Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 19, 2015 10:32 PM

Nov 2014
Flume said:
Turtlewack said:
I'll be honest team chitoge is looking pretty weak at this point
nothing will come out of this, just like with every arc

i agree 100%
Apr 19, 2015 11:43 PM

May 2010
MaxXZoe said:
Flume said:

i agree 100%

Yup the veterans here know exactly what is going to happen.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 20, 2015 9:08 AM

Jan 2014
DaisukiAishiteru said:
Antanaru said:
Come on Komi, don't fuck this up. Enough moaning, blushing, bullshitting and cliches, make them confess for fucks sake and move that damn series forward.
Apr 20, 2015 1:54 PM

Jul 2013
I didn't expect this but i hope they keep going in this direction, though i highly doubt that would happen judging from the previous chapters x.x
Apr 21, 2015 12:58 AM

May 2014
Worst possible ending: Onodera and Raku end up together. Marika dies from a incurable disease then they end it like a harem for the remaining girls plus raku. My preferred ending: Marika ends up with Raku Onodera goes away and there is no harem ending. Also If the authour kills Marika I will give up on this manga.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Apr 21, 2015 4:55 AM

Apr 2014
Antanaru said:
Come on Komi, don't fuck this up. Enough moaning, blushing, bullshitting and cliches, make them confess for fucks sake and move that damn series forward.

Won't it just end then?

Though that would be a nice change of pace from the characters just beating around the same bush.
Signature removed for being too cool. That signature was too cool. Please make something less cool to use, following stuff defined in the Site & Forum Guidlines.
Apr 21, 2015 5:12 AM

May 2013
Komi please please. I had enough now, even if Chitoge or Marika doesn't win this damned waifu wars (they deserve better though), I will be glad if there would be no awkward moments next time (evn though Onodera is not now oe of the my fav girl) and the plot move forwards.

But still the chapter felt fast for me (maybe because i just want it to end now)
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 21, 2015 5:49 AM
Apr 2015
Flume said:
Turtlewack said:
I'll be honest team chitoge is looking pretty weak at this point

I sure hope not. This will be the last straw for me. I will be so pissed if the author pulls some kind of cockblock moment just to delay the progress.

Apr 21, 2015 6:09 AM

Sep 2012
Yhneiil said:
Flume said:
I sure hope not. This will be the last straw for me. I will be so pissed if the author pulls some kind of cockblock moment just to delay the progress.
We all say that but we always come back lol

Oddly enough, this manga really would benefit from getting axed. But that's not gonna happen for a while...
Apr 21, 2015 6:16 AM
Apr 2015
Flume said:
Yhneiil said:
We all say that but we always come back lol

Oddly enough, this manga really would benefit from getting axed. But that's not gonna happen for a while since it's still doing pretty solid in Japan...

Sad but true. I complain like every other week but still comeback.

It is just sad to see a decent manga decline in quality. Back when it was new, despite the simple plot it was very entertaining now they keep recycling the same sequence of events.

They build up the moment only to just throw it out in the window. Would be okay if it was just twice or thrice maybe even up to four times but nooooo.

Apr 21, 2015 8:46 PM

Jan 2013
ehteshamhaider said:
this will be everyones reaction next week
Part of me wishes that you're wrong. I really want him to confess.
Jun 29, 2015 2:40 PM
May 2015
I got fun fact in this story here
-every time raku or kosaki will confess to each other raku always doesn't wear/lost his pendant (manga chapter 13 and 167)
-meanwhile every everytime raku lost his pendant, chitoge always found it and give it back to raku. She also said "zawsze in love" at the time kosaki trying to confess on chaper 13 manga.
mactavishJun 29, 2015 2:49 PM
Jul 7, 2015 3:27 AM

Oct 2012
Great chapter 10/10!
All the anticipation that lead to the ending where they met was just brilliant and breathtaking to follow, I really liked it. Onodera ftw!

Somehow, whole previous Chitoge action arc feels hollow in comparison with their feelings here. Just about every other girl is there just to derail Onodera x Raku relationship.
I mean, can they both ask for anything more genuine?
I really hope this manga ends with them together, that real love wins against arranged marriages and forced relationships.

Regardless of who the promised girl is, my feelings wouldn't change.

The most important part of this chapter - Raku choose future instead of the past. It's good to see he doesn't care about old forgotten promises anymore when he has love to follow. Great developement!
Oct 12, 2015 4:16 PM
Oct 2015
Im still thinking about raku's family, where's his mother right now?? Is he the only son or does he have siblings...probably identical twins...two pendants 4 keys haha just kidding
May 26, 2016 7:14 AM

Dec 2015
What an idiot, now I am even more sure that Onodera isn's the girl
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.