bit sad they didn't end up together, or not even in the same school, it didn't feel like a happy ending, but a rather bittersweet one. Still, I know it's actually a happy one, so I'm glad

Well, but I guess this wasn't much of a romance story to begin with, so I can't complain that they didn't end up together

I got a liking to the characters too, the whole time I wanted them to finally be happy so bad. I'm sure they were both happy in the end. Ayu was happy that Misuzu could change, and Misuzu was also happy that she could change, but most importantly, she had someone she could truly trust

For an overall score, I'll go with 9/10, it was unexpectedly good, although I did skip a few pages, because they pissed me off
Apr 29, 2022 8:50 PM

Apr 2014
the first story was pretty good, i liked it but what i didnt like with this series is how they ended up changing the story for a so called season 2

i mean instead it would have been nice if they would have shown more with the first story and even shown what happened with them after high school ect instead of changing the story completely with new overall characters

but yeah the first story was a nice read but just annoyed me how things just turned to a whole new story for no reason when they could have given us an even better end for the first main story
"one step at a time"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Friend Chapter 8 Discussion

Playcool - Jun 2, 2015

11 by Twilight_rose »»
Sep 3, 2022 4:09 AM

Poll: » Blue Friend Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Dec 5, 2010

6 by Confucius »»
Jan 4, 2019 3:01 AM

Poll: » Blue Friend Chapter 3 Discussion

ckam - Jan 22, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Oct 25, 2017 5:28 PM

Poll: » Blue Friend Chapter 12 Discussion

Reverberate - Jul 21, 2017

0 by Reverberate »»
Jul 21, 2017 2:11 PM

Poll: » Blue Friend Chapter 11 Discussion

Reverberate - Jul 21, 2017

0 by Reverberate »»
Jul 21, 2017 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.