Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2015 2:37 AM

Apr 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Everyone got involved in that brawl jeez. Mai's grandma was kicking butt. Saizo had me fooled with that second reveal. I was like wtf when the cook dude showed himself. And that third reveal. He kept himself disguised Kabamaru's whole life for training? Fuck being a ninja.
Dec 21, 2018 9:50 PM

Jul 2017
The big brawl and then Saizou was the yakisoba cook the whole time. I'm not sure what to make of Saizou; is the intent for me to think that he was right or wrong in how he raised Kabamaru and Hayate? To me, this actually reminds me a lot of Metal Gear Solid 4 with Saizou as Big Boss and Kabamaru as Snake basically or Sunny sort of, the old ways being explained but having caused such trouble to the current generation.

Next episode looks like a breezy finish.
May 21, 2021 7:02 PM

Jun 2014
This was certainly an interesting episode. So, Kabamaru and Hayate never had actually seen Saizou's real face their entire lives? Lol. The fact that Saizou wore a mask all those years is insane.

Hayate seems to have a purpose in life again, and now the brothers are going back into the mountains for more training, but there's still one episode left.

Jul 18, 2023 7:43 AM

Aug 2017
Well, not totally without foreshadowing, that yakisoba dude showed a 'special technique' once that was suspiciously too ridiculous and ninja-like to serve yakisoba to Kabamaru
Jul 18, 2023 7:44 AM

Aug 2017
Well, not totally without foreshadowing, that yakisoba dude showed a 'special technique' once that was suspiciously too ridiculous and ninja-like to serve yakisoba to Kabamaru

More topics from this board

Poll: » Igano Kabamaru Episode 13 Discussion

satyrelfheim - Dec 12, 2018

2 by solidss »»
Apr 20, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Igano Kabamaru Episode 24 Discussion

satyrelfheim - Dec 21, 2018

4 by bottleblonde »»
Mar 12, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Igano Kabamaru Episode 1 Discussion

Redhills - Oct 13, 2014

5 by Nurguburu »»
Aug 1, 2021 7:38 PM

Poll: » Igano Kabamaru Episode 22 Discussion

Elmm - May 21, 2015

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 21, 2021 6:35 PM

Poll: » Igano Kabamaru Episode 21 Discussion

Elmm - May 21, 2015

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 21, 2021 6:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.