Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2015 6:47 PM
Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They are not related by blood. Ai finds that out when they're at that church they visited.
Yuzuru's parents were siblings who, well, loved one another. But then they died.
He was adopted by Ai's father (mother didn't know they weren't blood related until she saw the letter).

Really, author. Rushed ending, pretty predictable, didn't like how all the drama built up and ended.... just like that. 2/10 for me.
chieriiMay 5, 2015 8:01 PM
Jun 12, 2015 3:09 PM

Sep 2010
I feel like the chapter before this way a lot better.. But THANK GOD.

I knew it was bound to happen, but it went on for so long that I was worried they would actually be related and nothing would happen.

What pisses me off is that the mom knew the whole time, but didn't say anything.

I just wish they did something more with the ending. How'd he know to find her there? What happened with the other dude? Why was everyone else not like "wrf is going on?" Wish they expanded more.
Jun 12, 2016 3:26 PM

Aug 2006
Welp, we all saw that coming. I couldn't even take all the drama seriously because I knew Yuzuru and Ai wouldn't be blood related which means all their sufferings were for nothing.

Also, I found it funny how their dad left a letter behind as if he knew he was going to die and had no other way to reveal it. Why couldn't he have just told Yuzuru and Ai earlier considering that he knew that they liked each other? Or at least tell his wife the truth about Yuzuru (I assume he made his wife believe that Yuzuru was his real son). In the end, everything got fixed because of one letter and not the characters themselves.
Nov 28, 2016 5:18 AM
Nov 2016
The ending was a bit strange . I mean how come their mother didn't know that they weren't blood related and yes the part about their father wetting a letter before he died was also weird like he knew he's going to die.
Feb 19, 2017 12:59 AM
Jan 2017
Yup a weird ending but hey. Those kids suffered enough, and I'm more than happy for Ai. I loved that it was little to no smut, just plain ole love story which speaks a lot, they truly love each other. Although it's hilarious he gets to bang her knowing she won't be his due to that stupid arranged marriage, which the practice is stupid in itself. 9/10
Mar 27, 2017 3:01 AM
Jan 2011
So did they end up together?
Jul 25, 2017 10:29 PM
Mar 2015
I've been trying to find the English translation for this manga for days now, does anyone know where I can find it? I gotta read the ending! It's so good!
Aug 10, 2017 11:45 AM

Nov 2011
xsilicon9 said:
So did they end up together?

Pretty much. I mean, it was inevitable from the start and they had to add the revelation of that they aren't related to make it work.

I think this was an extremely predictable chapter.
Aug 21, 2017 5:40 PM
Sep 2012
Extremely rushed and predictable ending but at least they're together so let's just call it a win.
Feb 24, 2018 3:59 PM

Dec 2012
I was expecting a more... idk, not predictable and serious end? Because the problems have been treated so seriously so far, even as to include religion (?) (sinning against god, questioning fate, their mom seemed so distraught; HELL she even found out and that usually doesn't happen). And their dad even died like, this is such an unnatural flow. Everyone was depressed as shit.

His dad kept this secret knowing Yuzuru was in love with his "sister" and didn't bother to say anything? Could've kept a lot of problems at bay had he said something earlier, but for sake of being dramatic it was his last letter before he died. Lol. Gotta stretch the chapters.

But okay, the ending fits and it's cliched as hell. The characters were so paper thin idk what I expected really. Even if it was for the sake of being different, I'd have preferred an ending where they were actually siblings but didn't end up together and getting over their love, moving on with their lives and having relationships with other people (the black hair girl and that friend of the brother). I can't remember their names.

Rushed as hell, what the hell happened to baldy from the omiai? That dude seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Even had a ceremony take place and everyone's going to ignore all that preparation, I stg.
Aug 25, 2021 6:38 AM
Dec 2019
I would have preferred if they are real siblings and somehow they would end up together. All those talks about defying god and promises were for nothing if they were not real siblings, and I also wonder why their dad didn't say anything about their relationship cause he seems to approves it.

A good manga but a rush ending, it had it's emotional moments too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Love Chapter 36 Discussion

chierii - May 5, 2015

1 by otakukid »»
May 26, 2017 6:57 PM

Poll: » True Love Chapter 32 Discussion

chierii - May 5, 2015

4 by hithummah »»
Oct 19, 2016 7:11 AM

Poll: » True Love Chapter 30 Discussion

chierii - May 5, 2015

2 by cureroyale »»
Jun 20, 2016 8:55 PM

Poll: » True Love Chapter 28 Discussion

chierii - May 5, 2015

3 by Shaily »»
Mar 11, 2016 4:22 AM

Poll: » True Love Chapter 27 Discussion

chierii - May 5, 2015

1 by beloving »»
Dec 18, 2015 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.